1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would your world be like?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Steve, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

The best planet for sledding in all the universe, eh

2. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

And come December I can make money on the side selling Christmas tree's to all the other planets, IT'S THE PERFECT CRIME.

3. Jenkinz

Jenkinz Phantasmal Quasar

You can live there if you like ^_^ because I'm planning on blowing it up....

4. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Just make sure you evacuate all the citizens
    hehehehehehhe

5. Dsc

Dsc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A very small planet made up of nothing but grassland and lakes populated by many different types of penguins. Cause that would be just awesome :3

6. Jenkinz

Yeh definitely, I'll make sure to evacuate all the citizens.... other than you >:3

7. Keirndmo

Keirndmo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mine?
    It will be a nuclear wasteland littered with the remnants of a long lost civilization. I will call it the capital wasteland and I will create an Enclave (Some spoilers for fallout 3 after this post.) with a giant computer president that will be attacked by some rebels called the brotherhood of steel and a 19 year old from the vault will blow up the Enclave.
    And after that I'll orbital strike him and move on to my paradise world with green plains and flowing water with my own peaceful little island on it...

8. HorseMASTER

HorseMASTER Industrial Terraformer

I want a planet with trees and water. That is all I need to be satisfied

9. Masscreed

Masscreed Void-Bound Voyager

Just a cluster of asteroids tethered together, that would be cool

Inferno_Draconis and Zenuel like this.
  10. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

I'd love something like that, a station build across several asteroids, brilliant idea~

11. Petrak

Petrak Void-Bound Voyager

I really want to build up a cyberpunk city clad in perpetual darkness. Think Neuromancer's interpretation of Chiba. Though the asteroid colony mentioned above sounds incredible too.

12. Jenkinz

Awesome idea bro !

13. Vininator

Vininator Void-Bound Voyager

I'll probably divide he planet into "habitats" for all my different species, and build a massive underground complex for all my people to live and work.

Or a cold ocean world with icebergs, and build a flying metal island with my base on it :D

14. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Probably a planet that i could control. Like fly my entire planet as a spaceship. Cuz it's cool.

I miss Invader Zim. :'(

15. Kirisame Marisa

Kirisame Marisa 2.7182818284590...

Ponies. Nuff said.

16. Froggert

Froggert Aquatic Astronaut

It will be a farming planet! Everything will go relatively well until a mysterious alien threat annihilates the surface by melting it with lasers fired from orbit! I think I will call it "Plenty."

17. The Crusader

The Crusader Tentacle Wrangler

My planet would be a Hive! A swarm of alien somethings or another doing my bidding like bees obey their queen!

18. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

a planet made of random floating islands :D

19. Williamm53

Williamm53 Astral Cartographer

A planet made out of dirt.

[​IMG]

20. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Anyone ever seen the movie Waterworld? I'd build Cities all over my planet, and then flood it and build floating raft type towns upon the water. Of course, I'd have that 1 piece of land that would be sacred ground.

Starheaven07 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.