What mining vehicles would you want?

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Shadow20218, Aug 14, 2016.

?

What would people like for a mining vehicle

1. A mining car requiring the player to be in the vehicle to mine requiring energy and time to use

2. A rail platform with an addition drill piece, requiring the user to place rails before drilling

3. An automated downward drill, only allowing one direction but cheap

4. A large machine built in multiple stages to mine large amounts of block at a time,

5. All of the above, but in tiers

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have seen that 1.0 or post I read that Chucklefish was planning to make some machine or way to mine without being present and I just wanted to see what others think might be made in the game, in the future. I honestly was hoping it would be in the 1.0 update but as it was not I was rather disappointed and when I restarted my character I had realized how much time it takes to mine in the game. I also would like to build mining bases with huge machines that are mining out the planet and I would build dozens of these to strip every planet of its resources. Plus I think it might be fun to try to build some monster proof mining bunker.

2. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

I would like a more realistic extraction of fuel. No hallucinations.

3. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not just fuel, I mean all around mining for general purpose; ores, materials, and what ever other blocks you may run into. perhaps fuel could be mined but the liquid would be rather difficult to collect, perhaps a pump or something for liquid fuel and the crystal fuel would be collected like any other block/ore.