What is your favorite race?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Mannerlax, Oct 30, 2013.

?

What race do you think is the best? (so far)

1. Human

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Apex

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. Avian

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. Floran

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  5. Hylotl

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. The Glitch

8 vote(s)
    14.8%
  7. The Novakid

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Sen-Mithrarin

Sen-Mithrarin Industrial Terraformer

KANGAROO!.... wait I can't choose that? Oh okay, I'll choose Hylotl instead.

2. Mannerlax

Mannerlax Contact!

hahahahaha

3. MEWMEW

MEWMEW Existential Complex

Yea, the Hylotl will not breathe under water, why else would they build entire cities without water in them? Just because they're fishy doesn't mean they can breathe underwater! The devs have already stated that no matter what race you choose you will always be equal in abilities, until you get special racial armor that upgrades the ability of your corresponding race. So no, the Hylotl cannot live underwater, they need racial armor, which, at end game any race can aquire, will allow ANY race to breathe underwater either indefinitely or for long periods of time, so you sir have FAILED!

4. ASInisterIon

ASInisterIon Void-Bound Voyager

Damn straight, brought Glitch back into the no.1 spot next to Hylotl

5. Bion

Bion Aquatic Astronaut

Apex all the way! Love the fact you can have a humanoid ape/monkey! Higher jumping skills are always nice!!! (racial armor?)

Mannerlax likes this.
  6. Bion

Bion Aquatic Astronaut

Well well well! Humans trying to dominate apes again! The apex WILL resist! :p :D

Epicface likes this.
  7. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

I never said that they don't. And you just contradicted yourself, you said that they cannot live underwater, and then you said how they can. Who has failed now?
    MUAHAHAHA!

Polar ! likes this.
  8. MEWMEW

MEWMEW Existential Complex

Still you buddy, you're the one who thinks Hylotl are the only race to breathe underwater, which isn't true, every race can, WITH HYLOTL ARMOR. That's not contradiction you dingus, it's like saying humans cannot fly, but with jetpacks they can.

9. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

I know that the Hylotl aren't the only race to breathe underwater. I never said that they were the only ones that could, I just meant that they could in particular because it would be THEIR armor, though any race could wear it.
    ...But that was a big fail on my part with the "contradiction" thing.
    :facepalm:

Polar ! likes this.
  10. Passarbye

Passarbye Phantasmal Quasar

Novakid with Glitch being a very close second.

11. Mannerlax

Mannerlax Contact!

im guessing the racial armor will be leaf armor LOL

12. Mannerlax

Mannerlax Contact!

start a rise of the planet of the apex rebelion lol

13. Mannerlax

Mannerlax Contact!

who thinks that it would be cool if every race had their own unique ability which you didnt have to make your special racial armor to get?

like the apex could climb and jump high, the hylotl could breathe underwater, the humans were just good builders, the glitch could power their own circuits and electrical stuff. and so on.\

just a thought.

14. Kingpwn

Kingpwn Big Damn Hero

I think you put this topic in the wrong forum thread. Also, you can get penalized for multi-posting, just to make you aware. But in response to your question, I'd go with the Glitch.

15. E.T.N

E.T.N Void-Bound Voyager

Hmpf, primitive races are now busy arguing with each other about the possibility of living under water, the human shall take this opportunity to conquer the entire surface first!

16. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

>human wants to conquer the surface
    >apex exist
    yeahnotgonnahappen.

Polar ! and MEWMEW like this.
  17. TheHalfBit

TheHalfBit Subatomic Cosmonaut

There's no "Molly" option.

18. Mannerlax

Mannerlax Contact!

i love how we all dis ourselves (humans)

appreciate your concern for my thread, not sure how to move it though.

Ill let the admin do what they want with it.

19. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

As a "What is your favorite race?" thread, this would have been locked the day I saw it. But since it also doubles as your introduction thread, it can stay open. Though perhaps a new thread title is in order. If you want it changed, let me know what you want it changed to.

20. Mannerlax

Mannerlax Contact!

thank you for sparing the thread. Its alright, i dont mind the title atm.

but ill be sure to notify you if it needs changing :)