What is there to do.. "endgame"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stefanw1337, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefanw1337

stefanw1337 Void-Bound Voyager

So this time around I felt the game was shorter than before, and alot easier(I'm still playing on casual). And so I have gotten tier 6 armor and hunted for some weapons after just a few days of play. But what (or who) am I gonna use them on? I've bought the boat and the green hooverbike. Made somewhat of a base. (Also I need some more tip on how to further extend my ship, only got 1 extension atm.)

But at this point, what should I do? What more is there to do? I'd like a mech. But what more is there to hunt? Are there other bosses outside of the missions? I'm thinking of making a village and have npcs move in to give me quests and such. But then what? What more is there than to explore? Are there still grappling hooks, jetpack? Any flying vehicles?

It also hit me, why not continue to build this to be a sort of an MMO? Get some healing in there, more bosses, instanced planets?

Please help with reasonable suggestions to what more I can do :)

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i suggest
    1. look before you post, this is not the starbound section
    2. wait for the next update; all of the quests in the current update are just to test the quest system, and the entire storyline will be added in the next update. c:
    3. It's way too late to consider making this game an MMO, you'd kinda have to aim for that from the start
    4. i will fight you

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Locking as duplicate. If you need a thread moved, please report it. Don't just post another thread and clutter up the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.