1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What is my version?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by AdventuresMayke, Feb 3, 2017.

1. AdventuresMayke

AdventuresMayke Void-Bound Voyager

Heya,welp,i am here again because i try to install mods but is not working and my version is 2.5.0.7 and don't have mods for that,help.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound Discussion.

When you're on steam starbound should be on the latest version which is 1.2.2
    To determine your version open the game and select a charactre. When you're in-game press ESC to open the menu. At the bottom you'll have the version listed.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

3. AdventuresMayke

4. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

On steam, you can right-click Starbound in your library, select properties, go to the "local files" tab and press "verify integrity of game files" to ensure that it is the latest version. If the problem remains, here is some more advice for figuring out what's wrong:
    What problems were you having with installing the mods? Were you capable of installing them, but your game crashed/the mod items didn't appear? If that was the case, please post the content of the starbound.log file (in the Starbound directory, which is in the common directory in the steamapps directory of your Steam directory). It usually indicates fairly well what the problem is.

5. AdventuresMayke

my version is GOG

6. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

7. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Post starbound.log anyway (it's in your storage folder). It lists the version of your game, amongst other things.

And what specificaly doesn't work?

8. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Guys just a tip. One word posts are considered as spam. Please include more in your posts.

9. AdventuresMayke