What if...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArcanaZero, Oct 16, 2016.

1. ArcanaZero

ArcanaZero Tentacle Wrangler

In this thread, you can post "what if" scenarios that intrigue you or present your take on the scenarios that others might post. While perusing the forums, I haven't seen many of these kinds of topics, so I wanted to dedicate a thread to them for people to post on at their leisure.
    I guess I'll start it off with one to get things going.

"What if you were transported into your favorite anime?"

The conditions are as follows:
    - If your favorite anime has multiple races, you can choose what race you are, but you have to start from the ground up in terms of power.
    - You can stay in this anime universe as long as you want.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain

It would be rather miserable for me TBH. My favorite anime are Kill la Kill, Dragonball/Z/S and Gurren Lagann. The people at the bottom of the power totem pole there are either just normal people who have a high chance of being killed randomly by super villains, or are just completely worthless overall.

3. ArcanaZero

That's completely understandable, especially in those anime and others similar to them. Being transported into them wouldn't turn out well at all.
    When it comes to my scenario, my favorite anime are Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. In Trigun, I'd be torn between tagging along with Vash, Millie, and Meryl, or running away from them. It would kind of depend on my marksmanship and self-defense skills. I can say the same for Cowboy Bebop.

Firebird Zoom and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
  4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

This question is harder than any test I've ever taken... ._.

Firebird Zoom and ArcanaZero like this.
  5. ArcanaZero

Completely agreed

Firebird Zoom and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
  6. IKone152

IKone152 Master Chief

I must say in torrent2 you are right torrent2

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  7. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Well, my first and last thought after being transported and having my jugular torn to shreds by decaying human teeth would be "Why, oh why did I binge watch Gakkou Kurahi"?

ArcanaZero and Firebird Zoom like this.
  8. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

In all honesty, I only watch one anime, RWBY. But, well, I guess my actions would be determined by WHERE I was transported and WHEN in the timeline I am.

9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Knowing my luck I'd end up as a philosopher's stone and never get to do anything cool.

Ren Fox, ArcanaZero and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Now, here's my What-If: You are getting transported into your least favorite video game. All video game "logic" applies. You may bring three items from your place, however, you are restricted to items you can hold in one hand each.

Firebird Zoom and ArcanaZero like this.
  11. ArcanaZero

Ooo, that's a good one. I'm not really sure what my least favorite game is. Off the top of my head, the only games that come to mind are the Zelda CDI games. I'd more than likely bring along a sword displayed on my mantle, a dagger I have lingering in my garage, and earplugs to use as a meager way to block out the horrendous voice-acting.

Firebird Zoom and Surenu like this.
  12. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Would probably be a Call of Duty game for me. I'd bring my folding knife since those can apparently slice through military body armor in that universe, my compass and my earbuds so I can ignore all the 12-year-old screaming at me. I'd then hide in some god-forsaken place where no action is going on and live happily ever after.

ArcanaZero and Firebird Zoom like this.
  13. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

What happens if i don't watch?

Probably either Thief or Assassin's Creed III
    Not looking good either way.