1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What completely useless thing do you hope is in Starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Thor, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Skarn

Skarn Existential Complex

Or only with a weapon of extremely poor quality that reduces all damage done by 9999999999998. :rofl:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  2. lukeib618

lukeib618 Void-Bound Voyager

t-shirt cannon if noone said already.
    it can also shoot mail tubes, message in bottles, and if you can, small rodents(or pigeons).
    you can also upgrade it so that the shot object can be launched through space, or even Dimensions (read: servers) making a slightly more comedic yet longer messaging system.

PurpleSquirel43 likes this.
  3. Trowzers

Trowzers Existential Complex

toilet furniture, and the ability to sit on it (although I think that might be already in game).

Tiny animals of only a few pixels like mice and roaches and fireflys, that are just atmospheric decoration and run away if you go near them.

4. Holylifestar

Holylifestar 2.7182818284590...

Mole hills :3. Cause you know. Moles.

(Once the game is fully released, I'ma go threw this page by page and add EVERYTHING into one super useless mod >:D!)

SPARTEN1337 X13 and samufel like this.
  5. FilipinoBoiii

FilipinoBoiii Orbital Explorer

Cans of spray paint!! So I can spray graffiti every where and a bunch of other fun useless stuff.

Nicholas D. Wolfwood likes this.
  6. Dr.Narwhal

Dr.Narwhal Big Damn Hero

Playable arcade machines/ in-game collectible card game

Nicholas D. Wolfwood likes this.
  7. Gman_Austre

Gman_Austre Phantasmal Quasar

A powerful weapon that is given out in a quest, but no ammo can be found for it, and later in the quest you loose the gun and you find a crap ton of ammunition for it.

8. Solarcisa

Solarcisa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Blocks of solid air.

FilipinoBoiii likes this.
  9. Nicholas D. Wolfwood

Nicholas D. Wolfwood Space Spelunker

Collectable cards would be the best. If they were in the game it's all I would do.

10. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

I still want this :whistle:

DotBeta, meg and Skarn like this.
  11. Ras

Ras Void-Bound Voyager

Animations, like waving etc.

EDIT: It's kind of hard to think of one since they already put so many in.. like sitting down in chairs, and having the mouth move when you type etc. I love tiny details like that!

12. beastlybetawolf

beastlybetawolf Void-Bound Voyager

A way to make/acquire bread, and then a build-able toaster to toast your bread & turn into a toaster gun.

OobleckTheGreen likes this.
  13. Drakojin

Drakojin Subatomic Cosmonaut

Predicted this before Bartwe announced his Sunday project. What a ninja. :ninja:

samufel and PurpleSquirel43 like this.
  14. Ragnaros

Ragnaros Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i want a butterscotch plasma sausage sword that fires galvanized pancakes in a radiometric isotope bombardment orbital blast.... whist tasting of olives,No!....Fried pickles!!

Soggytoast and PurpleSquirel43 like this.
  15. Barami

Barami Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hair ribbons in every colour known to man. And maybe a Sailor Moon-esque heart rod. Actually can I just pretend to be a Tenshi?

16. SpaceGorrila6969

SpaceGorrila6969 Big Damn Hero

Giant midgets

17. meg

meg Void-Bound Voyager

Roswell references... and space jockeys !

18. penguin055

penguin055 Pangalactic Porcupine

I want a banana set, including a gun, sword, and armor. Also, the gun would shoot mini bananas.

19. farts.

DeviantLlama likes this.
  20. Soggytoast

Soggytoast Void-Bound Voyager

I'd really like weather effects to influence the environment. Massive storms creating flooding, extreme heat causing fires, excessive gusts of wind blowing down trees and flinging monsters across the map etc.