1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Well Done Devs! Show some support!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Gothraga, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Gothraga

Gothraga Void-Bound Voyager

I wanted to Say Thank you to the Devs. This is Vary cool stuff so Thank you and good Work.

Please Show the Devs some Love By Replying with a thanks!

Lintton, rhomboid, Disig and 2 others like this.
  2. Kilowolf

Kilowolf Big Damn Hero

The game is amazing right now other then a few small things and this update really shows how much love and work they are putting into starbound, planets feel more alive and worth exploring now. We can build colonies now. And so much more

Ludovic likes this.
  3. FjoosionBats

FjoosionBats Aquatic Astronaut

The game is fantastic and the biomes look awesome. I can't stop playing. Well done :chucklefish:

4. thai1taxi

thai1taxi Void-Bound Voyager

I have to agree, the new planets feel amazing. The mountains and caverns feel very explorer friendly, the backgrounds immersive and the critters bring life. Starbound is much better now!

5. Chofranc

Chofranc Pangalactic Porcupine

Yhea, this update brought a lot of cool stuff and i really liked the new backgrounds, natural life creatures like the critters and stuff like that but the thing that i really liked it was the npc overhaul that they did, now if you play solo your starbound will have more life.

6. Zuvaii

Zuvaii Heliosphere

The planets are... okay I guess? I use Frackin Universe, so I always had access to a bunch of awesome planets and expanded crafting.

7. StarKaiser

StarKaiser Big Damn Hero

thats what i do want to hear more of people from.. lately these months ago and stuff.. people was complaining about it on steam and i just knew this patch can turn the ripples into good way and hopefully would will hook people back into game once again. if people still whine and doing silly stuff as ( BL Claptrap said "screw you guys and it will be better in long way curve course" :nod:

8. SugarShow

SugarShow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[ Starbound ] is the best game ever. Really good [ Developers ] and community never [ Disappoint ] from them. You can play this game [ Anytime ] and get fun always.

9. Sick Sad World

Sick Sad World Subatomic Cosmonaut

I love it. Definitely a more inviting and entertaining update than the Winter update was.

Colonization aside, the planets look gorgeous. Fog rolling over the grounds, beautiful alien sunsets, planets with teeth!

It's a great game, and as far as art and games (and art in games) go, this game is a masterpiece to me.

Great post, by the way. With as many duplicate negative posts we see, it's always a treasure to see someone just appreciate Starbound for what it is- not what it was promised to be, and not what it could potentially be.

10. Disig

Disig Pangalactic Porcupine

Scrolling through the first page I began to remember why I stopped coming here...then I saw this. This is a breath of fresh air.

I love that they never gave up, that they worked so hard and have come so far. I can really see where everything is going and I am really looking forward to the future of Starbound. Thanks guys!