Well a little about me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by AccountPrivacy, Jul 3, 2017.

1. AccountPrivacy

AccountPrivacy Pangalactic Porcupine

I am not a fan of PC games/gaming as a whole because the passed 15+ years on it thought me this. It's a endless money pit, most of the games are halfassed unfinished products that are treated as finished products and most of the publishers don't give a damn. So I learned to not buy games on PC especially from some companies that have this bad habit and wont change for the better. Most of them even got closed which is what they deserve. Starbound is one of the rare games that surprised me in the positive way. The game is creative and it is user friendly. So as it was evolving throughout the years. Only downside to it is that got some content cut and mods aren't welcome in online anymore which is a big shame. There has been also a gih gap I think almost 2 years of no updates and then suddenly an update wiped my server. In total so far my servers had a wipe I think 4 times but that's what happens with betas I guess so it's ok. Long as it wont happen in this "final build" I am ok because then I would give up on it and not play it anymore. I have spent lots of time in it having fun with friends, building colonies, basically empires and I don't want it wiped again. If ever happens I am sadly giving it a bad review and not playing it ever again. Speaking of not playing sadly seems like the last patch made a mess and now I have huge frame drops which made it unplayable so I hope it will be fixed soon enough. Also for those who wonder, nothing is actually wrong with my PC because I can play any other game just fine. GTAV runs on highest settings on it, KF2 same, etc. So yeah it's the game that is messed up.

DemChanges likes this.