Spooky Weird Dreamz Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KookyKeronian, Feb 22, 2015.

?

What kind of dreams do you have more frequently?

1. Dreams

48.4%
  2. Nightmares

17.2%
  3. Lucid Dreams

17.2%
  4. I never dream!

17.2%
  1. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

There are a bunch of different ways to get lucid dreams.
    For example, drawing something on your hand, and looking at it before you sleep.
    Or just saying/whispering aloud when you're awake that this is reality 6-12 times a day till you lucid dream.
    There are plenty moar. ;p

2. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

As if my dreams need to get anymore weirder...

Thanks, but I'll pass. Whatever madness goes throught my mind is bad enough without me being fully aware of it.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  3. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

I often dream of weird stuff: For example, not long ago I dreamed that I was playing Pokemon with a friend, we were hunting the shynis and after 20 I found one: it was "The Lost" from the game "The Binding of Isaac Rebirth", but he was golden.

4. BloodyFingers

*sigh*

truth is: I kind of like not being able to have lucid dreams very often.
    Having good dreams about stuff I strongly desire but can't have irl is painful. It is best I forget about those as if I never had them in the first place.

It is good that life is better than dreams, otherwise I wouldn't want to wake up every morning. Or ever.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  5. LOL BALL

But wait, that's everybody you're talking about! :O

6. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

I think I know how you feel. A couple nights ago I dreamt I was spooning with a dragon.

Whoops, never mind, totally misread your post.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  7. River King

River King Big Damn Hero

I hardly ever remember my dreams honestly but I do every few months have dreams where I'm falling and my stomach feels funny. >~<

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  8. Hayden Walker

Hayden Walker Lucky Number 13

I think the weirdest dream I ever had was in my senior year of high school.

My room, typically a drab, kind of dreary off-white had been illuminated from the inside. Sunlight streamed in from my bedside window and my eyes fluttered open. In that moment, I felt the sickness, creeping over me and contaminating my body, with this strange heavy feeling. Feverish sweat slowly rolled down my forehead and onto my pillow, and as I thrashed, I realized it wasn't a pillow at all. It was a very soft, comfortable lap. Concerned, I glanced up and saw a pair of red lips come crashing down on my forehead. The fever itself was gone, washed away with the firm sensation of those lips against my skin, and I woke up screaming.

Still no idea what it was about or what it meant. I used to have dreams of dying (like getting thrown off of buildings, torn apart by sharks, drowned, etc) all the time, but that dream marked a change where I never really died in my dreams anymore. After that it was a host of other things, both pleasant and unpleasant, but never really deathly.

9. Jack_Kéther

Jack_Kéther Scruffy Nerf-Herder

bouhaha this thread call me form thi underworld

always nightmare, now i call them : death experience more enjoyable in this side of view
    when i was i child i've done a huge amout of waking dream and lucid dream now i still do it be no so many times
    i must specify i nerver die in waking dream but i always die in sleeping dream whatever i do

the best waking dream i've make is : i look at the night and call my family to see the moon so beautifull and HUGE, why so huge? cuz the moon is attracted by the earth and will crash on the earth .... when i've noticed it the earth under my foot crumble and elevate to the sky and i wake up =D

one of the best nightmare i've make is : i'm blind i see absolutly nothing just the darkness of my eyelids but i feel someone behind me, they speack in an unknow langage probably arabic it's a huge dispute apparently
    suddenly i feel the cold of the steel on my nape (neck?) then hear a gun fire and feel a terrible pain... then i wake up =D
    since i'm 14yo immediatly when i wake up after the dream i write it on a book, now i've got 7(even more but lost) book (A4 128 pages) full of my dreams

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  10. PicklePackle

PicklePackle Phantasmal Quasar

I had a dream where I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles X.
    Twice.

I have an obsession...

BloodyFingers likes this.
  11. BloodyFingers

Well, since a nightmare was kind enough to wake me up in the middle of the night and ruin my sleep, I'll just post it here.

Jack, someone just shot me in the neck too. But my sight was perfectly clear so I could see the muzzle that tore my jugular apart.
    I don't remember much about the dream. I just know that I was in the back seat of my brother's car and we were coming home, except it was an unknown place for me. When we got there, we heard a commotion and the alarm was sounding off. And then I saw two kids running towards us with bycicles.
    I yelled at my brother to get the hell out of dodge but he wouldn't listen. He stopped the car and the one of the little ruffians accosted us. After I demonstrated my frustration over this cowardice they ordered us to part with our wallets and my brother's engagement ring. Again I sounded my displeasing with their pettiness and the whole situation but then little bastard wouldn't have anymore of that. He came around to my window and tried to punch me.
    It was pure reflexes. I dodged his strike, grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the car so I could give him a piece of my mind proper. But then the other kid came closer.
    He pulled the gun from the back of his waist, pointed towards me and, before I could hide behind the other criminal as a human shield, he blasted my neck. My vision went blurry and all I could hear was my brother screaming for mercy in a distant voice.

And now I can no longer sleep. Thank you very much.

12. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Recently, I had three nightmares about PHP in the space of a week.

13. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

What's PHP?

14. BloodyFingers

Post-Humanist Prosthetics.

Jonesy is augmented. He never asked for that, hence the nightmares.

Jonesy likes this.
  15. Jonesy

It's a server-side coding language used in website development. I've had to use it in a rather disastrous assignment.

16. BloodyFingers

And by server-side, it basically means that there is more to a webpage such as this one than what you may see using the development tools of your browser.
    Stuff such authentication and all that are all handled by .dlls housed at the server.
    As to why it gave him nightmares, I can only guess, but in my humble opinion, php is shit...

17. Jonesy

I think it's because I spent so much time on an assignment that I knew wouldn't end well. It's submitted now, and most of the core functionality is there, but I had to cut some corners.

18. Jack_Kéther

Jack_Kéther Scruffy Nerf-Herder

stop drugs jonesy it don't suit to a kangaroo

today i've made a dream i was a puppet of an horrible createare with 5 eyes and 2 mouth can describ the horror it was, then he force me to kill my mother and my brother
    wait...

19. BloodyFingers

Is this dead yet? Good. This way no one will read this:
    I used to have a dream about waking up.

*bwooooooooon*

Let me explain: at times, usually when I had an appointment and needed to wake up on time, I dreamt about waking up late for said appointment. I would get flustered and dress up in a hurry and feel awful about being late. And then I would wake up for real, look at the clock and see that I woke up one hour earlier than I was supposed to.

20. LOL BALL

I had a dream once where I was walking to bed at night, and when I went in the bed, I woke up, and everything looked the same as in my dreams.

My dreams are going too far now.