Spooky Weird Dreamz Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KookyKeronian, Feb 22, 2015.

?

What kind of dreams do you have more frequently?

1. Dreams

48.4%
  2. Nightmares

17.2%
  3. Lucid Dreams

17.2%
  4. I never dream!

17.2%
  1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I had a weird dream last night, basically I was watching a film (but as usual with 'films' in my dreams I was sorta like in the film as a camera or something like that) and the film was basically about these two tribes of snow dwelling people. Basically a young man (and a couple others) from one tribe end up having to go on a long journey to a neighboring tribe because something happened to their home. Then there was a weird part with aliens from fallout and lightsabers, and I was going around adding all the items to my inventory, I just sort of ignored that bit it was weird. Then the young man has to prove himself by fighting the chief of the other tribe. Then them and the old seer lady go and summon a Cthulhu to ride into battle and then they all died. I don't even know what goes on in my brain anymore.

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

I was laughing at the snow people. Don't you live in AZ? Wasn't it some where around 117 in the valley? I would dream of snow also.

Diamond Dog likes this.
  3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

It's true it was around 117 :p

4. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

I woke up from an interesting dream this morning that involved me telling some others about I dream that I had, which they were all a part of. In the dream I was writing down what was happening, as if I was a sort of chronicler, with all of the dream people as a band of heroes of some sort. And each of these people who were involved with my dream within the dream I had never seen before. Usually my dreams have small casts, maybe four or five at most, much less what I think was about 13 people, so I was surprised at the number of people that were involved.

5. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

You are dreaming right now. Wake up Dusty.

DustyScabbard likes this.
  6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I know I had a dream last night, but I can't remember anything about it except for 500 miles by the proclaimers...
    that makes me think I was on a road trip in that dream.

7. Evris

Evris Orbital Explorer

Here are two of my Weirdezt dreamz

Welp i was in the back yard of my house and SUDDENLY a bunch of Candy Mascots Came into the Front gate and Did stuff

This isnt a dream more of a Nightmare but at the time i was a big adventure time fan (i still am) But i had a Nightmare
    Remember the First episode (not the pilot) where they had a dance party during a zombie apocalypse yea but instead
    In my nightmare FINN had failed to Keep everyone safe and everyone DIED all because of finn

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

More of RG's adventures in dream land. This time in my dream, my dad put a lock on our TV that made us only able to watch for three minutes before it locked again, but he gave us the password though. So, when he went to work for the day we put a lock on his TV that made him only able to watch for 2 minutes before it locked again. We didn't give him the password.

Alkanthe likes this.
  9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I dreamed of moderating the forums in the wake of 1.0.

I am genuinely living the dream.

10. lvl1337n00b

lvl1337n00b Void-Bound Voyager

In a dream I had lastnight, everything was completely normal except that all my socks had holes in them, all in the exact same place.

The night before I had the same dream, just with pants instead of socks.

Lodish likes this.
  11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

More of RG's dream adventures. This time I was controlling batman, but like I could feel whenever he punched through a window and it hurt. He punched through windows a lot. Eventually I got his hand wrapped in a curtain and ended up outside and then I Austin powers and the lumberjack from hoodwinked.

12. DustyScabbard

A dream I had this morning involved a celebrity showing up at one of my grandparent's parties (similar to Sean Connery a few pages back. I swear my grandparents are not actually this well connected). I have no idea who they were, save that the celebrity was female. Anyway, this celebrity had a horrible reputation, and was overall a terrible person, yet still famous. Since I'm much more heroic in dreams, I decided to do humanity a favor and pretty much destroy her good standing with most of the world. So, while I was at the party, I used a combination of hypnotism, alcohol and dream powers to achieve these goals, then went home. Two days later, the police showed up, saying that the celebrity had filed a complaint about me, as she was somehow able to remember my involvement with her incident. After being interrogated at the police station, I called my sister, to drive downtown, since we both had the power to save and load, just like in video games. I needed her to give me her save file from before the party, as I wanted to make sure that I left no trace the next time. Once she arrived, I loaded the save, but then woke up.

Lodish and Apathy Applied like this.
  13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

That sounds awesome. Except the part where you got arrested.

14. DustyScabbard

But does being arrested even matter when you can do it all over again? The save/load mechanic has been showing up in my dreams more often, now that I think about it.

Alkanthe likes this.
  15. SterlingC

SterlingC 2.7182818284590...

Most of my dreams are pretty realistic, although they do get really weird sometimes. One cool dream I had was where I was managing team England in the Round of 16 in the FIFA World Cup, and our team was down 1-0. I had to give a rousing team talk before the 2nd half started. And that's all I remember of the dream :V

I also had a weird dream featuring Protoss (from Starcraft), an elevator mall, and my family. That was a scary dream :lickitung:

Apathy Applied likes this.
  16. DustyScabbard

It's kinda weird to see every other recent post as my own, but hey, what can I do when I only have more dreams?

During last dream, I was placed within this arena built around a small section of a ruined city, where I had to fight to earn my freedom. The thing was, my opponents were all different versions of myself, from alternate realities or different timelines, each one with varying skills that may or may not have applied in combat. If a dimension didn't have me present, such as if I died or was lost or something, someone close to me like my friends or family, would be sent instead. Since I'm not much of a fighter, I spent my time keeping away from my more violent counterparts, sometimes meeting other versions of myself doing the same thing. Eventually, I decided that killing myself would be a waste of time, so I started looking for the exit to leave. I did so, but instead of returning home, I found myself 16th century London, while it was simultaneously the Victorian era. Oh, and there were airships.

17. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I would post more if I dreamt more often.

I guess that weird sensation I had earlier today was pretty dreamlike, but I wasn't asleep. I don't know if that counts.

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

I had a dream recently but...I didn't want to post it because of stuff n things.

19. Mythril-Jelly

Mythril-Jelly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here's some of the more memorable ones my candy-induced brain dreamed up as a kid:

I was in the middle of an endless hedge maze, the sky was warped and colorful like some sort of lit oil spill. In the distance was the Eiffel Tower, complete with a giant smiling pineapple with sunglasses impaled atop it. Seemingly no way out, until I'm ambushed by Scooby Doo and the Ghostbusters causing everything to explode into a pastel mess. Woke up.

I was a were-panther or lion or something, fighting terrorist ninjas with rocket launchers and explosive shurikens atop a moving train on a canyon bridge. I have to knock them all off before the train goes into the seemingly floating mountain tunnel before it and it's dynamite blow up the seemingly important floating rock. I didn't, and it exploded, so I woke up to a cliffhanger.

As you can probably imagine, I've attempted to lay off the sugar since then.

20. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

My dreams are basically "anti-lucid dreams". I don't have a single clue as to what is going on and it just feels like I am in another universe, while drunk. It's starting to feel even weirder now. I've had a few dreams about this swamp-like place recently. Just like your average swamp, except, the plants and trees are abnormal, and the swamp is literally on the cliff of a mountain. And every time, for some reason, it always involves me stepping into the really deep water. There is also a bit of odd wildlife as well, but I hardly even get a glimpse of them at all because I act all drunk and awkward.