Spooky Weird Dreamz Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KookyKeronian, Feb 22, 2015.

?

What kind of dreams do you have more frequently?

1. Dreams

48.4%
  2. Nightmares

17.2%
  3. Lucid Dreams

17.2%
  4. I never dream!

17.2%
  1. NoTimeForStalin

NoTimeForStalin Pangalactic Porcupine

Nah, I just have to get up for school.

Relten likes this.
  2. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Four in the morning? Gross...

3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Nightmares...eternal nightmares that haunt my consciousness forever more. Just the type of thing I get from listening to reversed music to sleep...yet, I is oddly calming so I don't stop.

Here's a little taste to put for your perspective:

Imagine, a realm of eternal darkness filled with unnatural sounds and screeches. A hill is in the distance and resting high upon it...a church. The sound of a rustle from the shrubbery that lies behind you causes you to run up the hill for safety. You don't know why you do this, but for some unknown drive that urges you to run from that sound. The closer you get to the church, the slower and slower your legs seem to move. All the more while footsteps pursue you to the brink of insanity. After stepping into the church, you take a breath of relief...that is until you realize that your follower had taken another entrance. Indecipherable whispers seem to get louder and louder, going in tune with your heartbeat that seems to be increasing evermore.

Now you have lived through the dream by me,
    remember that part...for you shall see,
    That life tastes sweeter on the brink of insanity.

Aside from that....eh, dreams are strange.

KookyKeronian likes this.
  4. BloodyFingers

Today I have a different story to relay:

I didn't dream last night. But instead of my usual alarm clock waking me up, I was gently caressed in the ear by a fly. And by gentle I mean it kept force landing on my face and buzzing all around.

I usually set my clock fifteen minutes earlier to get that extra "just five more minutes" that rests me more that the entire night. So I proceeded to ignore that pesky fly, assuming the mummy position by covering my entire body under the sheet. And in that short rest, It happened.
    A short nightmare where that fly was laying eggs on my ear, and it's hellspawns were bursting out of them and going inside my head.

That woke me up proper. Well played, sir Fly. Well played.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  5. NoTimeForStalin

Relten likes this.
  6. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

I am going to copy and paste one I took down a while ago. I try to write them down right after I wake up from them. Also I classify them.

3/16/14

Dream-
    Puzzle/Zombies
    Half Lucid
    54 minute nap
    ----------------
    Parts I remember-
    Ocean, weird dam like thing also. 3 sided box.
    Initial building, display cabinets in the middle.
    Outside parking lot. Old person yelling that we were stepping on the last of his plants. I encircled them with some weird black stone that kept things away
    Went into the side building near the Parking Lot, there was clam chowder. Ate some, then switched scenes
    Cave scene
    Entered caves- did something with zambies
    Dream turned into a score attack.
    Got a score in the 100's of billions
    Entered the "Deep Caves"
    Had a Risk Of Rain feel to it.
    There were 3 paths that lead to the same area
    Each had about 378954109864 points on it
    You slid down the paths
    Enemies that took on your form, and then kept morphing into more evil things the more time you took
    Other persons forms maxed out.
    Had to hug them or something
    Narrator saying stuff
    Did some other stuff that involved the same "gameplay" as earlier.
    Then went to a class room of some sort
    People started playing music (sick beatz :p)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Dream terminated
    -------------------------

Relten likes this.
  7. NoTimeForStalin

The details are a bit foggy now, but last night I had a dream where I was a sort of techno-Jesus that had to cross a poisonous lake while being shot at by mercenaries and if I got hurt I had to start again.

KookyKeronian and Relten like this.
  8. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

that sounds...amazing!

KookyKeronian likes this.
  9. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

Oh damn!

Hai! :3

I had one where I was in a old house and I started walking up some spiral stairs, but the was a big living piano with teeth. So I started going down said stairs and they never ended. Oh, but then they ended after a long time and I reached Hell. The freaking piano teleported right in front of me and he spat an axe that cut my head off. :wut:

Relten likes this.
  10. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

I had one yesterday where I was in a normal school (I'm a cyber school student) and went to what I think was a music class. For some reason, a girl who was a friend of mine in 7th grade was there too. So after we take a seat, the teacher suddenly starts screaming obscenities at some other girl and suddenly I was out in the hall exploring the school for a bit. When I went back to the class, everyone was gone and I looked out the window to see them all out playing some sports game on a field that I think had a logo of King Dedede from Kirby. So I rushed down and told the teacher that I got lost since I didn't wanna experience more angry yelling.

And then I woke up. It was a weird dream.

BloodyFingers likes this.
  11. BloodyFingers

Oh, I was kind of getting a SMT: Persona vibe there for a moment.

12. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Pretty much.

cyberspyXD, Seajun_ and BloodyFingers like this.
  13. BloodyFingers

Typing this as I try to grasp for details that are quickly vanishing:

All I can clearly remember is that it was night. I was in a weird place, a mish-mash of familiar and unknown set pieces. And we were under attack by heavily armed goons.

As soon as the attack began I ran for cover. Three shoots hit me in the back and right leg, but I had no time to feel the pain (or lack thereof) as I ran through a door leading to a corridor, hid behind the wall next to it and returned fire. For some reason, we were an armed group as well. But without further context, and seeing that we were shot at first (I remember trying to talk to them now. That's why I took the first hail of bullets), I'm assuming the victim role here.

I think I remember being spared at some point. I ran away from the shootout, but came back later for payback. I managed to make headway, using ambushes and clever tricks to take down the enemy. Hazy hijinxs ensue. We were still outnumbered and outgunned, so the dream ended with me and another woman pinned down in a balcony by another woman, apparently someone higher in their hierarchy, accompanied by two other goons. She had a M40 grenade launcher and was trying to blow us up, but I kept kicking the lobbed grenades back down. And then I took a peek down to see what was happening.

Her grenades exploded around her, like she had some sort of invisible force field. By her own explanation, she would obviously have tagged her own ID to her ordnances in order to counter such maneuvres, no? (Huh. Obviously) That's the end of the first dream.

The 15 min short nap dream is a haze. All I remember was staring at a mirror and doing a solid impression of Christopher Nolan's Batman... :confused:

Hmm. Maybe that's why we were attacked in the first dream. Maybe I was Batman before too. Except I had none of the batgadgets, so my secret identity might've leaked...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

When I was little, I had a reoccuring nightmare that a giant purple rabbit would lift me into the air somehow and then drag me under the bed and torture me with weird floating hieroglyphs. One night, the dream changed. I used to live in a two-floor apartment. In the dream, there were two giant rabbits chasing me through the bottom floor. Everything was really foggy, and I couldn't move very fast. Finally, I made it to the atairs. But when I reached the top, my mom and her friend kept pushing me back down. I don't recall the rest, but it seems giant rabbits have often plagued my imagination.

15. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

I had a dream where I was getting eaten alive by a dude who stabbed out his eye.

Then police were about to breach the room and I woke up.

I vaguely remember having the same dream sometime during childhood, I didn't freak the fuck out when I woke up this time though.

16. BloodyFingers

I used to have a recurrent dream about a certain place. It was a crossroads with big trees adorning the sidewalks. So big in fact that it partially covered the sky, so it wasn't brightly lit even during daylight. I forgot about that dream soon after having it.

But then, I came across a place just like that, years later. I had a strong sense of dejà vu and it all came back to me, like an emergent distant memory.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  17. NoTimeForStalin

2 nights ago I had a really weird dream...

I was with my friend and we broke into this guy's house in the middle of the night. It was a weird house, it was the second floor of an apartment complex but wasn't attached to any of the other floors. There were only two room, a small messy kitchen and a bigger room that was empty except for a desk with an old style computer monitor and an old phone. There was a window behind the desk, and through the window there was a statue of four fat men that look like they were dancing. Next -and here's where it gets weird- we went into the kitchen and got out about four gallons of ground coffee and brought them into the other room. We were eating all the coffee when the phone rang. We picked it up and from the other end we hear a man aggressively ordering pizza from us by screaming "I WANT YOUR PIZZA! I WANT ALL OF YOUR DELICIOUS DELICIOUS PIZZA!". After that we looked out the window again and the fat men on the statue now had unnaturally angry faces all looking at us and then the dream ended.

Easily one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had.

18. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

Last night, I had a crazy dream loop that left me almost insane while trying to wake up to get out of it... X3
    It started with me having lunch, but suddenly it turned nighttime. My mom said. " Now that you ate, go to bed, sweety!", something that she never says. I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep, so I went into a convenience store that strangely was open at 1 am. When I was going there, I triped, fell and I "woke up" in my bed. My mom told me to take out the trash after breakfast. I got out and triped again while singing " Bend it like Bender". I "woke up" again and my mom told me to buy rice after lunch. I got out of the house into some weird woods with black trees and gray sky. I walked and walked before I found a street light. Approaching it, I felt being transported to another street. There, I found a friend of mine that had to buy something too. We turned a corner and instead of the normal mini market, there was the big shopping from the last city I lived in but slightly different. My friend said: "Welcome to Battery Av.!" I realized that none of that really made sense and tried to wake myself up. But, the dream started again and loopef 10 FREAKING TIMES! D: I think it only stopped because my alarm sounded...

19. NoTimeForStalin

Last night I had a nightmare about the Olsen twins. I don't remember much else, and I don't think I want to...

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Last night I had a relly vivid dream that I was at a hospital and there was a bear outside the door. When I walked out, a couple of my friends were standing there. Then the bear started chasing us. Then I just remember running around the outside of the hospital instead of just going back into the door from which I came.