Spooky Weird Dreamz Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KookyKeronian, Feb 22, 2015.

?

What kind of dreams do you have more frequently?

1. Dreams

48.4%
  2. Nightmares

17.2%
  3. Lucid Dreams

17.2%
  4. I never dream!

17.2%
  1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Right? Ick.

2. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

You should play a PS2 game call Digital Devil Saga. It is a two disk series and on the 2nd disk it is pretty much the same deal. Kinda spoilery so in case you think you might play it here it is in spoiler tags:
    The people somehow piss off the God of the world which turn the sun black. The black sun turn people into stone and kill off plant life. As a way to "fix" this there was a virus made to turn people into demons. They can survive under the black sun but have an extreme hunger to eat other people that must be met or else they will become mindless monsters. As a result food went from being plant/animal farms based to being canned human meat obtained from human farms such as jails. At one point you go out to save a kid friend who been kidnapped to be processed into food because unless you are living in the classy part of the city you are just scum to be used to fill their bellies.

3. Snurtsnurgle

Snurtsnurgle Star Wrangler

Not a spooky dream, but infuriating for sure. Last night I dreamed I let some kid use my computer, and it was my old one that ran on XP. So I left for like a minute, and the kid had installed this program called kids pix. I wasn't very happy about this since they had not asked me. The program wasn't running very well, so I thought maybe it was because the windows version kid pix was for windows 95/98. I went to look at it to see why it wasn't running very well, and shut it down by the task manager. I discovered the lil' shit had tried to install it multiple times over, had not shut the installers down, and left all the other attempts to get kids pix running all at once. I was so mad I started screaming at them. The kid did not react, and just stared at me blankly. It frustrated me that kid clearly did not care, I was freaking livid. I even grabbed him by the shirt collar, and started yelling at him. He just stared at me blankly, and didn't react one bit. I woke up freaking pissed, geeze this kid was a lil' shit. It was weird, because I have never lost my shit like that at a kid before in real life. At least it wasn't a bad nightmare about computers this time. Usually when I have computer dreams they are nightmares about viruses, and not be able to do anything about it. Keyboard and mouse stops working, and it just keeps popping up window after window. To me that is absolutely terrifying. :(

Later I did remember I did get kids pix to run on XP no problem since it was the 32 bit version. Any one curious about what kids pix was. Basically it was a very fancy version of paint, but made for mac originally, had lots of annoying sounds and weird brushes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Pix

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Ok so last night in RG's dream adventures, I was on a basketball team in a league that lets both genders play (I forget what they're called). Anyway I was team captain, a blonde girl who I see relatively often in my dreams but have never met that I can recall, was the team captain for the other team. Just to be clear, my team was all guys (mostly freinds that I grew up with) and her team was all girls (all of whom I don't ever remember seeing.) Not much else to say other than that my team lost, I was never very good at sports, however I was able to give them a bunch of encouragement and hoo-rah. The only other thing I remember is that for some reason the girls team was crying at the end of that dream and I never figured out why.

5. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Yet another subconscious alternate reality crossover.

6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Perhaps so. In any case, it stood out because the game that we played was played in the gym that my old church had. Most of my dreams take place somewhere I've never been before.

7. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i remember today's dream!
    • there was lots of video game themes. i was pretending to be various people within a mostly fantasy-themed setting. at one point i was pretending to be a paladin with a malachite sword! but it broke, and another paladin turned up and didn't recognise me. i tried to blame the sword breaking on skeletons and the other paladin was like "but skeletons use books!" and that was weird.
    • another point i was pretending to be a sneaky assassin at the back of a crowd. i tried to sneak behind it, but was immediately found out, so i called bull**** and forced everyone to not notice. because dream magic.
    • later i was doing a digging minigame thing. i used a powerup that let me get many dig items in one dig! and they were all golf clubs. i took them with me to show my friends.
    • at some point i used a secret omnipresent stash next to that crowd i mentioned, and i put the golf clubs and many keys into it and maybe a sword or two. then i cast a really big spell to summon skeletons to protect the stash which was now an evil monument for some reason! i think i intended to fight the skeletons but i didn't.
    i resolve to fight more skeletons today

KookyKeronian and Jonesy like this.
  8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Dont fight the skeletons that are with Mr. Skeltal, hes a good guy

9. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I WILL FIGHT WHATEVER SKELETONS I WANT TO

10. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

A free game dealing with dreams. http://yumenikki.wikia.com/wiki/Yume_Nikki

Warning 1: The wikia have spoilers. It is best to play the game and explore on your own. Maybe use the after you complete it as there are many optional areas you would otherwise miss. I only gave the wikia link as it is a trusted download link, should be one of the first links on that page.

Warning 2: The game can be seen as extremely dark. All I can say without spoiling the ending or such.

I generally play the game time from time when bored. Having your mind on dreams make you dream more often or at least that is my personal experience.

LOL BALL likes this.
  11. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

I had a dream where I was incredibly tired. Like "I can barely stand" tired. And people were dragging me around trying to make me exercise.

Guess what? When I woke up today, I was exactly the same way. I barely managed to stumble towards the bathroom and I decided to call in sick this morning to see if I can rest a little more. Oh, what's more, I slept early yesterday. Probably had a good 8 hours sleep. And I feel like I haven't slept at all...

Kashmir likes this.
  12. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I had a very weird dream on Monday.

It was a dream on what would have happened if I got accepted into the Army when I applied (I failed the Medical, ironic.) and I was starting my training. But something was weird. I was treated different. Almost like I shouldn't be there.

I get called into a room with 6 other people. One was the trainer, the other 5 were like me, called in out of nowhere and we trained in a room seperate from everyone else. Us 6 were apparently special. We apparently had skills no-one else had.

I thought I finished. 'Parrently not. During the training I fell off this ladder that was really high up and my safety harness failed. I fell and fell.

I woke up a second before I was about to smash my head onto the floor. My heart was racing. But it was such a weird thing to dream about.

KookyKeronian and Alkanthe like this.
  13. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

when i was little i always had "naked-in-public" sorta nightmares, and i was a big mama's boy, and one night i had a nightmare where i was naked outside a haunted mansion-style building, and i had to search for my missing mom, it was f*ing wierd as shiyat!!

when i was little i always had these reaccuring mummy dreams where i was trapped in an overgrown temple, and chased by mummies, some times my dad an his cousin would be there fighting them off, there wierd thing that still haunts me to this day, was the extreemly gory deteals, -something a 3 yr old kid shouldent fuqing know about and the fact that i didnt know that mummies where in temples and the only time i ever heard of a mummy was from that one episode of goosebumps, and some of the dreams happend BEFORE I SAW IT

one time when i was like four i had this one relly short nightmare where it was just this room h=filled with gore blood head and other body parts and just gore and corpses partying and chains and hookss and spikes and rust, and a lot of these scary dreams u see on the thread where all from when i was 2-5 RELLLY LITTLE AND I DIDNT FING SEE ANY OF THIS SO THE SCARIEST PART IS THE FACT THAT I DREAMPT ALL THIS UP AND NEVER SAW ANYTHING TO TRIGGER THESE NIGHTMARES

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  14. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

(@TheCreeperCyborg You should REALLY avoid triple posting, as usual there's an edit button you want to add something to your post)

15. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Hey I combined your 3 posts together, but try not to triple post like that. There's an edit button you can use to add to the first message

16. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

u rlly r a new mod arent u

17. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Yes she is. Why do you ask?

18. KookyKeronian

KookyKeronian Parsec Taste Tester

I'm back here, a rare sight, I know. So, I've been keeping a dream journal for a few days and man my dreams are weird. I quite liked this one...

I had two brothers (I'm an only child irl) who were spanish (weird accent all the way through) for some reason and they tortured me all the time, often with a seed bag. We fought over a lot of stuff because they were really restrict, but the possession I liked the most was their precious big cloth sack filled with sunflower seeds. My brothers did mean stuff to me with it like filling it to the brim and put it on top of me so I couldn't get up, putting me inside it and throw it to the river... Y'know, normal kids stuff.
    I think that was because I had special powers and could take out random stuff out of the bag, as if appeared out of nowhere. Their friends would visit from time to time and I'd impress them with my tricks, making my brothers jealous. I pulled objects that included marbles, a whole pine tree and a Magnemite (I was as confused as you, don't worry.).They called me a freak but their friends (especially girls) said it was cute and cool. That, of course, made my brothers punish me more. The dream ended with me pulling out a knife and ripping the bag iopen, much to their despair.

Oh, almost forgot...
    U w0t, m80?

BloodyFingers likes this.
  19. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

After dreaming of leaving high school and saying goodbye to some friends, I dreamed that I had a big presentation in front of my university degree's entire cohort. I did it, and decided to accompany some friends to another round of presentations. It was then I learned I presented on the wrong day, and had to go again there and then. I was completely unprepared and unable to remember my lines.

20. Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

I had a dream where I was trying to solve some sort of mystery, and there were aliens. (Haven't even seen X-Files in a while.)