1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion [Website] Starbound Websites

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by JohnVoiden, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JohnVoiden

JohnVoiden Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    Starbound & Bootstrap aka "Starstrap" [WIP]
    Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Universe map is a idea, sorry :c

Demo:
    Click here
    If demo is offline is why located in my local pc and demo is you want see the progress online

Features list:​
    • Bootstrap compatible​
    • Users Online with PHP​
    • Status Server​
    • General Info from server.​
    • Chat page [maybe]​
    • Background animation (so cool)​
    • Cool design (?)​
    • Frist website release! :D
    • More...​

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  2. Clinton

Clinton Zero Gravity Genie

I can code a simple little backend to get players in python if you want. (It won't be PHP though).

JohnVoiden likes this.
  3. JohnVoiden

I found a php code for get the info from logs. It's not good but we need to wait for querys. Thx anyway :D!

4. Clinton

Clinton Zero Gravity Genie

Ok, good luck.

5. Shirou

Shirou Aquatic Astronaut

great release, glad to see a website now being worked on for people to use as well for there starbound servers :)

6. ElectroShock

ElectroShock Intergalactic Tourist

Looks interesting. Hopefully this will continue development.

7. JohnVoiden

8. source queries are already in the code, you can get, players counts, names, maps, max players , etc.. with only 50 bytes sent to the port, but UDP as to be accessible

[​IMG]

you can find a PHP lib at the bottom of this page: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Server_queries

9. JohnVoiden

Thanks for the information and the Libs, but I don't know code in php, my only knowledge is HTML/CSS :c

10. php is good I don't know too this language but is simple to understand, I have few demos, this one is Pinda's status page slightly modified to read exceptions and coords in the .log file with regex , and this one is the php lib from the wiki, sends only 50 bytes as source query to get some basic informations

11. JohnVoiden

[​IMG]

Name: SpaceWeb
    Download: Not yet, WIP :c​