Weaponized Mounts Because We Can

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by reddog828, Jul 11, 2014.

1. reddog828

reddog828 Void-Bound Voyager

I propose an idea to allow the mounts I proposed in this thread:http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/race-inspired-mounts.77724/ to have weapons mounted on the mounts. Confused?

-Humans: Humans should now ride mini-T-Rexes (thanks to Hawk Novablast for that idea. You the man.) and the T-Rex can have Gatling guns mounted on the sides of its jaws. Sorta like this: [​IMG]
    It's badass isn't it?

-Apex: Same mount, but with a banana cannon...Yes, a banana cannon, anything better would be welcomed.

-Floran: BULLET SEED! Pokemon fans know what this is. Basically put a machine gun on your Venus Flytrap from Hell that shoots seeds.

-Hylotl: Basically, the Hylotl mounts can be equipped with a fire hose set to a pressure that can tear your face off.

-Avian: Chocobo mounted tornado gun? Please help with this one.

-Novakid: Sporting fancy new star-powered carts thanks to Burning Sprite, these Sun Drivers can be equipped with a flamethrower powered by a Novakid's gas. Go ahead, laugh.

That's all for now, but you can bet your left buttcheek I'll be back with more stuff.

2. glitch mounts should be robotic horses with cannons, and i like the idea of this, good job.

3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

It would be more fitting for humans to get normal ponys...with missiles, since reviving dinosaurs to use them as weapons feels like what the Miniknog would do, specially if they were cyborg dinosaurs.

4. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

Honestly i'd be content just to strap a battering ram to my hoverbike.