1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapon Megapack 1.32.1

Brings back weapons from pre-1.0 versions.

1. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

OMG yes ! Glitch Maces , i come for you !!

Btw a question , does they drop random or its like before ? (i mean glitch npc drop glitch weapon for example). Thx you again !

3. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

yeap they are randomly generated and have tooooooooooooooooooooooons of melee combine
    the first mod i installed

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  4. Draupnir7

Draupnir7 Void-Bound Voyager

so... say I wanted to uninstall this mod

how would I do that without getting a fatal error that crashes the game on startup

5. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

I don't think it should crash. I am not 100% sure though.

6. Draupnir7

Draupnir7 Void-Bound Voyager

fixed it

I reproduced the error by unsubbing through steam - all my mods are through there, it's just easier to manage - and started typing down the error message so I could copy-paste it here
    I read down the error message again out of curiosity
    under 'caused by' it listed off a number instead of the mod's name, and that's when it hit me
    a friend and I had tried to get multiplayer working with FU, and couldn't manage it
    we tried a number of methods, one of which said to create shortcuts to the mods and put them in the starbound directory or something
    we couldn't get it to work, so we gave up, and I left the mod shortcuts directory alone

probably shoulda cleared those out

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    apinanaivot likes this.
  7. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmm.... well, it seems while I am not crashing or anything, the server does come up with a few "duplicate" errors. :S I'll just leave the errors below for you. :3

[Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName corrosiveparticle. configfile /projectiles/throwable/corrosiveparticle/corrosiveparticle.projectile
    [Error] Duplicate projectile asset typeName stickyplasma. configfile /projectiles/activeitems/stickyplasma/stickyplasma.projectile

8. SuperSaiyanDes

SuperSaiyanDes Big Damn Hero

Care to add the Original Racial Broadswords?? or the old mod that upgrades the old Racial weapons