1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Weapon Megapack 1.32.1

Brings back weapons from pre-1.0 versions.

1. Alfretron

Alfretron Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting this issue too - and it's not just with this mod. Broadswords and Shortswords from the Legacy Weapons Mod aren't displaying in my character's hands correctly either.
    Are there any other mods you have installed? If we have some of the same ones, it might be that one of them is causing the off-tangent wielding.

2. apinanaivot

apinanaivot Cosmic Narwhal

3. Sorien

Sorien Void-Bound Voyager

The assets in ./items/active/melee/WMPaxe/blade are numbered wrong after 18.png. They should all be sequential but aren't.

4. PotatoSS2

PotatoSS2 Yeah, You!

What is this?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. apinanaivot

6. animeoutlaw87

animeoutlaw87 Space Spelunker

7. apinanaivot

Yes.

animeoutlaw87 likes this.
  8. apinanaivot

Thanks, it will be fixed once the next update comes.

9. apinanaivot

10. DIMMaX

DIMMaX Big Damn Hero

I kill enemy (he spawn weapon), then game slow down(1-2 fps). I pick up weapon and fps - normal. :/ Can fix that?

11. rocket1A1

rocket1A1 Space Spelunker

Hi, apinaivot. I've looked through your mod and realised that it replaces (not adds entries to) treasurepools with ones from the mod.
    It means that, according to "common.treasurepools.patch" we will not see any melee and throwable weapons from the original game.
    I tested this and it worked like I said, so .. I tried to rewrite common.treasurepools.patch JSON file to this (like it was done in Grand Armory mod by IHart):
    Code:
    [
        [
        //commonMelee
        {"op":"add","path":"/commonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":1,"item":"WMPbroadsword"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/commonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":1,"item":"WMPaxe"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/commonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":1,"item":"WMPdagger"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/commonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":1,"item":"WMPspear"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/commonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":1,"item":"WMPsword"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/commonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":1,"item":"WMPglitchmace"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/commonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":1,"item":"WMPaviansword"}},

//uncommonMelee
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPapexspear"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPhylotlspear"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPhybridspear"}},

{"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPfloranbroadsword"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPapexbroadsword"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPhylotlkatana"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPhybridbroadsword"}},

{"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPapexaxe"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPhylotlsickle"}},

{"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPfloranhammer"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/uncommonMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0015,"item":"WMPhybridhammer"}},

//rareMelee
        {"op":"add","path":"/rareMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0002,"item":"WMPhackman"}},
        {"op":"add","path":"/rareMelee/0/1/pool/-","value":{"weight":0.0002,"item":"WMPcellshade"}}
        ]
    ]

This made all weapons from your mod spawn with standart ones. And I reduced their spawn rates a bit more (0.005 is a standart weight for melee weapons, I think)
    I deleted other .patch files cause I'm not sure how to rewrite them (don't know weights of basic throwables and merchant script details), but it would be great if we could have a slot in merchants bags especially for theese weapons from older game versions.
    Hope, you'll note this thing and make some fix in future updates of the mod.

2017-02-18_152703.png

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  12. Greenfinger Abibi

Greenfinger Abibi Void-Bound Voyager

Okee, sooo this is how to make something shoot a projectile. You go to the animation thingamabob and you go to the swoosh thingamabob, and replace it with one of the projectiles in npcs file found in projectiles. Making a weapon shoot multiple projectiles? I have no idea, and I've tried to do so.
    Sorry in advance if you find his rude, or if you found it out already, I suck at modding, and I've only found this out because I wanted to recreate a floran prod, so I know no better than to do something like this.
    Anyway, thanks for making this mod!

Edit: This is just my own way to make this. I just found out an easier way to do so would be to just look at the Nuru Spear files ._.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  13. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

Hm, seems to me that it doesn't work, may be conflicting with other mods. Is this for the latest version of Starbound?

14. apinanaivot

But why does my mod replace them, even though the code is "add" and not "replace"?

15. apinanaivot

apinanaivot updated Weapon Megapack with a new update entry:

1.27 - Lots of bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. apinanaivot

17. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

tnx for this update ..tnx

18. apinanaivot

19. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I just scanned this mod to collect every "category" of item this morning LOL. Is "P90" the only category you added?

FYI I collect "category" nameSpaces so that weapons (well everything) go the correct tab in my inventory mod.

20. apinanaivot

Every item has a "category", Category defines what will be the name of the weapon type in your inventory, for example this item has a category of "^#ff948e;Ra^#ffcc8d;in^#f9ff91;bow ^#97ff9e;Spe^#abbeff;ar" (those symbols change colour of the text), and here is what it looks in-game: 21.PNG