Wassup people!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by IAmDubs, Mar 20, 2012.

1. IAmDubs

IAmDubs Tentacle Wrangler

Hey! I am Dubs introducing myself like it seems like everyone else is. Is anyone else here from TerrariaOnline? I came here from there, and im confused on what this games about. Like, is it supposed to be Space Terraria? So far, I have understood *nothing* from pictures and stuff.

2. Mercurypelt

Mercurypelt Void-Bound Voyager

welcome to the forums! I'm afraid I'm not from TerrariaOnline tho

3. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

Salutations, and welcome to the forums! A lot of people here come from TO, so you should probably be able to spot some. About the game itself, it's a tedious task to explain it, considering the vast expanses of thought processes, algorithms, and interparadoxical methods required to even fathom a small portion of the game, said portion in fact so small and insignificant that the prefix of "yocto" cannot factor a number to enough of a small amount that it could come even near to describing the insignificance of the spoken comprehension of the game. So you should look around to learn about it.

4. IAmDubs

Look around for knowledge about game. Got it. Try to understand most of that post. Unfortunate failure :p

5. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Oh don't worry. The Doctor speaks all kinds of gibberish.
    Welcome to the forums! I've heard that in the start of the game, your home planet is destroyed. I guess it's something along the lines of looking for the destroyer(s), but finding lots of planets on the way.

Space Core and 777eza like this.
  6. IAmDubs

I get it now! I read the "About" page. Never knew that pages like those actually had useful info. Well, you learn something new everyday. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Narutoman and Tiger like this.
  7. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

I'll remember that one, mark my words.

Narutoman, Alpha_StevO and Space Core like this.
  8. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Hello I was never on TO but I did play an huge amount of Terraria.

9. Space Core

Space Core Pangalactic Porcupine

GREETINGS FROM SPAAAACE!

ahem... I mean terraria...

10. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Guys, don't fight! An alliance in which two of the parties are fighting is no alliance at all.

Hello and welcome to the Forums, IAmDubs! Feel free to contact me if you need anything. I hope that Starbound brings you as much joy as any inanimate object can!

Space Core likes this.
  11. Space Core

starbound is neither in animate nor an object in any true sense.

12. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Very true. I just meant that "as much as anything that isn't a person can". I couldn't think of a better way to put it, so that is what I said.

Space Core likes this.
  13. Space Core

to tell you the truth i never much liked people, they smell and whine and die...so disgusting...

14. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Okay then. * backs slowly away* You know, I always loved you, the space core, more than GLaDOS and Wheatley!!

Space Core likes this.
  15. Space Core

? oh no, i'm too interested in this nebula to start a whole kill all humans campaign, maybe back in my college days, with hal and skynet, but i'm much to old for that now.

of course robots don't actually age...

16. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Oh, okay. *sigh of relief*

Space Core likes this.
  17. IAmDubs

I've never liked people either. I prefer talking to my volleyball. His name is Wilson.

Narutoman, Tiger and Space Core like this.
  18. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Wiiiiiiiiillllllllsssssssoooooonnnnn! I admit, I have never seen the movie, but one of the guys I watch on YouTube did a survival/role-play series, and he named his dog after the volleyball.

19. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Good, I'm a tiger :)

20. IAmDubs

I think I saw a minecraft survival role-play by paulsoaresjr who named his dog wilson.