1. Hey Guest! We've announced our new game Wargroove, check out the new forums!
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Warning Points Changes

Discussion in 'Forum Info & Announcements' started by Katzeus, Jan 17, 2017.

1. You need a plugin. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/warning-improvements-by-xon.4156/

There may be a way to change it in the Admin CP too, but only those with system permissions would be able to access it -- not the aesthetic permissions moderators have.

The tab is also only visible if there are warnings to see to begin with. A user with 0 warnings won't have a warning tab in their profile. (I think you can change this too in the Admin CP/Plugin as well)

Typically the public page will display a brief description of the warning, date the warning was issued, number of points for the warning, the expiration date for that warning, and a link (unless it was deleted) to the post/thread showing the content that earned the warning. Pretty similar to the moderation view, but with a few less controls (obvi).

It's a quality of life implementation for users that someone recommended years ago.

[​IMG]

Jonesy and EchoMania like this.
  2. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Pangalactic Porcupine

How many points i have
    I remember 2 or 3 but i think those expired over the last years

3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

None at the moment. But previous warnings will be taken into account, even if the points have expired.