1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Warframe Mod 0.2.3

warframe

1. ayamitsu0321

ayamitsu0321 Void-Bound Voyager

ayamitsu0321 submitted a new mod:

Warframe Mod - warframe

Read more about this mod...

2. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

How do you create an armor mod? I love drawing with pixels and if editing files is not too hard I would like to learn if it is not hard to explain that is. Nice job by the way, I hope to see more from this.

3. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

haha awesome, that game is really fun and a mod of it in pixel looks epic xD maybe you can make valkyr or mesa ;3?

4. ayamitsu0321

5. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

Cool. Played that game some time, so, very welcome :)

But sorry to say, the Mod works not. (Crashs the launcher)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  6. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This needs moar attention :D

I love starbound and I love warframe... and I would love warframe in starbound.

7. ayamitsu0321

8. Tacomancer

Tacomancer Void-Bound Voyager

more pics please

9. ayamitsu0321

Sorry, I had made a mistake.
    I didn't know how to install with "/giraffe_storage/mods/".
    Edit "/warframe/warframe.modinfo" file.
    Its issue lasts between version 0.0.1 to 0.2.3.
    Code:
    {
    "name" : "warframe"
    "path" : "."
    "dependencies" : []
    }
    to
    Code:
    {
    "name" : "warframe",
    "path" : ".",
    "dependencies" : []
    }

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    SleepySquidd likes this.
  10. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

Never thought it would see the day where I can have a female excal frame. Awesome mod.

11. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Love your mod, I made a Warframe weapon mod and sent people here because your mod is perfect for it. I can't wait to see what else you add.

Sadly I get this error.

Code:
    Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad object, should be '}' or ',' at 3:1
      JsonParsingException::JsonParsingException(string)
      Variant inputUtf32Json<U8ToU32Iterator<__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char*, string>, char32_t> >(U8ToU32Iterator<__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char*, string>, char32_t>, U8ToU32Iterator<__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char*, string>, char32_t>, bool)
      Variant::parseJson(String)
      Root::scanForMods(String)
      Root::Root(String, String, LogLevel, bool, String, Map<String, Variant, unordered_map<String, Variant, hash<String, void>, equal_to<String>, allocator<pair<String, Variant> > > >)
      Root::initialize(Map<String, StringList, unordered_map<String, StringList, hash<String, void>, equal_to<String>, allocator<pair<String, StringList> > > >)
      _SDL_main
      _console_main

12. betailas

betailas Subatomic Cosmonaut

Btw, will these armors have any stats and functionality more than usual vanity items? It would be nice if they had some stats, armor and kinda like that.

13. Imposture

Imposture Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome work dude. I'm eagerly waiting for Saryn and/or Nova Prime. Keep this up.

14. Randou

Randou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like the idea that you work on this mod, but it saddens me that you have abandoned it since 2015, if you hope to take it back I would like to suggest 2 new warframes to add:

Valkyr: is the favorite of many because it is a fierce and powerful warrior your special can increase the speed of your attacks while increasing your defense

Oberon: this is despised, but in my opinion it is an excellent warframe, possesses the ability to heal, and also to make the fauna of a planet work in its favor