1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Warframe Crossover V1.05

Cronus Bug Should Be FIXED!

1. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Possible Farewell:

I have been on break for a while yet I keep checking in though. Some ask what I'll do or when will I finish and this could be unpredictable as there
    are many ways I could progress this mod further. Like what I have thus far for tiers I could try different methods but would be a pain and there are many many weapons in Warframe. I do not know if it is the best Idea I continue them as they will all be very similar and may feel repetitive since the only difference would be the looks.

I am just one type of artist with little knowledge of coding. So my skills are very limited. I do not know what I will do with this though because I have lost most interest in this I am glad people like it but I am back doing what I love which is making Minecraft skins. Sorry if this is a disappointment for anyone.

2. General_Durandal

General_Durandal Big Damn Hero

You don't need to make a setup for tiers or upgrades,
    there is already a mod that allows the upgrading of any weapon including ones from other mods.
    I've tested it with your weapons and it works.
    Weapon Station and Blacksmith! http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/weapon-station-blacksmith.2442/

Yeah, sure, the weapons only really look different, but looks are important.
    I'd rather use any of your weapons, then any of the ones in the game.

There are 1,703 Outdated Mods, and only about 400 usable mods.
    don't let this one become out-dated please.
    It's the only weapon mod I use.

And if you do abandon it, at least put up instructions on how to continue it.

3. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I will deffinetly not abbandon it outright I will keep checking and watching incase of an update that may change the codes and make it outdated. At that time I will adjust it and make sure it will be usable.

General_Durandal likes this.
  4. General_Durandal

General_Durandal Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much! :-D

5. Jinxwick3D

Jinxwick3D Space Hobo

Error: Fatal Exception Caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'kunai' found anyone can help me for this problem?

6. cuckooman

cuckooman Big Damn Hero

Please add the Jat Kittag with rockety effect!

7. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Sorry for late response, I have never had this problem and I tried one idea out and it failed in my opinion. Was there more to this error? Could you post you crash log with the code command in the tab between post media url and drafts? If I can read the crash log I may be able to help more.

8. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

It would be pretty amazing to see this fleshed out in full. As a 3-year vet, it'd be wonderful to have the weapons of Warframe in my Starbound as well. Dat Opticor though....

9. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I have decided am coming back to this mod. Posted a question on forums for some technical help and after that I'll work on more weapons. In the long run I am thinking of armour as well.

10. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I started working on this mod today, I have to do a lot more for the shotguns but I'll put that of for a bit and start something a bit easier. The Warframes themselves. I am working on Excalibur first and many more to follow. I will be making one large update for them not just 1-3. I want to have at least 4-6 finished before I add them.

I'll post pictures of the final results of each until I update. This mod will not die yet!

11. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, not going to do excalibur first, rather I am working on Hydroid, and then Chroma, Oberon, and attempt Equinox.

12. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

13. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Hi @agmoyer I'd like to know if I could include your mod in my new modpack for Pleased Giraffe. I figure this would be a good way to promote your mod and also allow for the modpack to have some amazing content, keen to hear back from you!

14. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I do not mind, as long as you link to mine in your description.

haynesy566 likes this.
  15. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

agmoyer updated Warframe Crossover (Pleased Giraffe) with a new update entry:

Hydroid Added (Basic stats)

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. TheLastPwnr

TheLastPwnr Aquatic Astronaut

BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Warframe is my favorite game and I will certainly be downloading this soon.

17. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Glad you like it, there is much to be done I am not letting it die.

TheLastPwnr likes this.
  18. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, I finished the female version and broke the mask file. I really need to know how to stop the hair from poking out...

19. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

agmoyer updated Warframe Crossover (Pleased Giraffe) with a new update entry:

Additions and Adujustments

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

I like the idea of this mod mainly because warframes are cool outfits. but until more warframes are added i'll wait and bide my time. honestly i think excalibur and nyx should have been made first. Nyx is the female version of excalibur by the way. also if you can you should think about creating the primed versions of each warframe. maybe they could have better stats than their orignial counterparts.