1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Warframe Crossover V1.05

Cronus Bug Should Be FIXED!

1. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

agmoyer submitted a new mod:

Warframe Weapons (Upbeat Giraffe) - Warframe Weapons

Read more about this mod...

2. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

If anyone weapons load as "Perfectly Generic Items" I can only suggest this...

- Create a new character/back up old files (Player and Universe Saves)

Other than that I can not figure out why this problem would occur as the codes are normal nothing mistyped or a file misplaced. So I really do not why this problem would happen.

3. Kurei-Z

Kurei-Z Intergalactic Tourist

So far, I've backed up my old files before deleting the current chars I have in my Starbound before trying the mod out again. Same results. Here are the weapons that showed up fine.

Amphis
    Ignis
    Paris Bow

The rest showed up as Perfectly Generic Items.

4. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Could you post your Starbound.log file here. Use the Code button when posting between Media and quote. I may be able to fix the problem if I read that.

5. BlackSpectrum

BlackSpectrum Void-Bound Voyager

Code:
    [13:45:08.798] Error: Could not instantiate item '[strun, 1, {}]'. (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName bullet.
    [13:45:08.867] Error: Could not instantiate item '[braton, 1, {}]'. (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName bullet.
    [13:45:08.871] Error: Could not instantiate item '[boltor, 1, {}]'. (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName bullet.
    [13:45:13.804] Error: Could not instantiate item '[lato, 1, {}]'. (ProjectileDatabaseException) Unknown projectile with typeName bullet.
    I guess that's the part you're looking for.

6. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

agmoyer updated Warframe Weapons (Upbeat Giraffe) with a new update entry:

Bug Fix!

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1425121493][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the log, it should all be fixed now in the update I uploaded.

7. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

oooh warframes, i loved that game. perhaps you could make a gorgon :p or... omg... make DREAD!!

8. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Haha they are on my list.

Corraidhín likes this.
  9. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

10. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

The Foundry is a type of Anvil craffted in the Crafting Menu by pressing the "C" Key on your keyboard.[DOUBLEPOST=1425189738][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If not there, create a Wooden Crafting Table first.

11. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

12. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah I have a lot of free time each day and I finished my skin my skin of the day on PMC and finished dailys on my games and this mod needed an update.

13. Kurei-Z

Kurei-Z Intergalactic Tourist

Ugh. Lack of internet only allowed me to view the new version of the mod today.

Everything is fine now. Wish I could edit my review but where the heck is the edit button? >.<

14. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Right under your post it says "Edit, Delete, and Report Abuse"

15. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

New Weapons Pt. 2

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

I think I should explain something. The coding is Starbounds, the sounds are starbounds, I am doing this for free for no credit or appreciation or even attention. The point of me uploading this mod is for if someone likes what I create they can use it as well. I enjoy to draw and play games so I create a mod. I am not trying to be the best as I could not care less for the top. I create things so other may enjoy them not just myself.

17. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Simple Tier 2 Upgrade

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

19. rale431

rale431 Master Chief

When I place the Foundry it instantly disappears and I can't build any of the weapons.

20. agmoyer

agmoyer Cosmic Narwhal

Well that is quite odd, I'll try and ask around maybe figure this out. I myself have never had it so I do not know how much I can do.[DOUBLEPOST=1425721274][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Could you post you Starbound log file here? Use the Code button between the Quotation marks and the media button.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015