RELEASED Walpi-chan Mods (Everything kawaii)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by walpichan, Mar 18, 2017.

1. walpichan

walpichan Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    As the title implies, I love everything kawaii, and Stardew doesn't have enough of that. More mod releases coming soon. For now, there's previews.

Follow me on Tumblr for more regular updates on progress and/or to ask me any questions. I'll also have an FAQ up and running over there at some point over the next few weeks.

[​IMG]

Starry Sky Interface

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Download here []

Cardcaptor Sakura Collection *FIXED*

**FIXED** - no longer a bug which stops you from accessing the Snow Rabbit bottoms from the Get Dressed menu. Also some minor updates to shirts.

Hairstyles, hats, shirts and skirts!

Just want to say another huge thank you to Jinxiewinxie and Advize for the Get Dressed mod, which made the skirts part
    of this collection possible. Please bear in mind you'll need Get Dressed to use this :catface:

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

...RELEASE!
    Download here

Kero Cat Replacement

[​IMG]

Worked on Kero all over the weekend because I was really humbled by all the support I've received for these mods, so thank you :3
    (...now if only I had as much motivation for my degree, wah-wah)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download here

**FIXED** Kakigōri Mini Set (Replaces Ice Cream Recipe and Summer Stand)

Redownload if you have an older version - ObjectInformation.xnb bug was fixed
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Download here

Japanese-style Cooking Recipes (WIP)

[​IMG]
    Moved this mod to a new thread for now, thought it might get a bit messy if all the development went here with the rest of my mods :)

To do:

Ÿ Suppy dog replacement
    Ÿ Yue scarecrow/statue replacement
    Ÿ SyaoSaku bears as house deco
    Ÿ CCS NPCs with heart dialogues, events and attendance to festivals (effectively acting like ordinary villagers)

Future Projects

Ÿ Strawberry shortcake interior decoration
    Ÿ Recipe overhauls - Yumeiro Patissiere-inspired cake recipes and Japonified dishes (onigiri, octopus wieners and more!)
    Ÿ Kawaii interior
    Ÿ Fruits Basket/Puella Magi Madoka Magica/Kiki's Delivery Service collections

Feel free to make suggestions on how to improve the mods I'm currently working on, or ones for new mods you'd like to see
    (I can't promise I'll pick up anything that isn't kawaii or anime-related, though xD)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Wow this is so cute and amazing. I would love to see fairytale or Sword art online picked up. I think those would be cool too. I can not wait to see more of your amazing work.

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

fruits basket <3

• Mana-chan

Mana-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is so adorable. ꒰*’∀’人꒱ ♡ I would love to see more from you soon! ٩꒰。◕‿◕。꒱۶

• walpichan

Hairstyles, head accessories and shirts releasing tomorrow people! ^.^ (too tired now, time for bed)

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

!!!!!!! Those accessories and that Tomoyo hair are even cuter than I was expecting! Thank you so much for those!

• yian2922

yian2922 Orbital Explorer

OMG, love the works you done with the hats and Im looking forward to your interior decoration in the future :nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt::nuruflirt:

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

This is so very cute. I love it and I can't wait to see more of your work.

• walpichan

Eep. Platinum Sakura in-game looks even more adorable than I expected >.<
                    If I die of overload can someone continue this mod after my death plz thnx
                    [​IMG]

tessamna and DreamerDrop like this.
                    • DreamerDrop

I think that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. ;u;

Real talk, that would make a great dress for the flower dance or wedding for the player... The aesthetic is perfect!

• pinktin

pinktin Void-Bound Voyager

SOOOOO sweet!!!!!!

• HoshinaMei

HoshinaMei Void-Bound Voyager

They are sooooo cute! Thank you for creating this!!!!!!:laugh:

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

How do you combine files, I want some of the skirts from the default Get Dressed file to replace the regular farmer pants here. I tried using MS Paint but, uh, that didn't work AT ALL. If it's just a different program and copying and pasting the skirts I want over the shorts (which is what I did in Paint) then let me know and I might be able to do it myself. Unless it's Photoshop. That program confuses me and makes me rage lol

EDIT: I would also be open to someone just doing it for me lol I'm a bit worried I won't be able to do it myself.

Ok, never mind, I found a thing that told me how to edit pngs, and I did it, and omfg it super didn't work! So I need some kind soul to take pity on me and combine the two files. You'll be my hero!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
                            • DreamerDrop

Heck yes! I can at last live my dream of being a farmer who spends all their time cosplaying Sakura Kinomoto. Dreams do come true.

walpichan likes this.
                              • walpichan

Okay... so... before I decide to spend any more time on this, would anyone else in the community want either brand new batchelors/batchelorettes or existing overhauls? I wanted to add Syaoran Li to my game as a love interest, with his own locations and heart events and stuff, but I may not get too invested if it turns out I'm the only one who wants the full CCS cast. If I went forward it would probably mean overhauling a lot of the characters... so instead of vanilla villagers you'd have Tomoyo, Meilin, Yukito, Toya, Eriol, Nakuru, Mitsuki-sensei, Clow Reed.... like literally everyone.

Anyway I drew up a draft of Syaoran's portrait today and would totally appreciate community feedback on whether anything this grand would be wanted - oh, but perhaps don't think of it as being strictly CCS-only. It's more a case of since I'll be learning all of this from scratch, I'll want to do CCS stuff first. Rn I'm not even playing Stardew Valley because it feels like it's a bit dull and incomplete and if I can make more mods that suit my tastes I can actually create a pretty sick game (but of course, this in turn means I want to make things for the community too, so that hopefully I can help other people enjoy Stardew even more, too :) ) So yeah, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys! :catface:

[​IMG]

beerziiez, embeys and DreamerDrop like this.
                                • DreamerDrop

1) That's a really well done portrait for him. You can immediately tell it's Syaoran and it emulates the CLAMP style really well.
                                  2) While I probably wouldn't use it myself, even if you're the only one that wants it, at least you'll be happy if you make it for yourself.

walpichan likes this.
                                  • Clotho

Clotho Subatomic Cosmonaut

Basically, everything she said. :V
                                    I love your mods and ideas btw. I think I'll end up adoring whatever you do.

walpichan likes this.
                                    • meganeko

meganeko Intergalactic Tourist

For some reason, I'm missing the School and Snow Rabbit skirts.

• Clotho

Clotho Subatomic Cosmonaut

But you see the others? I'm assuming you have the updated versions of SMAPI and SDV as well as Pathoschild's fix for Get Dressed posted here.

• walpichan

The school skirt is not included in this pack - it's a skirt originally created for the Get Dressed mod and is in the original file that my mod overwrites. I'm not sure why the snow rabbit skirt isn't showing up for you - could you send me screenshots and hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to take a look :)