1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Very pleased...

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MMbsman777, Jun 29, 2015.

1. MMbsman777

MMbsman777 Subatomic Cosmonaut

This thread is simply a shout out to the dev team! Thank you! You all have been clearly working very hard to get this game where you and us the community, want it to be. I am excited to see the next stable update and the eventual 1.0 release. You guys have pushed through hate and even proven the haters wrong. It is awesome and I hope that you guys are able to continue handling your game development this way in the future. You guys have been awesome at including the community and listening to us. You have also been excellent at knowing when to politely ignore us and push on with what you knew needed done. Keep up the good work and keep making this the game you envisioned and the game we want. You are a good example to other early access developers and I hope that it begins to change the nature of Early Access on Steam. You made your mistakes but you corrected them. That I think shows a lot more about the character of the Chucklefish staff than anything else. Cheers and keep up the good work!!

2. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

I am really glad you like the game! Most people I know don't because it's early access and there are some bugs and glitches here and here.

3. Subaru7

Subaru7 Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, I was just about to post a Thank you as well, so will just post it here. Thank you Devs for all the hardwork and keep it up! Lots of triple A titles have more bugs on release now a days lol.

Oh an idea, rare biomes like a bunny biome!

Thanks again.

Kattanos likes this.
  4. Slippery Slime

Slippery Slime Big Damn Hero

Woo Dev Team

BasicallyNuclear likes this.
  5. BasicallyNuclear

BasicallyNuclear Big Damn Hero

I see this becoming a great gane :)

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

There are literally bugs and Glitches everywhere.
    [​IMG]

upload_2015-6-30_23-6-28.jpeg

7. MMbsman777

MMbsman777 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I see what you did there!

BasicallyNuclear likes this.