1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaults

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by WillKill3, Jan 18, 2017.

1. WillKill3

WillKill3 Void-Bound Voyager

Am I the only one that felt like the vaults were kind of disappointing? No real weapon drops and just terraformers.

2. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

I am a bit disapointed in the fun they are. too easy too repetitive. which makes them basically just a grind, especially when later havign to terraform it takes quite soem runs to terraform a single planet. I guess loads of people will just skip these vaults and admin spawn their needed items to do the terraforming.

3. WillKill3

WillKill3 Void-Bound Voyager

I was so excited for it when they released it. I love the idea of doing dungeons like that but not for a terraformer. Specific vault weapons and armor sets would of been cool. I would also like them to add special effects to an entire set of armor.

4. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

I don't knwo why we need dungeons for this even. In my opinion these dungeons should be randomly generated on high tier planets, but not on every of them. would drive the exploration feature of the game and add something to the planets repetitiveness being reduced. On large planets they could even house 2 bosses and heavily increase the droprates because now the time consuming thing is finding the dungeons and doing them instead of just mass collecting ressources, grab 20 keys, then repeat dungeons over and over praying to RNGsus for the right microformers.

CF has quite some nice ideas, but they all feel just like hald baked implementations which is why SB fails to be great.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    foreck and Zanary like this.
  5. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, specific vault-exclusive sets of weapons and armor would have been really nice.

pop-yotheweird likes this.