1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Idle Miners [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Crafting and Building' started by DraLUSAD, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

DraLUSAD submitted a new mod:

Vanilla Miners - ISE4-R Miners, which where removed, but brought back as a standalone

Read more about this mod...

2. DraLUSAD

3. DraLUSAD

4. slowcold

slowcold Pangalactic Porcupine

Doesn't play nicely with Frackin Universe.

If you start a new universe, when you complete the repair your ship quest, terramart, the teleport place, and frogg furnishings won't open. Removed the mod and things worked perfectly.

The bit of log:

[Info] Universe flags set to (outpost_techscientist1, outpost_techscientist2, outpost_mission1)
    [14:49:53.851] [Info] UniverseServer: Loading temporary instance world InstanceWorld:eek:utpost:-:-
    [14:49:54.063] [Info] Forcing generation of dungeon outpost_terramart
    [14:49:54.063] [Info] Placing dungeon at (332, 621)
    [14:49:54.358] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: terramart direction: 0 position: (340, 609)
    [14:49:54.380] [Info] Forcing generation of dungeon outpost_frogfurnishing
    [14:49:54.380] [Info] Placing dungeon at (332, 655)
    [14:49:54.408] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: frogfurnishing direction: 0 position: (340, 643)
    [14:49:54.408] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: outpostlamp direction: 1 position: (347, 652)
    [14:49:54.425] [Info] Forcing generation of dungeon outpost_2stopshop
    [14:49:54.425] [Info] Placing dungeon at (427, 618)
    [14:49:54.521] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: 2stopshop direction: 1 position: (431, 609)
    [14:49:54.558] [Info] Forcing generation of dungeon outpost_containercraftingstation2
    [14:49:54.558] [Info] Placing dungeon at (401, 637)
    [14:49:54.693] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: containermanipulatorstation direction: 1 position: (408, 625)
    [14:49:54.694] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: enhancedstorageshop direction: 0 position: (415, 625)
    [14:49:54.696] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: enhancedstoragesign direction: 1 position: (415, 632)
    [14:49:54.696] [Warn] Failed to place dungeon object: outpostceilinglight direction: 1 position: (405, 633)
    [14:49:54.867] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world InstanceWorld:eek:utpost:-:-
    [14:49:57.195] [Info] UniverseServer: Loading temporary instance world InstanceWorld:eek:utpost:-:-
    [14:49:57.374] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to InstanceWorld:eek:utpost:-:-=outpost
    [14:49:57.471] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed
    [14:49:57.942]

5. DraLUSAD

I can't see any instance with that's linked with my mod, the mod runs at its own, and utilizes everything vanilla, the item its self is based of a "Crop" code its technically a plant, on the other hand, it uses a Player.patch file, which allows the machines to be visible at start, AND allow other Player coding to coexist, all i see here is items are failed to be placed at an outpost, i would gracefully ask to present more to fully understand its issue

Edit: FU mod is a huge mod, that adds nearly anything and everything, and seeing its code my self, it too doesn't play nice at all, since it uses straight forward coding, so a simple addition to another mod, could easily break FU, however, i took my version with a personal ID, allowing it to compatible, i don't think its my mod, but sometimes a Hiccup can happen, try different work around or remove smaller mods and see if it works, as it usually does, if it persists the same way though, something would be indeed up

I'll look into it and see if i missed any IDs out, and patch em up, but i guarantee you it uses its own Local ID name, as much my ISE4 does, as i'm doing my hardest to making my mods compatible with everything to-date, its just stressful ironing out the kinks

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  6. slowcold

slowcold Pangalactic Porcupine

No worries. I know people who make mods want them to be the best possible, and fun!
    If I get time this week, I'll try it with a couple different mods removed. See if it can get narrowed down a bit.

7. DraLUSAD

it honestly looks like a hiccup, had you attempted several times before giving up? or was it a one time thing which concerned you?

8. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Vanilla Miners with a new update entry:

Parch notes: Redesign

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. DraLUSAD

10. DraLUSAD

11. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hi , i've read of a review answer you may need an artist for updating visual , maybe i should try , maybe even one skin for each vanilla race if you want.

I like doing this kind of stuff , so it can help , i'm glad (also i dont think wait for an answer , i'll do that this evening or tomorow :p)

12. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ok , so atm i've make a skin for Apex and Avian miner (after making all race i must find a way to differentiate mk1 to mk2 to mk3 ect , i'll see how later) :
    [​IMG]

It's just for show you but after making all of them i'll remake every full .png image , you'll only need to replace them in your mod , ofc i keep same size , it's only a texture replacement , but the max height-width stay the same.

13. DraLUSAD

Oh god xD, i think i know how to make it race only, but would take some time to incorporate it

14. DraLUSAD

15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Ah but don't worry if i make skin it's for have more choice about skin but you aren't forced to restrict by race , also it's for help but if you don't need picture with alternate skin i can stop it's like you want.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  16. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Here is a prototype:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    DraLUSAD likes this.
  17. DraLUSAD

That looks pretty good

18. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

What should I change in it, what are you looking for?
    I was thinking that it would display the percentage in the top screen, and maybe a loading crawler on the drill itself?

19. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]

Prototype #2

20. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Hello? Any feedback on my models? I am trying to make art for your mod, just as a friendly gesture. It's fine if you do not need anything of the sort, but at least just say so..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.