1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Upgrading Tier's

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by NightFire, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vsuchinoko

Vsuchinoko Phantasmal Quasar

I've seen someone have two donor badges... I'll take a look back for it, Nightfire.

2. NightFire

NightFire Parsec Taste Tester

lol i have waited and still waiting...i'm still kinda confused on which email to use(long story) so i just sent the email from both of them :p

3. Flevalt

Flevalt Pangalactic Porcupine

That sounds like it makes sense. But I beg to differ.

Each pays normally|4-Pack+Upgrade:
    15|11.25
    15|11.25
    15|11.25
    45|11.25+33.75(upgrade)
    ----|------
    90$|78.75$

So actually it's cheaper in the second method. Not for the person who upgrades but for his friends.

Alright! I'll do just that.

4. Vsuchinoko

I found a thread with that person I saw with two donor ranks. You can check her profile, it says she bought Gold Tier first then got Silver Tier afterward. I might want to donate towards Silver Tier too :p
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...ible-new-race-themes.17627/page-3#post-727633 (somewhere in middle of the page)

Their name is http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?members/jetsetdizzy.22951/

7Tsuchinoko likes this.
  5. Eddy Steel

Eddy Steel Existential Complex

What? You don't get a discount on the higher tier.
    Edit: You know, why not just give one of them away?

6. Flevalt

11.25+33.75 = 45. It's not a discount. It's the rest of the money needed for Gold tier(as example).

7. WhiteZero

WhiteZero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah, I did too. I got a reply back to my refund email pretty quickly a few days ago. I guess with all the pre-orders, maybe they're just swamped now.

8. NightFire

Just got a email from humble bundle they said there swamped :p

9. Vsuchinoko

I'd like to donate again, not just to support the team, but have a sweet Friend Donor Donor badge alignment going on there. Penguin points to birdy, too. With a <3.

[​IMG]

10. NightFire

*UPDATE* ok well i instead of contacting chuckle fish i had to contact humble and there now refunding and all that shizznizz

Vsuchinoko likes this.
  11. Vsuchinoko

Congratz :)

12. NightFire

Well nothing has been said they just requested the order information and the email i'm just hopeing they will refund it soon so i can update before more problems brake loose

13. NightFire

*UPDATE* ok now i have the refund and ready to buy gold tier :D what should i name the npc?

(im thinking pinhead larry)

14. Fox Soul

Fox Soul Aquatic Astronaut

Honestly, if you have family and/or friends you shouldn't have a problem if you buy yourself a high tier and give the rest away.
    I bought myself Diamond and gave each extra copy of the 4-pixel pack to my friends and family.

15. Flevalt

How about "IfYouPityMyExistencePleaseEatMe" "misogynist" or "whippersnapper".
    I could imagine myself befriending a NPC with those names.

And what do you mean? Are there extra copies in every higher tier pack?

16. Fox Soul

Fox Soul Aquatic Astronaut

No, I bought both the 4 pack for pixel and I bought diamond pack which I am keeping to myself. Since I don't want the pixel 4 pack I am considering it Extra Copies.

17. Flevalt

Ah that's cool. The term "rest" confused me a bit there I guess.

18. NinjaBoffin

NinjaBoffin Big Damn Hero

So, me and my friends are going to get a four pack, and we''l all chip in some money.
    So if i want to upgrade just my tier, you're saying that is impossible?
    Doing this solely for the badges! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.