REQUEST Updated to 1.1 and borked like half of my farm [Mod Help]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by SparrowStrider, Mar 27, 2017.

1. SparrowStrider

SparrowStrider Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I don't know where to put this honestly

I was using Tego's expansion for the base farm which I guess they're not updating anymore?

I tried as many other farm expansion mods as I could find but they either expand my fields the wrong way or put water through my buildings/make other things inaccessible/flat out refuse to work (tego's new one for example, SMAPI won't let it do the thing even though I've updated it and ALL and the other thing it needed)

Can someone like, either make a mod or walk me through how to make a mod that expands my farm as far south as possible so I can at least fix where the new map eats my fences and walkways

I don't mind so much losing the crops (although I had some rare scarecrows on that part of the field) I'd much rather have everything be aesthetically pleasing without having to start a new save file

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Tego's expansion was updated by Entoarox. You can find the thread here to fix these things. Also, don't forget to update SMAPI, Entoarox Framework and ALL if you use mods that rely on them.

• SparrowStrider

Yeah like I said I've done the updating
        The Framework was even a fresh download cause I wasn't using it prior to updating
        And updating SMAPI and ALL were the first things I did after updating the base game

I even just now downloaded Tego's mod from the link you sent me and put it in the locations folder and got this message
        [​IMG]

Took TSE out and it loaded just fine so //shrugs I don't really know what to do from here

• Androxilogin

Hmm.. I'll try throwing together a map that expands without all the fancy, unneeded paths along the side. I know how frustrating it can be.

[EDIT] I've done so, removed the extra areas on the sides of the farm but if the old version wasn't working for you, odds are this one won't either. Did you by chance use the FarmExtension mod by Advise as well? Because I used that also and it messed up my save but it is fixable.. Anyway, file attached below.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
          • SparrowStrider

I'm using a cellar extension but I can't remember if it's by Advise or not

Thank you though, I'll check it out when I get home from work later, I really appreciate it

• Androxilogin

*Fingers crossed*.