1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Updated poll] Including the Novakids, what is your favorite race?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Eldritch, Apr 14, 2013.

?

What is your favorite race?

1. Human

11.5%
  2. Avian

9.6%
  3. Apex

6.1%
  4. Floran

17.0%
  5. Hylotl

13.7%
  6. Glitch

12.3%
  7. Novakid

29.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Well this particular poll is out of date now, especially because the results are skewed because it was created shortly after novakids were anounced that they were going into the game.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  2. R0gueHunt3R

R0gueHunt3R Intergalactic Tourist

Yes, the novelty bias is rather painfully obvious, but that still does not explain the fact that the Avians are the second least favorite.

3. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Well I Like the Avians. They taste like chicken :)

4. segundoblz

segundoblz Void-Bound Voyager

Novakid.. they're not even out yet

5. R0gueHunt3R

I mean, come on. What's not to like about a race of anthropomorphized birds? The back story and Mayan aesthetic are just bonuses.
    Of course, I have always been confused that a race of birds have, shall we say, mammalian characteristics.

6. Dust

Dust Giant Laser Beams

Argonians in the elder scrolls series have breasts too and they're lizards. Hah!

segundoblz likes this.
  7. R0gueHunt3R

Touché. I remember that there was also a mod that made the khajiit more anatomically correct.

8. gameboytj

gameboytj Ketchup Robot

Human because preference.

9. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

Whoops, I kind of misclicked and voted for the wrong thing. xD Anyway, I would choose the Hylotl.

10. Locklave

Locklave Phantasmal Quasar

Apex, because they make good anti-hero's. Use evil to fight evil.

11. Light

Light Void-Bound Voyager

I'd have to say Novakid with glitch in second. :D

12. Vandrick

Vandrick Phantasmal Quasar

Nice! I'm pleased to see Avians low on the list. I love playing the least favorite of the classes. I dig their theme (especially the pirate aspect), which is the route I plan to take with my Avian. Surprised nobody likes the poo-flingers.

13. Camelslayer

Camelslayer Cosmic Narwhal

Hylotl for certain.
    They're the most alien of all the races, so they feel a lot more unique to me because of that. While they're more of the "paladins" of the group with their desire to save the other races, so to speak, and that's not entirely my style, I still like their Japanese theme as well.

14. Locklave

Locklave Phantasmal Quasar

I want this thread stickied.

Rune the Red Panda likes this.
  15. Well not only is it a really old poll that has been bumped recently, but it's also extremely skewed because it was posted when Novakids were the hot topic.
    Plus it's not that important to see how much other members like a race.

Finn Learson, WoxandWarf and Dust like this.
  16. Rune the Red Panda

Rune the Red Panda Existential Complex

Hylotl because how they are peaceful and have empathy for all other creatures, could do without the arrogance though.

17. Double the votes for novakids out of all races, and they haven't even been released yet. Hype train be strong.

18. OneOnlyDan

OneOnlyDan Cosmic Narwhal

Florans, cus I like to ssstab thingsss.
    Nah, more like that they are plant people. And they eat meat. I like meat. I like odd creatures. Thus they are the coolest.

19. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

Earthlings are fun and they have good-looking gear. I'm not so much into medieval weapons and armor of the Glitch, since I thought that "Aware" glitches would be able to make more modern gear. It's still a scifi game, after all.. But yeah, glitches are still cool.

20. Rune the Red Panda

Rune the Red Panda Existential Complex

Hylotl, because of how peaceful they are, they remind me of me. (Except the arrogance part)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.