RELEASED UPDATED 1/20: 2CUTE PRETTY HOUSE MAPS v1.5 now more chill animal room and stuff

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Jun 4, 2016.

1. foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

I still haven't decided on one color/overall theme; I think the party animals can all stick around for a bit.

taintedwheat likes this.
    • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Lols I feel it, party animals are the shiiit.

Although, I do not like bright colors together all at once so I made a muted version of the lights and the butterflies for myself and in case anyone else wants it as well.

Example:
      [​IMG]

Attached Files:

MayaMayhem and foghorn like this.
      • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Well if I ever wanted to play as a Disney princess farmer I know what mod to turn to.

MayaMayhem, eemie and taintedwheat like this.
        • taintedwheat

I am actually not really that big of a fan of Disney (er, for their copyright ethics, mostly) but lolol yes, this definitely has it going for it xD.

looooove aesop's fables, and classic grimm stories and all the old fairytails from other cultures tho. super dark shiz.

sheetcakeghost likes this.
          • sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

My avatar alone should tell you that I agree on the grimm stories. d:

taintedwheat likes this.
            • taintedwheat

Sooo super cute options ahoy!

@Rosalie kindly edited and very adorably edited the fireplace in the bedroom/(the grey place on the right on the townInterior tilesheet) to match the pizza oven for me:
              [​IMG]

Also, if you chose to use it, does this, which is not bad at all n.n:
              [​IMG]

put this in file in content if you're interested!

MayaMayhem, foghorn and Rosalie like this.
              • QuantumConcious

QuantumConcious Phantasmal Quasar

taintedwheat likes this.
              • AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

I just assumed that was dear old mom and beardy dad.

cankersaur, Rosalie and taintedwheat like this.
                • lenethy

lenethy Void-Bound Voyager

Hello TaintedWheat!
                  Is there a way to use your mod but still have the baby room?
                  Love the birds, but I need a room for my kid xD
                  Thank you ~love your work ♥

• taintedwheat

Well... technically haha if you dont change the crib out it will work fine.

If you dont want any of the birds above the crib you can delete the birds off the tilesheet and they wont show up. The pet beds work fine and better than toddler beds too.

I'm not interested in making multiple edits.

Sorry, in the process of real moving in farm country in real life and I dont have the time to make edits I am not going to use myself to be frank. LIKE LISA FRANK ;-;

Even minor edits take me a while because I am a perfectionist. And I would end up making another version again because I am like that. AND LOOOOVE DESIGN.

II hope you understand. HUGSPUGSKISSES AND MILLIONFUCKINDOLLARS AND ALL THAT

• mirnamika

mirnamika Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with this,but I want to use some stuff from your farm house extended extra decor file (bird cage,birds and one bed,and pizza oven ) ,do I need to use the extended house mod for it or I can just drag it somewhere in the content creating a new or overwriting,or does it have to be incorporated into an existing file in the content folder? I'll do all editing myself I just need an explanation on what I need to change. I hope I made sense,it's late at night and english isn't my native.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

• taintedwheat

UPDATE JANUARY 20, 2017
                        VERSION 1.5

Hi, its been awhile I went through and fixed up the farmhouses from the first one to the last one and cleaned it up a bit, as well as toned down the cuteness but still cute. This time around i also changed the bed spread and made it less pink. Its still colorful but toned down to match some of the richer colors in the game.

I have uploaded my now used farmhouse_interior as a .png for editings sakes; otherwise all the .xnbs are the same.
                        farmhouse_tiles.png
                        Look at the screenshots here:
                        http://imgur.com/a/LmjMK

THANKS.

Please follow the directions in the first post of the this post to install this update.

Attached Files:

kimberly6979, Minakie and foghorn like this.
                        • mDiyo

mDiyo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• taintedwheat

omg thank you for telling me, omg wtf

• quirkyquark

quirkyquark Phantasmal Quasar

The rooms+design looks beauuuuutiful, thanks! Is it safe to switch to these in the middle of a game if I'm using QC's full FarmHouseExtended+FarmCave+SlimeCave without having to remove everything from the basement first?

If not, I'll switch on my next playthrough. Do you provide the stove in the basic farmhouse like QC's maps?

taintedwheat likes this.
                            • taintedwheat

yes i doooo and it should be safe enough just back up yoursave and files just in case

• Minalover1000

Minalover1000 Aquatic Astronaut

hello! can you pls tell me how to make a mod i really want to know thank you ^-^

• Lil Crim

Lil Crim Big Damn Hero

-3- eehehhheheheh whut happend here?

upload_2017-2-18_10-52-48.png

• quirkyquark

quirkyquark Phantasmal Quasar

I assume you're referring to the cat in the wall? On modified maps like this, pets will sometimes wander into the walls or outside (black areas). It can't be helped because the game's pet/child movement AI is only designed for a single-level farmhouse. The pet will eventually return inside/go back on the farm.