1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Sacred_Wisp

Sacred_Wisp Space Hobo

Beta Rho Leo 2243 III a

Threat: moderate
    Climate:snowy

Interesting things: Glitch Village with Codex, Avian village with Ducky

Coords : X -417732672 Y -324709372

2. sandalsgoose

sandalsgoose Space Hobo

win 8.1 64 bit
    latest unstable build
    x=824444881 y=-782006928
    radiaoactive star The Beta Phi-1 Ori 8060 System
    -avian airship on Beta Phi-1 Ori 8060 III d
    -usmc penal colony on Beta Phi-1 Ori 8060 II
    -floran village // stone sword mini biome on Beta Phi-1 Ori 8060 V b
    -floran hell prison on Beta Phi-1 Ori 8060 VI a
    -apex village on Beta Phi-1 Ori 8060 VI c
    -glowstick mats // wizard house on Beta Phi-1 Ori 8060 VI d

also: i've been trying to find an avian tomb to get a moon emblem for 4 days now and i'm finding anything but. i've tried all the coordinates from this thread but none of them work for me. if anyone could help me find one i'd be greatly appreciative

donutlover9 likes this.
  3. Mixis

Mixis Void-Bound Voyager

/!\ I'm French !

Hello, I need a planet with a Avian tomb ( for a moon emblem ) to Windows 8 to 32bits ( Win 32 ) !

Thank you !

4. donutlover9

donutlover9 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Windows 8.1 64 bit
    Latest unstable build
    x 553424768, y 682687261
    Radioactive star, alien planet
    Gamma X Sgr 905 I
    AVIAN TOMB to the right
    Symbiote and a few other alien/eye themed items on surface
    This has moon emblems :D

1John5vs7, 15fps and sandalsgoose like this.
  5. Deathedge736

Deathedge736 Giant Laser Beams

ok im on win 7 (64 bit system) not using the experimantal 64 bit load. I am playing on unstable.

im looking for an avian village.

I also need matter blocks.

6. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

Im in win 7 64 bits, looking for an alien skull in unstable, also the his spawnname if possible

7. moofyfeet

moofyfeet Void-Bound Voyager

found
    the planet, didnt find the prison or village..

8. 5oClock

5oClock Orbital Explorer

Windows 7 x64 OS, Spirited Giraffe
    I have some coordinates for the worldgen hunter:
    -579675229, 331607971
    Alpha 19 Cep 21 I a
    Unforgiving Volcanic Planet, Dangerously high temperature, No breathable atmosphere.
    If memory serves, to the right there is a High Tech Chest with a blank tech card just underground, visible in daylight from the surface.
    Keep going right to find an Apex Lab, further after that a Glitch King's home and more right after that there is a Glitch Castle.
    Known biomes are scorched terrains and crystal forests.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  9. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mh.. its been a while since i last came here :3, great work so far! :D

10. FlowerPirate17

FlowerPirate17 Seal Broken

For anyone looking for the rainbow hood, Ive got it covered! been meaning to post this for quite awhile now!
    here are the coordinates: X: 989817194 Y: -17131618 Epsilon Tiferet Majoris IV
    should be on the surface! best to check all the rainbow chests tho! hope this helps![DOUBLEPOST=1429819840][/DOUBLEPOST]Just found another great planet! here are the Co-ordinates!
    X: 989817703 Y: -17131585 Delta Mu Aqr Minoris III (volcanic)
    I found 3 teleporter cores in both tech chests and old wooden ones, and a USCM prison.
    all to the left!

yay! my friend found a SLIME BIOME !
    during my exploration, i found some blank tech cards, (about 4) and three legendary 1 hand slime swords! totally worth getting IMO! also found the slime pants. my friend found the top somewhere. here are the Co-ordinates! X: -270104973 Y: -249535953
    Alpha Geras Majoris IV (d) digging down from the spawn should lead you to the slime biome. if u pass flesh your close to it! gl!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  11. The thread has been updated! You may now post cool stuff and how to find them, but be sure to post what version/patch you're playing

Everything before this post is for Upbeat Giraffe.

12. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Hello Guys Iam Trying To Find An Felins Village (You Need Felins Mod),So Guys Who Uses Felins Mod And Found This Please Tell Me The Coordinates, For Windows 8 83 Bits Or 34 Bits,Starbound Upbeat Girrafe Update 2 Protocol 688,Anybody Looking For A Plauge Doctor Mask?,And An Wizard Glitch?
    Well I Got The Coordinates For Win 8 83 Bits Or 34 Bits,Starbound UG Update 2 Protocol 688,
    X-537777885 Y-648050831
    GAMMA AI ATHFAR 578
    GAMMA AI ATHFAR 578 V

Keep Going Left Until You FInd An Glitch Wizards House With A Wizard Inside,Then Go Left Again Until You Find An Wooden Chest On The Ground Open It And You Will Find An Weapon,Pixels,And Plauge Doctor Mask.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  13. MasterEi

MasterEi Space Hobo

Thx allot for your help searched 2 hourse

14. Taygan

Taygan Tentacle Wrangler

Looking for any NPC who sells bombs. Running Windows 8.1 64-bit, Starbound stable version Spirited Giraffe, Update 1. I know it hasn't been that long since Spirited Giraffe was released, but figured I'd let people know I'm looking for that.

EDIT: The merchant needs to not only sell bombs but also be on a planet available before defeating Dreadwing for the first time.

15. TheFlakreath

TheFlakreath Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, just found a glitch village with codey and globe CO: 928810047 151914758/ Gamma Triaci 874 II Mostly Harmless. Spririted Giraffe windows 64-bit Experimental

16. gatoulis

gatoulis Space Hobo

Spirited Giraffe experimental, win x64
    USCM Penal Colony Beta Castor 828 III a x 929968278 y 15241213

Anybody know any coordinates for Avian airship? I ve been looking for more than 3 days and I have been unlucky so far!

17. extremist

extremist Existential Complex

Windows 7 x64 (German Laptop, if that's a factor too), Spirited Giraffe Stable version .
    Avian temple with a ton of stuff. Not the grave one, just a temple. (also not the tall one where they jump down)
    X: -12 Y:0 Epsilon Bram 46 VIII (8)
    There's a ducky somewhere, not sure about the wall art for that certain quest.
    Go Left. As far as left goes.
    There will be some extreme hills, you can do it.
    Also really sucky gravity.
    I hated it.
    Screenshot for proof of it actually existing
    [​IMG]
    But wait there's more
    X: -12 Y:0 Epsilon Bram 46 II a
    This one is even better to be honest. Go left!
    Rock Organ, Scientist Coat & Ice Crown are to find in the first ice chests you'll encounter.
    Then there will be a even bigger Avian temple with two duckies, no wall decor thingy though
    Ice machine & Ice door blueprints in the ice chest after the temple
    Glitch Wizzard merchant house with codex #4 and #7
    le proof
    [​IMG]
    Another find!
    Epison Bram 46 V a
    Go left till you find the Avian tombs.
    includes the Moon Emblem
    After the tombs there is a chest with the Bear Hat in it.

[​IMG]

18. jaredgallon

jaredgallon Aquatic Astronaut

I found the planet and landed on it, but no prison or anything

19. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Windows 7 OS, 32-bit, Spirited Giraffe on default play mode.

I found a Floran Bone Xylophone on this planet just before the temple mentioned above. It was in a chest slightly underground, so I took a screenshot for reference:
    FloranBoneXylophone.png

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    extremist likes this.
  20. FlowerPirate17

FlowerPirate17 Seal Broken

hello again! I am hoping someone has found the kitty hat! if so please drop the co-ordinates here!
    Co-ordinates to new instruments would be great too! and any other rare vanity items!