1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. baltosaa

baltosaa Pangalactic Porcupine

Anyone have any coordinates for Windows 7, x 32 with an Avian Airship?.....

2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Windows 32-Bit OS

The Delta Procyon Majoris System (Eccentric Star)
    X: 8675309
    Y: 8675330

I, Moderate Snow Planet
    Started to the right
    Light Helm x 3, Green Glowstick Blueprint x2, Biolumin Pants x2, Blizzard Blaster (Rare Snow Gun), Floran Village (Bone Carving here!), Employee Poker (Legendary Heroic Sword), Glitch Village (Glitch Codex and Glitch Globe here!), Wizard Hat, Glowflower Lamp Blueprint, Biolumin Mask x 3, Light Sword (Rare Broadsword), Glowvine Lamp Blueprint, Tech Chest with Blank Tech Card (Hidden under a snowy hill area, see Screenshot #1), Snow Infantry Helmet,

Screenshot#1
    Screenshot#1.png

3. overdoze69

overdoze69 Space Hobo

i look for rainbow axe or rainbow hammer thx for help w32

4. saner484

saner484 Intergalactic Tourist

Hey guys! Speaking of cool stuff, I found the best planet I've seen yet! It has two Mushroom Arms Dealers, and a huge Glitch village! Here are the coords!

But really, I got a shotgun, sniper, assault rifle, and pistol from the mushroom dealers, and several blueprints from the Glitches. This place is great.

5. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

I moved your thread from 'Where do I find a...?' to this thread, as the previous thread was not the proper place for coordinates :)

6. Dinadin

Dinadin Void-Bound Voyager

Windows 7

Gamma Zub...ali 1857 III
    Dead Planet
    Legendary Grenade Launcher to the left, right after tent.
    And just many other launchers of different quality in the other chests.

Looking for coords of legendary pistol/machine pistol.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  7. Trek47

Trek47 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Playing on Windows Vista
    • Planet Beta Zoinks 2582 III b (Mostly Harmless Desert planet), X: -17194678, Y: -75108870
    • Glitch Settlement (Glitch Codex and Glitch Globe for Outpost Quests) to right of the spawnpoint

8. PoeticRain

PoeticRain Void-Bound Voyager

Delta Bartwe 01 I c - Dangerous cold biome
    x: -452373401
    y: -684185501
    There's nothing much of any interest on the surface, but if you're looking for Lunar Outposts for blocks, this is the place to go. I found an abundance of underground Lunar Outposts, a few arcade rooms, and one or 2 labs.
    Win 8.1 Home, 64bit, stable Upbeat Giraffe offline

9. River Song

River Song Aquatic Astronaut

Delta Eta CrB 6322 III a
    X: 450083446 Y: 506493222
    (Windows 64bit)

Moderate Threat
    Biome: Rainbow / Colorful

Surface & Sub-Surface Loot
    Paintball Gun Blueprint x 2
    Wedding Top
    Rainbow Wood Top
    Rainbow Sword
    Rainbow Picture Blueprint
    Rainbow Chest Blueprint
    Unicorn Head Vanity Helmet!!!

2 Mini-Bosses - below second boss to right of spawn is a mini Floran dungeon.
    There is also a Floran Surface Dungeon w/ the carved bone and grapes on the surface throughout

Azlorn and Drakaden like this.
  10. Drakaden

Drakaden Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you, i was looking for that one, unfortunately it's not as snazzy as i remember it so i'm not gonna use it, but it's good that someone found it.

River Song likes this.
  11. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

I think there are two different styles of Wedding Top, as well as two different Wedding Dress styles. The EK build had two, so I imagine UG does as well.

River Song likes this.
  12. Kiena

Kiena Void-Bound Voyager

Windows 8.1, 64-bit, UG stable. I've successfully visited planets Roselle and Nerva have posted, so if you've gone to those, you can probably go here.

Loooots of quest items and dungeons in this system!

216, 97 - Beta Mebsuta 10 - Radioactive Star

This system has so many planets. I've spent days here already. My coffers are overflowing with titanium and uranium.

Most of the poisonous oceans don't have anything particularly good except Beta Mebsuta 10 V - it has the plague doctor mask, if you're looking for it.

Beta Mebsuta 10 II - Alien world, has Floran prison to the right of spawn
    Beta Mebsuta 10 IIa - Tropic world, has both light and dark Avian dungeons to the left of spawn. Light dungeon has Golden Ducky.
    Beta Mebsuta 10 III - Tropic world, has one Floran dungeon (with bone carving) and one Floran prison (I think? My notes are unclear, sorry)
    Beta Mebsuta 10 IVa - Tropic world, USCM prison, with USCM prison sign
    Beta Mebsuta 10 V - Poison Ocean, has the plague doctor mask
    Beta Mebsuta 10 VIa - Tropic world, has two Floran dungeons, I believe both have bone carvings
    Beta Mebsuta 10 VI - Alien world, USCM bunker
    Beta Mebsuta 10 VII - Tropic world, friendly Avian Airship with Treasure Map
    Beta Mebsuta 10 IX - Tropic world, has Apex lab (including glasses & pants of scientist set) and Apex jumping puzzle. I got a stim merchant spawner on this planet, though I think it was from a drop in the lab.

These planets have all manner of alien, eye, and giant flower blueprints, as well. And if you want butterfly wings, go to the Tropic planets - I must have seen at least 8.

Oh, but there's still the Glitch quest items - as far as I know, Glitch dungeons don't spawn on alien or tropic worlds. Fortunately, VIIIa is a snow world!

Beta Mebsuta 10 VIIIa - Snow world, alpine minibiome (stone chests w/stone blueprints, swords in stones), Glitch village with Glitch Codex and Glitch Globe. Also has yet another Floran dungeon with bone carving.

If these planets are in your universe, you will never lack for plantmatter blocks ever again.

fridgedog likes this.
  13. Badtz

Badtz Aquatic Astronaut

Windows 7 64bit (Beta v. Upbeat Giraffe)

Since the person that posted these coords didn't give any information on the planets, I decided to explore one and record what I found here.

Delta Marfak-East 9138 II (2)
    X: -578066502 Y: 915732578
    Threat: Mostly Harmless
    Surface: Desert

Head Right from spawn. There's plenty of loot in various chest including a Lantern Stick and some Tar Blueprints in the Tar biome.

Loot List
    • Lantern Stick
    • Shields (115 HP)
    • A Broadsword
    • Bedouin Armour
    • Throwing Axe
    • Steel Hunting Spears

Delta Marfak-East 9138 III (3) a

Threat: Harmless
    Surface: Lush

Head Left from spawn. There will be a abandon mineshaft. One of the boxes in the shaft should have a Chef Spawner.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    River Song likes this.
  14. River Song

River Song Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you, I have been looking for the doctor merchant forever! on my way to see if it drops.

Azlorn likes this.
  15. Eisengreifer

Eisengreifer Orbital Explorer

Mac OS

Gamma Ups Sgr Minoris IV
    Volcanic Planet
    x: -580512525
    y: 512676992

Glitch Castle short way left of spawn, incl Glitch Globe and Glitch Codex; Human Clothes merchant selling Cool Jacket just left of Castle; multiple Crystal biomes with chests, including Crystal Backpack

16. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Title Not Found

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 VII
    Snow Planet
    x: 153387105
    y: -941245123

Surface chests: a full set of vanity snow infantry armor (Snow Infantry helmet, Snow Infantry Pants, Snow Infantry Chests), stone swrods, varies stone blueprints[DOUBLEPOST=1426277159][/DOUBLEPOST]Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 IV
    Ocean Planet

Surface chests: Pirate Jacket, Seashell Shield, Hawaiian Flower Crown
    Below surface chests (ocean floor, exactly 2 chests): Oxygen Tank, Pirate Pants, Shark Hat[DOUBLEPOST=1426278441][/DOUBLEPOST]Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 IV a
    Arid Planet

Surface chests: Floran Village, USCM Base, Harmonica, Trumpet, Hunter's Trousers, Hunter's Knife[DOUBLEPOST=1426279447][/DOUBLEPOST]Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 IV b
    Forest Planet

Surface chests: Glitch Village (with several Merchants), Floran Hunter Den, Mushroom Village

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 V a
    Poison Ocean Planet

Surface chests: Hazmat Pantsa, Hazmat Airtank, Plague Doctor Mask, Toxic Flower Backpack

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 II
    Ocean Planet

Surface chests: Seashell Shield, Rum Barrel, Water Gun
    Below surface chests (underwater): Snorkel, Buccaneer Full Set Vanity Armor (Pirate Coat, Pirate Pants, Tricorne Hat), Oxygen Tank, Shark Hat

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 II a
    Snow Planet

Surface chests: Several Stone Blueprints, Apex Test Chamber, Snow Infantry Full Set Vanity Armor (Snow Infantry Pants, Snow Infantry Chest, Snow Infantry helmet), Survival Gear Backpack, Music Box

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 I
    Snow Planet

Surface chests: Occult bandits, Bioluminescence Biome, Snow Infantry Chest

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 I a
    Ocean Planet

Surface chests: Lead Guitar
    Below surface chests (Underwater): Pirate Coat, Pirate Pants

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 VI
    Ocean Planet

Surface chests: Pirate Bandana, Pirate Pants, Seashell Shield
    Below surface chests (Underwater): Oxygen Tank, Pirate Coat

Window 8.1 OS x64

Delta Jabbah 9160 VI a
    Snow Planet

Surface chests: Snow Infantry Helmet, Snow Infantry Pants

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  17. Draksis

Draksis Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sorry if this has been posted before - I looked, but there is just too much to go through :unsure:

I'm looking for outpost items, specifically the bathroom stuff (toilet stall, sink, hand dryer), but as far as I can see you don't get them outside the outpost base (where you get all those quests).
    I've seen screenshots of people with that stuff in their ships/houses, but I don't know if that's a mod or not (I really don't like using mods)

Even if no one has coordinates, just to know if that stuff is available to pick up is enough.

I'm assuming there is no shield generator for the outpost base that we can disable after all the quests are done, or something like that...

18. AtlasFishard

AtlasFishard Title Not Found

Delta Jabbah 9160 IV a
    Arid Planet

Try here, I did find a white clean toilet and a white clean bath tub with shower head in one of the USCM base, I'm not sure where to find a hand dryer though, I think it's an outpost item, I have not find it yet in dungeons so far.

If you are desperate, type in /admin in single player, and you should be able to spawn items through looking at the list in your crafting tables (since it will load every single item into the list) except for vanity items

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  19. theminemanner2

theminemanner2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you I've been looking for an airship for quite some time

20. Snarky Twinkle Toes

Snarky Twinkle Toes Yeah, You!

I found an Apex Labratory with atleast 300 tesla spikes in it. It has 3 high tech chests & a buttload of Apex Furniture. Simply go to the left a bit and you'll find it.
    The Coordinates are as follows: X- 509876299 Y- 991976299. Solar system is Gamma Ups Gem Majoris, Planet is Gamma Ups Gem I c.