1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

[Unstable] iLoveBacons Server [11/04 Build]

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Bacon, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymen13

Rymen13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

your server mihgt need a reboot all s.a.i.l reset

2. Server is offline for now. Will be converted into one unstable server tomorrow. Thanks ;)

3. [​IMG]
    Server now runs Unstable Branch of Starbound!
    :paper: Hint to not get corrupted player files: Use a specific player to play on MP, and another to SP.

4. Plum_Soda

Plum_Soda Aquatic Astronaut

Any reason you put the limit to 8 people?

EDIT: I'm getting the error with the all black screen again :\

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  5. Starbound Unstable is incredible resource hungry, to keep it stable we must limit the players.

About the black screen, it's not recommended to play with your SP chars on MP.

6. Plum_Soda

Plum_Soda Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah i fixed it

7. Hello there!

Due the unstable... instability and high resource usage that makes it hard to run, the server is now passworded, to get the password join our teamspeak: us.ilovebacons.com
    On the Lobby Description you find the password of the day.

It shall remain like this, till developers improve the performance so it's more viable to make it fully public. ;)

8. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

D: My teamspeak crashes whenever I try to use it, and reinstalling doesn't work.

9. Odd, what's your OS?

10. Heartstrings

Windows XP professional (32 bit). I know it's ancient and awful, I'm going to upgrade to Win7 in a week or two. Can you just PM me the password?

11. Oh it changes daily hmm... XP should still be compatible with it, anyway i pmed the today's pass[DOUBLEPOST=1419207985][/DOUBLEPOST]Our Unstable Server is Down for the time due 50 Players playing at nightly, the high resource of unstable lags the stable.

This server shall be back once unstable branch fix some serious performance issues on the server software. ;)
    Thanks for playing with us, feel free to join our stable server, check the website http://www.ilovebacons.com

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  12. Heartstrings

Go figure, even when I get the pass I can't play :p

13. Unstable server is UP for now, without one password, till next stable (it may have periods being down if stable hits much concurrency).

14. [​IMG]
    iLoveBacons Unstable Server is BACK UP.

As the server stability improvements, join us and help test the new patch, issues are being reported to the developers. <3

15. SamuelXproductions

SamuelXproductions Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The stable server does not work.

16. I am currently on stable server working correctly. Unstable is also up.

17. ne3zy-

ne3zy- Space Spelunker

can't connect with my unstable character, I get an error when connecting (runtime something), however it works when creating a new one

18. Yes there's severe problems with MP on unstable, usually after create a clean character i did stop facing problems. If anything enter with the opengl 64bit version of starbound as it feels to avoid the runtime crash most times. ^^

19. ne3zy-

ne3zy- Space Spelunker

what's mp?

20. Multiplayer, i mean unstable is randomly broken on MP so it's good to create clean characters for play on a server till they fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.