1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Unremovable Block

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by solarBOUNDER, Aug 29, 2016.

1. solarBOUNDER

solarBOUNDER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi,
    I was recreating the city from the first mission "The Protectorate" and I placed a light ray decoration which was from the mission and I was unable to remove it. It kinda looks ugly especially at night time, is there any way to remove this?

Here's an image: [​IMG]

I have 10+ mods installed but I don't think any of it is connected to this issue.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Which mods do you have? Because it looks like you're trying to remove a "modblock". I've never seen said block in a vanilla SB.

~ Iris ~

3. solarBOUNDER

solarBOUNDER Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's actually a block from "The Protectorate" mission, it's obtainable only by spawning it.
    From starbounditems.herokuapp.com:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    As I said, I was recreating Protectorate cities by spawning blocks from the first mission.

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

So you used a block you normally don't have access to :nurunaughty:
    You can try the superfishaxe to remove it.

~ Iris ~

5. MichaelNevermore

MichaelNevermore Void-Bound Voyager

Too late now I'm sure, but if you cover it completely with blocks (not background blocks--surface blocks), and then delete the blocks, it should be gone. Worked for me.

6. Brockster17

Brockster17 Phantasmal Quasar

Same thing that happened to solarBOUNDER happened to me as well. I was building a vehicle lot to repair and buy vehicles with the portable outpost mod. I made a big room going inwards and I went to the spawn item page (mod to spawn anything free, even unobtainable things like protectorate backgrounds) and I found the light rays. I printed it and placed it inside there, and I cant get rid of it. I even tried putting blocks all over it and removing them and it didn't work. I was like :urgh:

7. MarcusMaster

MarcusMaster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Think guys, when you place it you can clearly see that the block is placed around 5 blocks below the light thingy
    upload_2017-9-16_18-42-38.png