Building/Ship Undersea Hylotl city life

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by chuckle_Kostritzer, Oct 8, 2016.

1. chuckle_Kostritzer

chuckle_Kostritzer Tentacle Wrangler

Whilst I was building this town, I came across this post about Floran learns engineering. Nalano's post inspired this post and its style.
    ===

Dear aunt,

It is a great pleasure to write to you, and may peace be with you. All is well in the new city, and I have settled.

Please do not worry regarding the recent news on a Floran plot to attack out city. You know what they say on the news. They are not human’s Fox News, but the things they say are just hyperboles: planning to build things that violate zoning restrictions, to bulldoze Hylotl buildings and to make sushi from us. I am sure Florans have moved away from those practices.

Yet the city oddly hired a human security consultant. We found them via the intergalactic internet. Many changes are in place, and the city now looks less pleasing. Perhaps hiring a human was not a very good idea.

They moved the Friendly Hylotl sign closer towards the entrance, “to reduce its visibility.”
    [​IMG]

The fossil and tea room are now equipped with flood warning sirens and lock-down protocol, in case the Floran breaks any glass.
    [​IMG]

Similar procedure has been adapted to our Luxury 2 bedroom complex, basic studio complex and bar. Human stated that the architecture of our apartment complex reminds it of an ancient game.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They added a restaurant. The coralcreep salad and brineapple are their best. The chef is impressively talented. Also, the white collar Apexes in the office building nearby also enjoy our food. I am very happy that other races also enjoy our food. Skyrail metro construction is currently suspended due to weapon construction and development. I am sure you’ll like walking through the central park.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

City artists are experimenting with an idea about a chic club with historical significance. The club and museum are now in one open space together. It defies conventional Hylotl aesthetics, it is now growing on me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The suspended preservation of a steam powered industrial town.
    [​IMG]

Human called it “steam punk.” I am particularly fond of the clock tower.
    [​IMG]

And next to the industrial town is a new construction that began after hiring the huamn. They’ve got lots of things in it. Um, quite unconventional things. There is a command center.
    [​IMG]

Oddly, the bridge has a bucket full of cool water on it. I wonder why.
    [​IMG]

An artificial intelligence, I hope that is not a brain inside that machine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A giant robot with a beautiful purple exterior. Strangely there is a bed, and it has some loose bandages and blood stains on it.
    [​IMG]

It could be some kind of pilot simulator for the robot. I am happy that the human catered to our amphibious need to stay moist. The pilot is able to control the robot under water!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some more battle control stuff.
    [​IMG]

I don’t understand why is there an ominous meeting room. And beneath it is a room full of incubators, appears to have, um, things in it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am very sure that these are just props for training purposes, not for cloning or anything unethical like that. The human also insisted that the spear must be mounted on that white half mannequin at all times. I wonder why is that, isn’t it just a mannequin?
    [​IMG]

Most overall view that I can fit on my screen.
    [​IMG]

Oh, by the way, I met the human. He is nice, and his name is Keel.
    I hope you will visit soon, and I am looking forward to it!

Nephew katsuro

===
    Mods used:
    Extra zoom
    Everything else is vanilla.

Inspiration:
    Neon Genesis Evangelion Original TV series.
    Project Highrise

2. RedPanda_Warrior

RedPanda_Warrior Star Wrangler

3. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

Eva Unit 01, Ayanami's bed and clones, Adam and the Spear of Longinus... All that in a secret base very deep... What is the name of the facility? Tokyo-2? ROFL

4. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

*Sees brain, thinks of Evangelion's brain computer.* *Sees Unit 01* WHERE IS ADAM AND THE SPEAR OF LONGINUS? Oh, there they are. Good work!

Maethendias likes this.
  5. Maethendias

Maethendias Phantasmal Quasar

Thatsssssss a big Metal Man

6. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

Florian wants to take spear yes?