1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Unable to go to the Outpost, no server response

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by naboss, Nov 25, 2016.

1. naboss

naboss Seal Broken

So, I made a VPS server using Ubuntu 16.04 and it ran well. Me and my girlfriend were playing on my local computer previously and we leveled our characters there.

Then we started playing in the VPS and it was all fine until we had to go to the outpost to buy some supplies... But there the problems happened. I since the teleport wasn't available in the ship, I went to a lush planet and grabbed some crystals. Found the archaic source and paid it 20 crystals. Then I got stuck in the teleport... I closed the game and tried to reopen.

Now my character that was beaming to the outpost gets a no server response message. Tried to create new characters and I get stuck on loading. All of this while my girlfriend is online and not lagging at all or anything.

How can I fix this? We really wish to keep our characters...