1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Two words: Galaxy Nobility

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Mr.You, Apr 11, 2012.

?

Galaxy Noble

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.You

Mr.You Void-Bound Voyager

Just like the Celestial Dragon in One Piece (I'll might expand this in greater detail later in the forums)

2. Supersonic

Supersonic Void-Bound Voyager

I'd just end up punching them in the face though.

Also, shouldn't this go under the suggestion section?

3. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm sorry what is the Celestial Dragon? I'm not a One Piece guy, you might want to explain what it is before you write a topic about it.

4. Spike

Spike Supernova

Celestial dragons are descendants of the founders of the world government. They have a bubbly personalities (Wearing bubbles to avoid breathing the same air as the common folks), have lots of social interactions (Buying, selling, mistreating and killing pirates forced into slavery), have confidence and assertiveness (Not afraid to shoot someone in the face for disobeying their impossible orders), and they are wise in their commandments (A marine admiral will be summoned to kill the offender if someone punches them in the face), and they are great with kids (One of the celestial dragon is responsible for murdering Sabo, the childhood friend of the protagonist, Luffy, though there are speculations that he might have survived getting a cannon shot to his face.). Overall, these good-for-nothing rulers, who didn't do an honest day of work their entire lives, are the greatest people in all the land, and they should be respected, for they have definitely earned the respect of all.

...but I would become one of them in a heartbeat. Hurray for Hypocracy!

5. nic329

nic329 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i guess my answer depends on how "sandbox" this game is. if it leans more to the sandbox side of things i say no, you dont need something somewhere bossing you around. landing on a planet and have a sign that says "no mining by order of the galactic nobility" would be kind of a downer, tho great for role players.

On the other hand, if they where part of the story, ( they gave the green light or where behind your planets invasion) and could/had to be overcome in order to progress in the game. Maybe used for random quests, Noble x wants y amounts of z,

so for now im not casting a vote either way , this idea could be implemented very well, or just be a pain. While i have confidence that the powers that be wouldn't put it in the game if it was a pain, i just dont know how i feel about the idea. it is an interesting topic however.

edit: i also think this topic needs to be moved to suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.