1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED TrueSpace 1.32

A pseudorealistic star system overhaul.

1. HammerGuy

HammerGuy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

HammerGuy submitted a new mod:

TrueSpace - A pseudorealistic star system overhaul.

Read more about this mod...

2. HammerGuy

HammerGuy updated TrueSpace with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. revol

revol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really like the idea behind this mod, but I'm concerned what it might do to my server that already has a universe. Does it retroactively change any star system that has already been visited? Or will it only affect new star systems?

4. HammerGuy

No retroactive generation, it'll kick in when you generate new chunks.

5. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

So I don't need to start a new game for this and that my current planets, stars and chunks will be untouched?

6. HammerGuy

bk3k likes this.
  7. HammerGuy

8. HammerGuy

9. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

I'm using this mod together with FU and started a new game. There seems to be a progression issue where there is no Tier 2 planet with tungsten in any of the starter solar systems (three new games while switching out mods). There are the moons and tiers I, IV, V & VI. Needless to say, I'm getting my ass kicked.

I honestly don't know if this is an FU issue, or caused by TrueSpace. If this is something FU needs to solve, I'm happy to create a bug report on their GitHub.

10. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

not compatible with FU.
    cause with ur mod installed the biggest planet i ever found was 6k but after i disabled its fixed.
    and when i disabled ur mod on my current player my game crashed when open planet navigation interface.
    so it will force me delete all of my universe file in storage.i dont wanna do that cause i have tons of bookmarked places.
    plz help me to fix it.
    tnx

11. HammerGuy

Larger planet sizes are not factored in since that was something FU added but is not in vanilla, there is a mod that reintroduces it though.

12. amirmiked12

Whats that mod?

13. HammerGuy

14. amirmiked12

u mean i should delete ur mod and install that?

15. HammerGuy

I'm saying slap that mod ontop of this one so that you have your giant sized planets again.

16. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a problem and i was first thinking it was a FU problem so posted there first but i found out it wasn't so for short this is the problem i have: "Is it just me or do some of the new space dungeons from fracking universe freeze the navigation console when selected? like the flyingpyramid i just clicked on it to see Thread lvl and what kind of dungeon it is but it just froze the navigation console, yeah i can just close it and reopen but still freezes when i click on the same dungeon. ps: some space encounters freeze it too but some don't but because space encounters are all named spaceencounter in the server console i can't tell if the one that freeze it are from FU."
    I found out it was True Space after removing it from my mods folder. It looks like True Space needs a new FU compatibility update.

17. amirmiked12

dude its casued by extende gui delete it.

18. A-Vladimir

TNX allot

19. A-Vladimir

I tested it and its not because of the gui mod its because of TrueSpace, it still froze when i removed extended gui.

20. HammerGuy