RELEASED Trio Falls Forest Map

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by imperatorfuriosa, Jul 1, 2017.

1. imperatorfuriosa

imperatorfuriosa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A new foraging map that features waterfalls. Credit for the waterfall goes to Maleha and Voltaic123's waterfall tilesheet, which you can find here.

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD MAP HERE

• Ba.mbieBam

Ba.mbieBam Master Chief

This looks awesome, where does the waterfall tile sheet go?

• imperatorfuriosa

Thank you! It should go in your contents folder and in the maps folder

• Ba.mbieBam

Ba.mbieBam Master Chief

Thank you so much ! I cant wait to use the map. I have been waiting for a map like this for a loooooonnnng time !

imperatorfuriosa likes this.
          • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

This looks very cool.

• Alvadea

Alvadea Pangalactic Porcupine

Your really good in creating maps. :love: It looks beautiful. But Voltaic123's waterfall tile sheet for the new map recolor by eemie isn't there for download anymore, right? I only see Maleha's which doesn't match to my ground colour.

Edit: Ah found a solution by myself. Meever offered the waterfall sprites both in his White Water Farm Map Mod. :)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
              • simply_fabulous

simply_fabulous Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I love this layout a lot. I just got to fall, and I noticed that two of the tile types are still green when they should be orange? I'm not sure if this is an issue with the map or another conflicting mod (as im using eemie's recolor) but I just wanted to give you a heads up!

upload_2017-7-12_20-9-58.png

• imperatorfuriosa

Hi there! Yeah I noticed that myself because I use the same map recolor. It's due to the fact that waterfall tilesheet uses the green fall color of the map recolor rather than the orange/yellow fall you're using. Thanks for letting me know, I was thinking of making tilesheet to match that fall color but I need to ask permission first.

simply_fabulous likes this.
                  • simply_fabulous

simply_fabulous Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much! Yeah, I honestly forgot I was using the alternative form of the map. It's been so long since I had it installed and I just came back? I was honestly just about to come and comment I realized why it was green LOL <3

• Verdigris

Verdigris Big Damn Hero

I know this thread is a year old, but I'm having the same problem with those green tiles next to the waterfall in fall... I'm using Eemie's map recolor with the orange fall version, and I've edited the waterfall tilesheets to match but they're still showing up green! Any ideas?