Treaty of Azulia

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Do you Wish to join the Union?

1. Affirmative

63.6%
  2. Negative

27.3%
  3. Negative, and my corporation shall attack the Union!

9.1%
  1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ehhh, kay. Blow them to Gladehell. And dont spare ANYONE.

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*the war goes on BUT in the middle*
    Cant touch this ah aha
    IM like magic on mike and im frictionless on tha floor!
    *Dancing*
    DAMNIT ITS A WAR STOP DANCING TO DODGE!
    But Im dodgeing them! unlike you!
    Look, I am ignoring the fact that I am full of holes. I am a freaking clone.

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Your ships are nothing but tissue paper.

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Bwahhahahah!
    Seriously? To the corporation with antimatter generators? Do you have Lorelei and NOVA? In fact, we have started research on something even more powerful, and the best you can say is that! Our ships are made of pure Xelonium/Nanometal alloy, which mixes the organic recreation capabilities of Xelonium with the mechanic recreation capabilities of Nanometal! They are armed with V-2 Snake particle lances and are able to recreate planets at will. And those are only the worst! Our dreadnoughts and carriers are far more advanced! In fact, the system of Daath, in which the Daathic fonon arts originated, is ours! ((Yes, a Tales of the Abyss reference)) We have countless more just waiting and even more classified!

5. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Greetings GravityFlux, I don't care what you've researched, the stuff you have sounds terrible and unadvanced. Who said I had antimatter generators? Haha! Jumping to conclusions with no facts or knowledge.

I have frozen the war, we may stop our fighting.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Oh good. I said I have antimatter generators. They are not used by ANYONE except the Union. Do you see any other generator with 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% efficiency and 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% waste heat? ((Remember it cant get better than that due to the Laws of Thermodynamics.))

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Harnackam? Call off the Fleet. But also remove the amount of money we lost from their account. As compensation.

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

From my account?

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

By that he means that I should hack your systems and steal money from you. Don't worry I will just give some of your ships false orders to get rid of rebels, help guard merchant ships, and resupply space stations then trick them into giving the money to us. After they earn the amount of money that GravityFlux wants me to steal from you, I'll tell them that they were tricked, and return them to you. The ships have been infiltrated and the communications sabotaged. Have a nice day!
    I'll call the ships off GravityFlux.
    P.S. shock if you want to attack me because of this don't. Attack Gravityflux because he ordered me to do it. Also do not try to communicate with/recapture the ships, because they will self destruct.

10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You. Hacking my systems? Haha, good luck with that, you're technology is trash.

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Shock you have never encountered my technology. You have encountered GravityFlux's technology, as well as the rest of the union.
    Also I have already hacked the systems. You have pretty advanced stuff, but they weren't good enough to stand against my systems for very long.

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You. Hacking my systems? Still hilarious that you think you're so amazing. Well you're not. ((I know it's RP, but don't overexaggerate, lol)) Your technology is much worse than GravityFlux's.

13. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

I bought 15 nano morphs from versalife which I used to infiltrate your ships, and insert hacking hardware which allowed me to bypass your electronic defences.
    ((I paid a heck of a lot for the nano morphs and want to use them. I am also more advanced than GravityFlux technologically speaking, although he is much richer, has more ships, and more facilities.))

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

15 nano morphs have the capability of a worm compared to my system, you haven't hacked into my system, try someone else's. Anyway, I don't have electronic defenses, lol.

15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

The nano morphs infiltrated the ship. They installed software+hardware to the computers. I used that to block communications with you and give the ships a fake signal from me. Which allows me to command them, while they think I am you. I have hacked your ships communications systems. By electronic defenses I meant firewalls, antispyware, and antivirus.
    ((I only did it to 9 of your ships. 1 Deathship Z11, 5 Red Void CC-2s, and 2 Voidship 8F-K1s))

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Red Voids you would never get to, they are the fastest ever ships, Voidships are the best protected for hacking and the Deathships, well they're fairly hard to hack into, but it's possible. Why would I have firewall, anti-spyware and antivirus in a spaceship? Hahahaha, oh god.

17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

1. Even red voids stop to resupply.
    2. The voidship was hardest to gain control of.
    3.The deathships were a challenge.
    4. All(decent) spaceships have computer systems for navigation, weapons, and communications. All(good) computer systems have firewall, anti-spyware and antivirus software/hardware.

18. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

1. We never need to resupply our Red Voids, they kind of do it automatically. We invent quite a lot of things. :/
    2. Voidships, even for me were hard to get into, and I'm in the highest grade of technology.
    3. I guess so.
    4. We don't need that stuff. We invent.

19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

1. By resupply I mean do routine maintenance.
    2. I have the highest grade of technology.
    4. All spaceships need that stuff.

20. Flappi

Flappi Space Penguin Leader

1. Erm...
    2. You have the highest grade of technology, hahaha! If you were smart enough to know about technology, you would know that technology doesn't go in grades, it goes in tiers. Silly fool.
    3. Erm...
    4. No they don't, I'm a spaceship professional, been working at the office long before you were able to assemble a dishwasher.