Treaty of Azulia

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Do you Wish to join the Union?

1. Affirmative

63.6%
  2. Negative

27.3%
  3. Negative, and my corporation shall attack the Union!

9.1%
  1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Nanometal is bad, you said it yourself. I have no reason, now go hide with your friends.

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Nanometal is not bad where have I said this? Check my place. And the fact that you are not answering my question says it. You, my good sir, are warmongering with a peaceful Union
    ((Gonna go to sleep now. Play for me a bit.))

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Heh. Excuses. You just don't like the fatal loss of battle.

4. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

look at you two bragging and lying about your capabilities like toddlers. gravityflux your clone is not actually behind him about to shoot him it is just a decoy wearing a cheap replica of his armor. shock all you did was launch a few incendiary missiles at one of our bases, which is a problem, but it has been contained and has done nearly no permanent damage.

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Look gravityflux I am directing some of your ships to flank some of shock's troops with minefields, limiting their movement.

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

We didn't even send incendiary missiles. Lawl. We have no troops. Lawl.

7. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Then who launched incendiary missiles at base HE-183?

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Probably your incompetent and unintelligent military units.

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

It wasn't one of our missiles!

10. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

maybye gravityflux knows more on the matter.

11. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I shouldn't really discuss with you, we're at war.

12. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Well although we are at war, discussions are possible.
    Also I have launched a few hundred thousand acidic spores onto planets you have colonized/receive resources from. You just lost 11.182765% of your total income.

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Yes, but I'd prefer not to further discuss weaponry with you Gladespace-scum.

14. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

I am not from gladespace. I just enjoy the privacy of a place where no one can find me.
    I am not even in gladespace. I am in a cafe waiting for my coffee. But you shall never guess which starbound cafe I am in!

15. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

Excuse me? I have more skill in my pinkie than you have in your entire weak body!
    You've given me an idea Gravity! I have heaps of super amazing clones of me just going to waste in a few storage containers ((I actually had this idea ages ago but I could never find a reason to put it into my Fan Fiction story I'm writing, now I have a reason!)) I'll just arm them with my best weapons and away they go!

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Uhhhh, whats goig on? I just woke up in the party house and I see Terminus under attack and Union all fired up... Does anyone know any good body pain medicine? Im seeing a bunch in my closet.
    Anyways... clones! Grab your gear and deploy now!

17. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Haha. Pinkie? Only a young fool calls they're smallest finger a pinkie. You're right, your pinkie does hold more power than my body, but not my arms, hands, feet, arm, head. I'm superior to you in every way.

18. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

I'm not going to argue now anyway, never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Hah, good one... Why are we argueing?

"BECAUSE WE'RE AT WAR"
    Ohhhh, and stop shouting Garrett

20. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

gravityflux are you going to send in the ships or what?