Treaty of Azulia

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Do you Wish to join the Union?

1. Affirmative

63.6%
  2. Negative

27.3%
  3. Negative, and my corporation shall attack the Union!

9.1%
  1. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Gravity that was petty gross.....and hilarious.....and gross...
    ((ok I get your point. But also it is my species technology, and that would be copyright infringement. It belonged to the TWerp-271's creator and he had the patent approved. The scientist is now dead, so the patent now belongs to the entirity of my race. So you are not allowed to research, use, or modify it without our permission!:p;):sarcasm:))

2. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

I suppose I may consider entering the union. Is there any need of armor? Note to self. Keep nuclear warhead development and testing complex even more of a secret.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

No not really. But good. And really? Seriously? There are weapons far more powerful than nukes. Use those and dont endanger the universe

4. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'm actually supposed to be catching a pissed of Pluvian mother. :/

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, its not happening to you. BE HAPPY. BE JUBILANT

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

You're base is still alight, therefore I am defeating you in a matter of baby steps.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Tut tut. Ever heard of fire extinguishers? Also, any fool would know our HQ is in Gladespace. Only Harnackam and me know where in Gladespace it is. And you cant find it by chance because Gladespace is infinite. Everyone knows that.

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Didn't you here Meteor Co has the best tracking system, I know your co-ordinates right as we speak.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Hah. Bluff. Because I, my friend, stand right behind you. With a gun. Pull back your ships from our system. We want no war. Call them out and I teleport back and we forget this ever happened. I will even reverse the Xelonium plate procedure.

10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Too late now, we've used the plates. War's already coming, you can't stop it. Hah. Wimps. Come out and fight us like the real men that everybody assumes you are. That gun will not do anything, for my electric suit will easily deflect it. I suggest dropping that gun.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Also, you may want to ready a fleet in defense of your place. If Shock does not pull his ships out, it will be all out war

12. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I won't pull my ships out. There are hundreds of them, all ready to make sure you fall into the void of space.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Only fools believe that real men fight wars like that. The electric suit does nothing against being thrown into Hell itself. This gun throws you into any dimension I want. Also the Starlight Nation is surrounded by the Unions Fleets. Dont think of this as surrender. Think of it as being a neighbor.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

And the fact that the Xelonium plates are organic. They are litteraly kicking butt out there. I knew Xelonium Transformers was a great idea

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I should also tell you that the real Gravity is still passed out from the party after the destruction of the TWerKs. There are more than fifteen of himss. I am just a simple clone. Call me John Clark

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

That's nice. Because the Starlight Nation aren't with me, they're surrounding you. Uni-Mech and Dream are going to annihilate you. As well as the most powerful of all, Meteor Co. Take a look at all our ships, you must admire their detail. Phazorships and Greatships. They have the best defenses in the universe and are equipped with more intelligence and skill than you're whole group possess.

That's cool, we have the best advanced trackers here. Die.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Remember, you are dealing with the most intelligent company in this sector. So deal with it. Pull out your ships. This act of aggresion will cause your company to not be remembered well in history. Dont risk that. Casualties:28000

18. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

I only said I'd consider joining.. And besides, if things do get bad HeadCo has haturrets and flamethrower hats.

19. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Most intelligent? I beg your pardon? I can deal with you alright, you're as easy as eating a biscuit. It will not do anything but beat you. Casualties - we don't need this battle dictated by facts.

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

You said you wanted to, but I apologise.
    And I wish to know why you are doing this. It was Blue Skies that attacked me. What is Blue Skies to you? And this bicuits made of pure nanometal. So even if you do, somehow kill us, we will be able to take vengeance