Treaty of Azulia

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by GravityFlux, Mar 10, 2013.

?

Do you Wish to join the Union?

1. Affirmative

63.6%
  2. Negative

27.3%
  3. Negative, and my corporation shall attack the Union!

9.1%
  1. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

IBI-R can provide battle ships, shielding, planetside vehicles and weapons. Unfortunately I am caught up in some urgent stuff... so I can't personally help...

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

*HOLOGRAM IN COUNCIL CHAMBER*
    Thats fine. The fighting is pretty damn intense down here. Casualties: 7000

3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

So, am I allowed to attack you guys?

4. Prophet of Deception

No! We must destroy you! ((Dude use double brackets for OOC! or just write OOC:! But yes you can RP attack us))

5. Prophet of Deception

No! We must destroy you! ((Dude use double brackets for OOC! or just write OOC:! But yes you can RP attack us))

6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

((Sorry. I don't RP all my life. Sheesh.)) Good luck destroying me with my corporation, I can fly to space with sci-fi artillery at my disposal.

7. Prophet of Deception

((Neither do I, sheesh! I started 3 months ago!))

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

((Get a hold of yourself.)) So, you guys want to challenge the Starlight Nation?

9. Dagger

Dagger Space Spelunker

Don't worry, I've already set up missiles coming there way. I hope they survive.

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Activating Protocol Alpha Alpha Zeta Gamma! Lorelei bombs will be deployed unless Blue Skies backs off! ((its my holidays soooo, RP!))

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alright! We pushed them out of the system! And PRotocol AAZGP is too good for them. NOVA bombs!

12. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((Gravity using lorelei/nova bombs is overkill and godmodding. Having a war is fine but don't go"I use my <UNBEATABLE WEAPON>, you lose, and I win!"))

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Ohh NOVA bombs arnt that good. They are just plain old Nukes. Radiation and such pain you know. I did not use Lorelei for that reason. GODMODDING))

14. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'd like you to take in notice that your base is set alight. Please remain calm. I'll just go in my Jacuzzi for a while, have a rest.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, you have pushed me too far. Harnackam? Release the TWerK 281 specimens on their planet. Then NOVA bomb the place to get rid of the TWerKs. Casualties: 18000

16. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'm certain they won't do a thing to stop us. We're coming to you.

17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

((gravity the TWerk are part of my story, not yours. You have to ask permission.))
    gravity I'm receiving alot of supplies from the union. I am redirecting them to you.

18. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Hey gravityflux I recently received a Pulsefyre Anarchy Battleoid from versalife. I'm giving it to you. Happy birthday!

19. Prophet of Deception

*opens old fashioned wooden door in doorframe that appears out of nowhere*
    Hey Shock! Catch!
    *Throws pissed off Pluvian mother at Shock then closes door and disappears*

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

((Story Yes, but they are in our universe so fair game. Dont if you dont want to.))
    Also, Shock. I hope your jacuzzi is not connected to any powerpoint. mwhahaha. I knew you would do this so, the Xelonium platwes you bought.... hahahah. Harnackam, keep watching him. hilarity will ensue