1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Townsfolk/guard hostility not working?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lintton, May 11, 2017.

1. Lintton

Lintton Guest

So, I have a running hatred of the apex rebel scum at the moment. I cannot seem to get them(or any planetside friendly npc) hostile, or at least the mechanics of it are not activating. I remember getting the settlement near my colony to turn on me before, leading to their depopulation, but now no matter how much I destroy or kill they won't turn hostile, the second razing of their settlement was fairly lackluster compared to the firefight before. I tried this with other settlements as well and though I got chastised for stealing, no one was doing anything to stop me, including armed people that are supposed to stop me. Is this an existing bug?

For the specifics, I was destroying items with the matter manipulator in front of npcs and killing them with thrown items, yet all I was getting were warnings about stealing, and no hostile response for repeating my behavior or for the kills. I am using the anime eyes for human mod,and extra zoom levels mod.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017