1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated TouhouBound 1.55

Anything you need for your average day in Gensokyo~!

1. Rebelixas

Rebelixas Yeah, You!

well i asked how i'm updating the mod :)

2. RatixFarrence

RatixFarrence Scruffy Nerf-Herder

As said before its just to prepare for nightly build updates so work can begin on the mod.

Also Kit thanks for the update. I'll keep checking back to examine your team's project from time to time to see how its coming along and give some input. I haven't looked at any of the game files yet on the nightly, but I am going to study up on it when I have a free few hours to spare. It's kind of exciting for me to find out how much Starbound has changed in the last few months.

3. Kitaen Silva

Kitaen Silva Phantasmal Quasar

Well, if you mean you want to know how to update:

You first need to make sure you have the nightly development build of Starbound enabled (It is not Enraged Koala).
    Then you need to just download the zip, and extract it into the mods folder.

If you have at least September 22-23rd's nightly build, that should be all you have to do. =3

Right now we're working again on a quest-giving NPC and pondering some starter story - there's some upgraded quest mechanics to work with now, and Alnitak is trying to figure out how to make one NPC able to give multiple quests. They can give one quest so far, and you can turn it back in as well, but after that the logic runs out - he's writing some new script to extend that logic for multi-quest NPCs.

I'm working on some story, and trying to come up with a bit of music that I can use.

We also found out that there are now "Unique Worlds", which is [EXTREMELY] important to something we were planning to do with portals. The funny thing is, they've also made it so that access to these unique worlds makes the use of a portal. The hard part of our concepts for planes and portals has already been done for us - we just have to tailor and expand upon it for TouhouBound now.

RatixFarrence likes this.
  4. Rebelixas

Rebelixas Yeah, You!

5. Kitaen Silva

Small update for those concerned, including @Winter-kun :

The last few days have seen me hardly accessing ChuckleForum, because I am going to be starting the process of moving into a new house in two days, and there is still a lot of cleaning and packing to be done here. In two days is when we will be signing the papers for the new house, but there are still things we will have to do before fully moving in, so I will still be fairly out of touch during that time. There is cleaning in the new house to do, we'll have to look at getting the wiring inspected and possibly re-done, we'll have to get our internet service transferred, get some new appliances, all that good stuff. It could be one to four weeks before I am fully able to resume work on TouhouBound, and even then I am planning to also resume another writing hobby I have had to put on hiatus during this time.

Alnitak has landed a four(?) week contract with a company helping them set up their servers, so he's also a bit unavailable during this time. I do believe that he has a .zip in his possession that is an effective Enraged Koala version, though it has nothing new in it either - all of our new work relies entirely on the new code brought in by the nightly builds, and cannot be applied to Enraged Koala. I will ask him the next time I catch a moment of him being online, and if he does still have the Enraged Koala .zip, I will upload it for everyone to enjoy.

I apologize for the very slow speed at which this project has taken, life has been a bit busy for us with important things that we can't ignore. Despite the slow pace, progress has still been made, I promise. Nothing solid enough to be released just yet because we left off in the middle of ironing out a couple bugs and having to re-think dialogue delivery due to limitations still being present. Once we're able to resume the project, that will be our next order of business, and I will be trying to write up some interesting dialogue and quests that we can include in a stable Rampaging Koala update. =3

Please wait warmly and have a tea, youkai are preparing.

6. Kitaen Silva

Kitaen Silva updated TouhouBound with a new update entry:

Enraged Koala

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Kitaen Silva

8. RatixFarrence

RatixFarrence Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dotting the I's and crossing the T's, nothing wrong with that!

9. embertine

embertine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nice mod, i love touhouvania and this looks pretty good.

10. Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can somebody update it?

11. Soron

Soron Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wish i was a necromancer.

Omega_Flowely likes this.