Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew [Finished]

Discussion in 'Writing' started by TeamTyler, Nov 12, 2016.

1. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

*Disclaimer* All Total Drama Characters belong to Fresh TV and all OC's belong to their rightful owners. Also, the real Total Drama seasons have nothing to do with this Fanfiction. Carly belongs to me

So I'm writing my own Total Drama Fanfiction but with my way of seasons! These plan to be great and interesting stories.
    I hope to include at least all of the following in my story in this order:
    1. Attempted Thumbnail thing
    2. Recap on Previous Episode
    3. 3+ Scenes
    4. Challenge
    5. 2+ Scenes
    6. Elimination Ceremony
    7. A mix of confessionals throughout the whole episode
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew.png
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Merge.png
    Left to right (First Image)

Left Team (Maskwak)
    Amy - The cheerleader
    Staci - The story teller
    Jasmine - The amazon
    Zoey - The indie chick
    Voz - The weirdo
    Ben - The jock
    Cliff - The rich boy
    Tristan - The cocky athlete

Right Team (Kinosewak)
    Carly - The tree hugger
    Sara - The dumb blonde
    Abi - The bipolar model
    Kayla - The wildcard
    Dave - The OCD freak
    Lightning - The footballer
    Junior - The young mind
    Leonard - The role player

(Please try remember who is who xD)

16. Leonard - He was an idiot and caused no use to the team.
    15. Amy - She threw the challenge when she broke a nail, the team saw her as weak.
    14. Staci - She had a medical evacuation from the game, it saved Tristan from being eliminated.
    13. Tristan - Both teams voted a member off and he had the most votes against Kayla.
    12. Sara - Kayla and Carly used their idols, making everyone else tie and pull rocks. Sara got the purple rock so she got eliminated.
    11./10. Voz /Kayla- He was on the outs of his team./She was such a cow and everyone took the opportunity to vote her off.
    ~Merge~
    9. Lightning - He tried to backstab Carly but it didn't work as Carly exposed him at the elimination ceremony.
    8. Abi - Jasmine, Zoey and Carly were in the minority, so Carly used her second idol on Jasmine as the majority were voting her off. Abi had the second highest votes due to Cliff flipping on the majority.
    7. Junior/Dave - He pulled from the game as he had to go to the hospital to meet his sick mother. He was too late so he quit./Cliff kept flipping on the majority and the girls convinced Ben to join their side. Dave went in a 5-1 vote.
    5. Cliff - He managed to get Carly and Zoey on his side to get Ben out, however Carly flipped and gave Cliff his karma.
    ~Finale~
    4. Zoey - Carly switches votes to avoid a tiebreaker.
    3. Carly - Jasmine knew she'd lose if Carly was in the finale against her.
    2. Ben -He got 3 jury votes.
    1. Jasmine - She got 4 jury votes.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 1. "Freshmen and Floaters!"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 1.png

Chris McLean stood on the dock on an island.
    "Hey, Chris McLean here live, bringing you our newest TV show!" Chris announced, "I'm your host and I'm hosting a major competition. The million dollar prize could change someone's whole life if they won, impressive huh?" *Camera Shakes* "What do you mean no? Are you implying that you've seen better prizes?" *Camera Nods* "Oh, I want to host more than one season you know, okay? Don't interfere with me when I'm live or else you're getting your pay docked!" *Camera Shakes* "Oh yea, I forgot that I don't pay you. Now shut up you useless intern. Anyway, contestants can use the outhouse to make a confessional in the Confessional Stand, the contestants will be split into teams out in the woods, made to survive. The teams will compete in challenges, the winners get immunity. The losing team must go to the Elimination Campfire for the elimination ceremony, where someone will be voted off! Voted off, just like I'm about to fire my intern!" *Camera drops on the ground* Chris's intern then ran off as he dropped the camera.

*Screen Statics*
    "Now," Chris muttered, "I got a much better cameraman now. We shouldn't have anymore problems with interns. You'll see what's in the winning team's food." Chris then gave a laugh, which made it clear that he was kidding. "Anyway, I can't wait to start this new show, Total Drama Survivor! Let's get right into it!"

Chris was on the beach.
    "Now, our first team is going to stand on the red mat!" Chris announced.
    "Amy, Staci, Jasmine, Zoey, Voz, Ben, Cliff and Tristan!" Chris introduced each contestant, "you campers are on Team Maskwak and you'll be stuck with these people! Now the other team will step on the green mat!"
    "Carly, Sara, Abi, Kayla, Dave, Lightning, Junior and Leonard!" Chris introduced the contestants, "you campers are on Team Kinosewak and you'll be stuck with these people!"
    "Hey Chris?" Amy asked, "what do those names even mean?"
    "Oh, Team Maskwak means the Soaring Eagles," said Chris.
    "No it doesn't, it means confused bears!" Zoey cried, "look Chris, I know this language really well."
    "Oh, what does Kinosewak mean then?" Chris asked, "The Japanese potatoes?"
    "Actually, the floating salmon," Zoey muttered.
    "Thanks Zoey, way to tell me how to do my job!" Chris yelled, "anyway contestants. Look around. These are the people you'll be competing against. You'll be stuck with these people until one of you win!"

*Confessional*
    Amy: "That Zoey girl is already going to get on my nerves, I can tell."
    Leonard: "So, do you guys like my wizards robe? No? Anyway, my magic is going to get me to the gems at the end!"
    Jasmine: "Looking around, we've got me and two jocks. I can tell our team is going to be strong!"
    Sara: "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Wait, where's the camera man?" *Sara is looking away from the camera, she dunks her head in the toilet* "I FOUND IT, BLUB BLUB!"
    Cliff: "Hey, as you can tell, I'm rich. You might be wondering why I'm on this show if I'm rich? Well I need publicity, duh. Winning will help me with my fame."
    Staci: "I have so many stories I want to tell everyone! I want people to like me, so why not tell them about myself?"
    *End Confessional*

Chris had given Ben and Kayla maps for their teams.
    Maskwak were near the beach.
    "Hey guys," said Jasmine, "so I think we ought to introduce ourselves!"
    "Good idea," Amy replied, "so I'm Amy and I'm basically a cheerleader."
    "Hi Amy," Jasmine smiled, "I'm Jasmine, I'm from Australia!"
    "Ay, I'm Voz," Voz said quiely, looking sheepish.
    "Hey guys, my name is Ben!" Ben smiled, "I really love to play hockey."
    "Man, that game is for sissies!" Tristan yelled.
    "Um, what do you know about hockey?" Ben asked.
    "That it's a lame sport?" Tristan said in mock confusion, "I think so anyway."
    "Um, I don't know who you are but you better shut up before shit hits the fan!" Amy yelled, she then gave Tristan a rude shove.

*Confessional*
    Zoey: "Why can't we just get along?"
    Amy: "My team is falling apart in front of my eyes."
    Voz: "I'm kind of shy in all honesty, I'm shocked I managed to introduce myself."
    Staci: "Kind of upset I didn't get to introduce myself before Amy went Godzilla."
    *End Confessional*

Team Kinosewak were in an open area in the woods.
    "Okay guys, I'm team captain!" Kayla triumphed.
    "Who said you were team captain?" Junior asked.
    "Well, Chris kind of gave me the map," Kayla shrugged.
    "Doesn't make you the leader," said Dave.
    "Guys, shut up!" Sara yelled, "I smell something!"
    "Is it the smell of crap?" Kayla asked.
    "I can't smell it anymore, you're too loud!" Sara yelled.

*Confessional*
    Kayla: "Okay, I don't know who this dumb chick is, but she's going to be the first boot. Just watch."
    Junior: "Kayla is really bossy."
    Lightning: "So, I'm going to try get in Kayla's good books."
    *End Confessional*

"Kayla would be a great captain," said Lightning, "I mean, she got us here pretty quickly. Well, after Sara drank our supply of apple juice." Sara then started running around everyone, like she was on a sugar rush.
    "Thanks," Kayla smiled.
    "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sara screamed.
    "Um guys," said Abi, "can we introduce ourselves then make a shelter? My name is Abi and I'm a model!"
    "Hi, I'm Carly," said Carly, "I really hope to contribute to the team."
    "Well, you can contribute by helping with the shelter," Kayla said.
    "Good idea," Lightning agreed, "Carly, let's go get some stuff!" Lightning and Carly then walked off.

Lightning and Carly were in the heart of the woods.
    "Now," Lightning smiled, "look at that, a bundle of logs!" Lightning then picked them all up.
    "Lightning, no!" Carly screamed, "those are dead trees!"
    "Come again?" Lightning was confused.
    "We are not making our shelter out of dead trees!" Carly stormed off back to camp.
    "What's wrong?" Abi asked, when Carly returned.
    "Lightning doesn't care about the trees," Carly frowned.
    "Well we need them," Junior pointed out, "but Carly's right. Trees provide oxygen. We need oxygen as well as a shelter, so-"
    "Did you swallow some horticulture textbook?" Kayla asked.
    "Did you swallow 'How to be a Hoe 101'?" Abi asked rudely, "because you're doing a great job of being one!"

*Confessional*
    Kayla: "Abi just got into my bad books. Nobody dares to do that."
    Lightning: "Carly's kind of weird, but she seems nice."
    *End Confessional*

Chris had the contestants on the beach for an announcement.
    "Today's challenge was going to be building shelters," Chris announced, "but you all seemed to have done it already! I'm impressed with both teams." Everyone smiled. "Now, the team that did slightly better was Team Maskwak!" Team Maskwak cheered. "You guys also win a bag of rice as your reward."

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "I'm so happy we won the first challenge."
    Kayla: "Do I like Abi? No. Do I need her? Yes!"
    *End Confessional*

Kayla and Abi were walking back to camp.
    "Look, we got off on the wrong foot," Kayla smiled, "so I hope to make it up to you."
    "Meh, it's fine," Abi smiled, "just try being a bit nicer.
    "Alright," said Kayla, "wanna align?"
    "Sure," said Abi.
    "Alright, I was thinking of voting off Sara!"
    "But Sara has the energy we need. We need the energy of Sara! She literally did more than half the team. Why don't we vote off Carly?"

*Confessional*
    Kayla: "I do not want to vote Carly off yet. But Abi made a good point about Sara. I'll just have to see where her loyalty lies."
    Abi: "Kayla's kind of cool once you get to know her."
    *End Confessional*

Dave, Lightning and Carly were outside camp.
    "So, what do you guys say to an alliance?" Lightning asked, "it's never too early to align and I have a good feeling about you guys."
    "I don't know," said Carly.
    "I'm in," said Dave.
    "Carly," Lightning smiled, "I'm sorry you were offended about the tree thing. But I believe you're a genuinely nice person!"
    "Thanks," Carly smiled.
    "Do you want to join us?" Lightning asked.
    "Why not," Carly smiled, "who should we vote off?"
    "What about Leonard?" Dave asked, "he's kind of annoying and hasn't done much except swearing in Spanish."
    "I think he was trying to cast a spell to summon the rice the other team won," Carly laughed.
    "Oh," said Dave, "but he really hasn't done much."
    "He's kind of annoying," Carly agreed.
    "I hear Kayla wants Sara gone," Lightning pointed out.
    "Why would you listen to her? She's a cow!" Carly cried. Nobody knew that Kayla was listening in on them.
    "Well maybe we could vote Leonard off first, then throw the next challenge to vote Kayla off?" Dave suggested.
    "I like that idea," the others nodded.

*Confessional*
    Kayla: "What scum! Trying to throw the next challenge. I'm appalled at their behavior."
    Lightning: "So we plan to vote Leonard off, but I kind of want to vote Sara off. I want to stay in everyone's good books, but I can't befriend everyone I guess. This vote off will suck as it's the first. One vote could effect your whole game!"
    Abi: "I'm nervous for this upcoming elimination!"
    *End Confessional*

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Alright, welcome Kinosewak!" Chris announced, "to your first elimination ceremony! Before we start, I want to ask you some questions. Sara, how are you right now?"
    "I'm so excited!" Sara squealed, "do you have anymore apple juice?"
    "No," Chris laughed, "Kayla, what are your thoughts right now?"
    "We're a great team," Kayla answered, "but half of us are dragging our team down."
    "Dave, you're shaking your head," Chris pointed out, "why?"
    "Well," said Dave, "we all know that Kayla's quite rude. She didn't contribute much to the shelter, despite trying to tell us all what to do."
    "You're just saying that because you think I'm trying to save my own butt!" Kayla protested.
    "You kind of are," Carly said.
    "Anyway, everyone please vote!" Chris announced.
    *Everyone Votes*
    "If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, please use it now!" Chris asked.
    "Actually, Chris!" Sara smiled, "I'd like to play this leaf!"
    "This is indeed a leaf!" Chris announced, "any votes towards Sara will still count! I will now read the votes!"

Sara (1)

Kayla (1)

Leonard (1)

Leonard (2)

Kayla (2)

Abi (1)

Leonard (3)

Dave (1)

"Leonard, three votes is enough to eliminate you!" Chris announced, "you're the first person voted off of Total Drama Survivor!" Leonard then left the area.
    "Well, you guys should learn to get along!" Chris announced, "otherwise you'll keep coming back!"

The Votes:
    Sara - Abi
    Abi - Kayla
    Carly - Kayla
    Leonard - Dave
    Dave - Leonard
    Kayla - Sara
    Lightning - Leonard
    Junior - Leonard

3. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 2. "Bats, Bruises and Hoes"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 2.png

Chris was doing a recap.
    "On the last episode of Total Drama Survivor, I introduced the 16 contestants. People already had bad vibes about one another, which caused Team Kinosewak to have non stop arguments. The challenge was to build a shelter, which Maskwak won. The votes were spread out at Elimination Ceremony, but Leonard was eliminated with 3 votes. What's in store for our 15 remaining contestants today? We'll find out this episode!"

*Confessional*
    Abi: "I'm livid that I got a vote. Yea it's one vote, but someone just triggered me."
    *End Confessional*

Abi and Kayla were in the woods.
    "Listen up, I know you voted me!" Abi protested.
    "I, what?" Kayla asked, "I'm pretty sure I voted Sara."
    "Well, why?" Abi asked.
    "Look, I hate you," said Kayla, "but Sara is no use to the team."
    "She did more than you last challenge! You've got the energy of a rock."

*Confessional*
    Abi: "I'm so getting her butt kicked off the show next!"
    Kayla: "When Abi stormed off, she kicked a tree. Imagine what Carly's reaction would be. I could use it against Abi. Anyway, when she kicked the tree something fell out of it. I have an immunity idol! I can use it to save myself!"
    *End Confessional*

Carly, Lightning and Dave were at Maskwak camp, everyone else was gathering materials.
    "Look guys, while everyone is gone we need to plan," said Carly.
    "I believe we should vote off Kayla next," Dave announced, "she's done nothing but pissed everybody off."
    "Amen," said Lightning, "but Kayla could be strong in challenges. I don't think it's fair to judge someone after the first challenge."
    "First impressions, honey," Carly winked.
    "Well, I'm all in for voting Kayla off," said Dave. Everyone else agreed. Lightning and Dave walked off, Kayla walked up.
    "Listen," said Kayla, "you have great respect for the trees, right?" Carly nodded.

*Confessional*
    Kayla: "I don't respect the trees."
    *End Confessional*

"Well I have a strong respect for them," Kayla smiled, "but Abi however, doesn't!"
    "What?" Carly gasped, "what do you mean?"
    "Abi hates trees," said Kayla, "she tried to kick one down earlier with her sharp high heels."
    "Oh my god, I am voting her off!" Carly cried.
    "What, betray your alliance?"
    "Wait, how do you know about my alliance?"
    "Well it was kind of stupid, you could have at least gone somewhere away from camp."
    "Well, I guess I could vote Abi off with you Kayla."

*Confessional*
    Carly: "Abi, a tree hater? Then again, Kayla can lie easily."
    Kayla: "Sucker."
    *End Confessional*

All of Maskwak were at camp.
    "Winning feels great," Ben smiled.
    'Indeed it does," Cliff agreed.
    "Coming from the hockey player," Tristan scoffed at Ben.
    "Tristan, who asked for your opinion?" Amy asked.
    "I did," Tristan nodded.
    "Guys, pack it in!" Jasmine yelled.

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "Amy just doesn't know when to stop. She makes everything worse than what it should be. Tristan on the other hand, yes I hate hockey too. That doesn't mean I go pissing off every single hockey player I see, thank you very much!"
    Tristan: "I really want Ben gone next, that hockey playing scum. Hockey is for weaklings!"
    Voz: "I'm on the outs, I didn't want to get involved.
    *End Confessional*

Chris had the contestants on the beach to announce their second challenge.
    "Your second challenge will be in duels!" Chris announced, "but someone from Maskwak must sit out."
    "Ben will," Tristan smiled. Ben growled at him.

Staci vs Sara
    "Come on blondie!" Staci yelled, "push me off my platform."
    "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sara yelled. She then jumped really high and threw a kick at Staci, she however tripped over Staci's gut and fell off the platform.

Maskwak 1-0 Kinosewak

Jasmine vs Lightning
    "Now," said Jasmine, "I really don't feel like hurting anybody too much, so you should probably quit before I damage you." Jasmine and Lightning then blushed at each other.
    "No thanks Sugar," said Lightning, "you seem nice but I really want to win." Jasmine then battered Lightning

Maskwak 2-0 Kinosewak

Zoey vs Junior.
    Zoey walked off her platform.

*Confessional*
    Zoey: "I couldn't just hit a kid, that's wrong! Why is he even on a show like this?"
    Jasmine: "If I were in Zoey's place, I wouldn't want to hit Junior either."
    Tristan: "Really Zoey?"
    *End Confessional*

Voz vs Carly
    "Hi," Carly smiled, "do you like trees."
    "Um, hi?" Voz said, "I kind of don't in all honesty."
    "WHAT?" Carly yelled, "you should respect the trees!" She then battered Voz

Maskwak 2-2 Kinosewak

Cliff vs Kayla.
    "Look, I'll go easy on you," said Cliff, Kayla then shoved him over.

Maskwak 2-3 Kinosewak

Tristan vs Abi
    "If Abi wins this duel, she wins for her team!" Chris announced, "if she loses, then Amy and Dave will have to duel!"
    "You wouldn't hit a girl, right?" Abi stuttered. Tristan then battered her.

*Confessional*
    Abi: "Ow!"
    *End Confessional*

Tiebreaker, Amy vs Dave.
    "The winner of this duel wins for their team!" Chris announced. Amy slapped Dave.
    "Ow, I broke a nail," Amy cried, she jumped off her platform.
    "Maskwak lose!" Chris announced, "Maskwak win 50 matches and a loaf of bread as their reward!"

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "I can't believe Amy threw that challenge!"
    Staci: "I was flawless in my duel."
    Dave: "I really didn't want to hurt anybody, thank god Amy threw the challenge."
    *End Confessional*

Staci, Voz, Ben, Cliff and Amy were at their camp.
    "What was that Amy?" Staci asked, "you literally cost us that challenge!"
    "I-" Amy stuttered, "listen here fatty, you wouldn't want to compete if you broke a nail too, would you?'
    "Actually," Staci began, "when I was younger, I used to go travelling all the time. I broke 6 nails, but I didn't complain. They were real nails. You just broke a $2.99 extension nail, just buy a new one!"
    "How, we're on an island?" Amy asked.
    "We're voting you off," Cliff laughed, "so buy all the new nails you like when you're eliminated."
    "See you Amy!" Ben said.

*Confessional*
    Amy: "Well, I'm on the outs."
    *End Confessional*

Amy, Tristan and Zoey were in the woods.
    "Hi, I'm sorry I threw the challenge," Amy lied.
    "Oh, it's fine," Zoey smiled, "I understood your position."
    "Thanks," Amy smiled, "anyway, Ben should go this elimination!"
    "Why?" Zoey asked.
    "He's a threat," Tristan said, "I made him sit out as I knew we'd lose. I don't like him so I want him gone.
    "Well, we can vote him off," said Amy, "Zoey, you in?"
    "I- alright," Zoey stuttered.

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Alright Maskwak," Chris announced, "Ben, how do you feel about your position on the team?"
    "Well, I feel like a strong player, so I'm surprised we lost," said Ben.
    "Amy, how are you feeling?" Chris asked.
    "Guilty," Amy lied, "we could have won but we lost instead thanks to me. Team, if you don't vote me off I'll prove myself in future challenges!"
    "Staci, when you roasted Amy earlier, how did you feel?" Chris asked.
    "Not really great, I've performed better roasts," Staci admitted.
    "Anyway contestants, please vote!"
    *They Vote*
    "Now if anyone has a hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to use it!" Chris announced. Nobody grabbed an idol out.

Amy (1)

Ben (1)

Amy (2)

Ben (2)

Amy (3)

Ben (3)

Amy (4)

Tristan (1)

"Amy, 4 votes is enough to eliminate you!" Chris announced. Amy then gave a rude, explosive speech then stormed off.
    "The first elimination is always the hardest," said Chris, "try not to throw challenges, or you'll all end up back here. I sense that voting Amy off was the right choice for your team!"

Votes:
    Amy - Ben
    Staci - Amy
    Jasmine - Amy
    Voz - Amy
    Zoey - Ben
    Ben - Tristan
    Tristan - Ben
    Cliff - Amy

4. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 3. "You're Irrelevant"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 3.png

On the last episode of Total Drama Survivor, Kayla spread rumors about Abi to Carly, which annoyed her. Ben and Tristan had another argument where Amy made it worse. Amy cost the challenge for her team due to breaking a nail. Alliances were made, but Amy was eliminated with the majority of the votes. Find out what's in store for our final 14 now on Total Drama Survivor!

*Confessional*
    Zoey: "As much as Amy was in my alliance, I'm glad she's gone. She was just a bunch of dead weight and didn't do anything.
    Carly: "So Abi's a tree hater? Well looks like I'll have to rack votes against her."
    *End Confessional*

Carly, Dave, Lightning, Junior and Sara were at camp.
    "Alright, so I think we should vote Abi off!" Carly announced.
    "Why?" Dave asked, "she's kind and pretty!"
    "She'll use those traits to get further into the game!" Carly replied, "and even if Kayla made the merge, she'd be voted off soon enough. Kayla does literally nothing but bitch at everyone."
    "Hm, I guess we can vote Abi off," said Junior.
    "I'm in," said Lightning.

*Confessional*
    Lightning: "This alliance makes it 5v2, but can I really trust 4 others?"
    Carly: "Bye tree hater!"
    Kayla: "My plan worked! Yes! Now to prepare for a blindside."
    *End Confessional*

Jasmine and Staci were in the woods, gathering food.
    "Hey Staci," Jasmine smiled.
    "Hi," Staci frowned.
    "What's wrong?" Jasmine asked.
    "Well, I kind of feel on the outs," Staci admitted.
    "Staci, you've got me! We've got lots in common, we both love adventures!"
    "Yea, I guess."

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "Apart from the tub of lard, Staci's a really amazing person."
    Staci: "Jasmine's a great friend!"
    *End Confessional*

Zoey and Dave bumped into each other.
    "I'm sorry," said Dave.
    "No, I am," Zoey smiled. They blushed. Chris walked up.
    "Excuse me?" said Chris, "but you're on opposite teams. You shouldn't be communicating with each other. If i catch you doing it again you're both disqualified."

*Confessional*
    Dave: "Way to ruin the moment Chris!"
    Zoey: "What a douche!"
    *End Confessional*

Chris had the contestants on the beach for their challenge.
    "Your challenge involves the smallest contestants on your team!" Chris announced, "simulating a real airplane crash, Junior and Cliff will be 'trapped' in an 'airplane'. First team to rescue their teammate wins immunity! They also win fishing supplies!"

*After Challenge*
    "With Sara somehow managing to rescue Junior, team Kinosewak win immunity!" Chris announced.

*Confessional*
    Sara: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!"
    Kayla: "How did Sara manage to win?"
    Tristan: "It sucks that we lost, we can finally vote Ben off!"
    Cliff: "No way am I the smallest contestant!"
    *End Confessional*

Kayla and Abi were in the woods.
    "Now, we hate each other," said Kayla, "but I need your help with a blindside!"
    "Oh?" Abi asked.
    "Carly told everyone to vote you off," Kayla explained, "but I have an idol. I'm going to use it on you and I need you to vote Carly with me!"
    "Hm, I'll think about it," said Abi.

*Confessional*
    Abi: "She can use the idol on me, then I'll just vote her!"
    Kayla: "I'm not using my idol until she's 100% in on the plan! Thank god we didn't lose. She's irrelevant but I need her."
    *End Confessional*

Voz, Ben, Cliff and Staci were at camp.
    "Alright," Ben announced, "so we can vote off Jasmine, Zoey or Tristan. I want your guys thoughts before we plan the vote."
    "I was thinking of voting off Tristan," said Staci, "he thinks he's all hot stuff when he's just a jerk. I don't like him one bit."
    "I don't want the vote to seem biased, but I agree," said Ben.
    "I was thinking Zoey, she hasn't really talked to anyone on the team," Voz said.
    "Coming from you," Staci laughed.
    "I think voting off Tristan is a great idea," Cliff agreed.

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "That's a terrible idea! I want to vote Staci off!"
    Ben: "Goodbye Tristan!"
    *End Confessional*

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Alright," said Chris, "Voz, how does it feel to be dead weight to the team?"
    "No comment," said Voz.
    "Zoey, do you see yourself in the majority or the minority?" Chris asked.
    '"Can't say," Zoey answered, "anything can happen. Outwit, outplay, outlast. I think that was the saying?"
    "Amen," Chris smiled, "Jasmine, you're the strongest on the team, yet you guys seem to keep losing. Why?"
    "Look, I didn't help in the challenge," Jasmine admitted, "I'm claustrophobic and thought I'd get stuck. Look how big I am."
    "Jasmine, don't feel ashamed," Staci smiled, "we're all scared of things. I'm publicly saying Jasmine is not my vote!"
    "Thanks," Jasmine smiled.
    "Now, vote please!"
    *Everyone Votes*
    "If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to use it!" Chris announced.
    "Actually, Chris-" Staci stuttered, "I'd like to say-" Staci then threw up all over the elimination ceremony area. "I'd like to say-" Shee threw up again. "I'd-" She threw up. She started clutching her stomach.
    "Staci, are you alright?" Chris asked.
    "No," Staci groaned, "I think I need to be pulled from the competition." She groaned.
    "Well, nobody is going home then," Chris announced, "Staci, how long have you felt sick for?"
    "A few days," said Staci, "I thought I'd be fine, but I clearly ain't."
    "Well, that sums it up for us!" Chris announced. 2 interns escorted Staci away.

Votes
    Staci - Tristan
    Ben - Tristan
    Tristan - Ben
    Voz - Tristan
    Jasmine - Tristan
    Cliff - Staci
    Zoey - Tristan
    No votes count as Staci was medically evacuated.

5. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 4. "IQ of a Rock"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 4.png

On the last episode of Total Drama Survivor, Most of Kinosewak made an alliance to get Kayla and Abi out, so Kayla tried to organize a blindside against Carly. Team Maskwak lost the challenge, thanks to Jasmine. However, Staci had a medical evacuation, saving Tristan from elimination. With three people gone, anything could happen. Find out now on Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew.

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "I feel bad for Staci's medical evacuation. I feel she'd have made it really far."
    *End Confessional*

Maskwak were at their camp.
    "Alright team," said Jasmine, "we can't lose another challenge! We need to organize ourselves more in challenges!"
    "Agreed," said Ben, "but how can we be more organized."
    "What about-" Tristan began.
    "In before he starts a hate speech," Ben muttered.
    "-we have a team leader?" Tristan asked.
    "Good idea," Jasmine smiled, "anyone got any nominations?" Everyone pointed at Jasmine.
    "So Jasmine's our leader," Zoey smiled. Everyone agreed.
    "What's the plan?" Cliff asked.
    "Win," Jasmine smiled.

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "I don't really agree. I want to be the leader, we can't win everything I guess. I could have had more fame if I was picked as leader."
    Zoey: "Jasmine seems like the best choice of a leader."
    *End Confessional*

Chris had the contestants on the beach for an announcement.
    "I'd like both teams to nominate their weakest player!" Chris announced.
    Maskwak nominated Cliff, Kinosewak nominated Abi.

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "I'm the weakest? What has Zoey done this whole time we were here?"
    Abi: "Not surprised in all honesty, although I think it should have been Kayla."
    Kayla: "Darn, my alliance is gone now."
    Sara: "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE'VE GOT MORE CUTIES! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    Voz: "Eh."
    *End Confessional*

Maskwak and Abi were in the Maskwak camp.
    "Welcome to team Maskwak!" everyone announced.
    "Thanks guys," Abi smiled, "I think this team is going to get along."
    "So what happened on your team?" Jasmine asked.
    "Kayla has an idol," Abi said, "everyone was trying to target me and Kayla. We were going to blindside Carly with her idol but we can't now since Cliff swapped with me. Our team also wouldn't stop fighting. Kayla acts like the queen yet she does less than Sara."
    "Who is Sara again?" Zoey asked.
    "The idiot," Abi replied, "so I hope we can all get along!"
    "We will," everyone said.

*Confessional*
    Abi: "This team is so much better!"
    Zoey: "I like Abi, she's cool!"
    *End Confessional*

Cliff walked into the Kinosewak camp.
    "For the last time Carly, I did not kill a tree!" Kayla screamed.
    "Then who did?" Carly yelled.
    "Listen buddy, why did we align with literally our whole team?" Lightning yelled at Dave.
    "Look," said Dave, "majority rules, right?"
    "Guys!" Junior yelled, nobody listened.
    "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sara screamed.

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "This team is horrible."
    *End Confessional*

Kayla and Cliff were by the ocean, fishing.
    "Look," said Kayla, "ignore everyone else, I'm the captain." She was clearly lying, but Cliff wanted to be on her good side.
    "Alright, can we align?" Cliff asked, "I don't feel safe."
    "Willing to help blindside Carly?" Kayla asked.
    "Why her?" Cliff protested, "what has she done?"
    "Trust me, she's annoying," Kayla muttered.

*Confessional*
    Kayla: "Sucker, he's actually working with me. I'm going to outplay this loser!"
    Cliff: "Kayla seems nice."
    *End Confessional*

"Your challenge is to throw water balloons at the other team!" Chris announced, "you have 3 minutes to gather your balloons, then 2 hours to get the other team out!"

*2 Hours Later*
    "Junior remains for Kinosewak!" Chris announced, "while Tristan remains for Maskwak! We have a tie! I know just how to settle this!"

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Both teams are voting off a member!" Chris announced, "and with a vote of 5-1, Maskwak has voted Tristan off! With a vote of 6-1, Kayla has been voted off!"
    "What?" Kayla cried, "how could you vote me over Sara or Carly? They have the IQ of a rock!"
    "Um, that's not nice," said Carly.
    "You don't know what nice is," Kayla muttered.
    "How could you vote me off?" Tristan protested.
    "Nobody likes you," Ben said.
    "Now Tristan and Kayla will have a tiebreaker!" Chris announced, "I will tally up their past votes! Person with the most total votes, including this elimination will be eliminated! By a vote of 12-7, eliminated is Tristan! Kayla is safe and can stay on Kinosewak!"
    "Phew," Kayla smiled.
    "What?" Tristan cried, "you mean to say everyone tried to vote me last episode?"
    "Yep," Chris smiled.
    "No, I'm staying!" Tristan yelled.
    "Security!" Chris yelled. Interns then escorted Tristan away.
    "You won't hear the end of me!" Tristan yelled.
    "Good, I don't want to," said Ben, "finally he's gone!"

Votes:
    All Maskwak - Tristan
    Tristan - Ben
    All Kinosewak - Kayla
    Kayla - Carly

6. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 5. "Idol Hunt"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 5.png

On the last episode of Total Drama Survivor, Abi and Cliff swapped teams. Kinosewak kept fighting. The teams tied in the challenge so they both voted someone off. Kayla beat Tristan in a tie so he was eliminated. Kayla tried to get Cliff on her side, trying to get in the majority. Abi loved her new tribe. Sara was crazy. What's in store for this episode? Find out now on Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew!

*Confessional*
    Ben: "It feels great that Tristan is gone! Now I can relax without the fear of being attacked."
    Abi: "So Ben's kind of cute, I should talk to him."
    *End Confessional*

Ben and Abi were in camp, everyone else was gathering more supplies.
    "I really love this tribe," said Abi, "shame we keep losing.
    "Hm? Oh yea," Ben nodded.
    "So, you seem cool," said Abi.
    'You too," Ben smiled, "we'd be great friends."
    "Wanna go out?"

*Confessional*
    Abi: "'Wanna go out?' really Abi?"
    Ben: "Woah."
    *End Confessional*

"We just met," Ben laughed.
    "Sorry, that was an accident," Abi lied, "anyway, I think we'd be great friends. We should totally align to watch out for each other!" Ben liked that idea, so he agreed.

*Confessional*
    Kayla: "So Lightning, Dave, Carly and Junior are working together. I'm working with Cliff. That leave Sara by herself. Maybe I should try getting Sara on my side?"
    *End Confessional*

Kayla and Sara were at their camp.
    "Hi Kamielle!" Sara smiled.
    "Hi Sam," Kayla said sarcastically.
    "I'm Sara!" Sara cried.
    "I'm Kayla!" Kayla cried.
    "Hi Karly!" Sara smiled. Kayla facepalmed.
    "Wanna be friends?" Kayla asked, "it'd go well." Kayla actually hated Sara, but Sara had no idea.
    "Okay!" Sara cried.
    "We need to vote to eliminate Dave if we lose," Kayla smiled.

*Confessional*
    Sara: "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! A NEW FRIEND! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    Kayla: "Oh god, what have I done?"
    *End Confessional*

Voz and Jasmine were picking berries.
    "Look, why don't you talk much?" Jasmine asked. Voz glared at her.
    "Well-" Voz said quietly, "I'm kind of shy and people think I'm weird once they get to know me"
    "You can't be that weird,' Jasmine smiled, "you've got me!"
    "Thanks," Voz smiled.

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "He needs friends in this game."
    *End Confessional*

"Alright campers!" Chris announced, "the winning team of the challenge gets to raid the losing team's campground!" Everyone gasped. "The challenge is also to dive into the ocean to find puzzle pieces and finish a puzzle! Only one of you can dive at a time. There are 12 pieces so you can all take turns! Once you have all 12 pieces you can start the challenge."

Sara had just dived and found a puzzle piece.
    "I like this nail file," Sara smiled.
    "Sara, you just found a puzzle piece!" Kayla yelled, "give it to me!"
    "Oh," Sara frowned.

*Confessional*
    Sara: "My new friend is kind of mean."
    *End Confessional*

Ben popped out of the water.
    "Chris, I found two pieces, can I take them both?" Ben asked.
    "No more than two pieces," Chris nodded, "so you can."
    "Ew, I found a piece with Kayla's face," Abi cringed. Kayla pulled the finger at her.

*1 Hour Later*
    All the pieces had been found.
    "Guys," said Junior, "we only need to put a few more pieces in properly!"
    "We can win this!" Kayla nodded. Carly then had a horrible idea. She threw her puzzle piece at Kayla's head, knocking her to the ground.
    "Bitch!" Kayla yelled, "what was that for?"
    "Hey!" Chris yelled, "you can't just say shit like that on Live Television!"
    "Chris," said Ben, "you kind of just did..."
    "Crap!" Chris yelled.

*10 Minutes Later*
    "Maskwak finally win!" Chris announced, "Kinosewak must have forgotten what it's like to lose a challenge!" Kinosewak groaned.
    Maskwak relaxed at their new camp with the stuff they raided from Kinosewak's camp.

Dave, Lightning, Carly and Junior were on a cliff.
    "Alright, so Kayla has an idol," said Junior, "Sara told me."
    "Sara could be lying," Dave pointed out.
    "Sara looks like the type of person who can't keep her mouth shut," Lightning agreed with Junior, "there are 3 idols and we know Kayla has one. If we can find another one, we're good as gold."
    "Alright, we should start looking!" Carly smiled. She then started climbing the tallest tree, she might as well have been hugging it.
    "There's our favorite tree hugger," Dave muttered, laughing.

*Confessional*
    Carly: "Oh my god, I found an idol!"
    Lightning: "Once we find an idol we're going back to camp to rub it in Kayla's face. Then again, it might not be the best idea."
    *End Confessional*

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Cliff," said Chris, "how does it feel to lose once you swapped teams?"
    "Terrible, it makes it look like it's my fault," Cliff frowned, "but Carly literally threw the challenge earlier."
    "Wait, we had a challenge?" Carly mocked Cliff.
    "Carly, what's up with you and why did you throw the challenge?" Chris asked.
    "If I'm honest, we can't stand Kayla any longer!" Carly explained, "so we're going to make her waste her idol so we can just vote her off at any old time she doesn't win immunity."
    "You've thought this out well," Chris smiled, "Kayla, what do you think of this plan?"
    "Listen Chris," Kayla beamed, "Carly here has an idol as well. She knows I want her gone so she's clearly going to use it on herself. The votes will be 4-3, so everyone else will tie with 0 votes each."
    "Another thought out plan," Chris nodded.
    *Everyone Votes*
    "Anyone want to use their idol?" Chris asked, glaring at Kayla and Carly.
    "I use my idol on myself," Carly beamed.
    "I use my idol on myself," said Kayla.
    "These indeed are idols!" Chris announced, "any votes towards Kayla or Carly won't count!"

Carly (1)

Kayla (1)

Carly (2)

Kayla (2)

Carly (3)

Kayla (3)

Kayla (4)

"None of these votes count!" Chris announced, "looks like Kayla predicted your votes! It looks like Sara, Cliff, Junior, Dave and Lightning are all in a tie with 0 votes each, like Kayla predicted! Everyone except Carly and Kayla please draw a rock out of the bag!" Chris held a bag.
    Cliff, Junior, Dave and Lightning all pulled out a gray rock each. Sara pulled a purple one.
    "Did I win?" Sara cried.
    "No, you're eliminated for drawing the purple rock!" Chris announced.
    "What?" Sara frowned, "Kayla, win for me!"
    "Sara, I never liked you," Kayla laughed.
    "Oh," Sara moaned.

Votes:
    Carly - Kayla, Cliff, Sara
    Kayla - Dave, Lightning, Junior, Carly
    Sara - Eliminated with Purple Rock

7. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 6. "Nothing Wrong with Being Bad"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 6.png

On the last episode of Total Drama Survivor, Abi and Ben bonded. Jasmine told Voz she'd be there for him. Team Maskwak finally won a challenge. Team Kinosewak planned to vote Kayla off, but she and Carly used their idols making everyone else tie with 0 votes each. Sara lost the tiebreaker in the end and is our 5th person eliminated. Our final 11 are in for a shock this episode which could blow up their games. Find out now on Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew!

*Confessional*
    Abi: "So Chris sent us all to a hotel for a few days. It's been really nice but I'm wondering why."
    Junior: "So I've lasted longer than I thought, I'm happy about that!"
    Zoey: "I believe I have the potential to make it to the merge! I know it!"
    *End Confessional*

Chris McLean had the contestants back on the beach.
    "I'd like to say that both teams are voting a member off!" Chris announced. Everyone gasped.
    "That's right!" Chris announced, "double elimination! However, we'll need immunity challenges for those to be immune!"

Team Maskwak were balancing on a beam.
    "The last person to drop down wins immunity!" Chris announced.

*2 Hours Later*
    "Jasmine is immune from the vote!" Chris announced.
    "Yes!" Jasmine beamed.
    "Good job Jasmine," Zoey smiled.

Team Kinosewak were on the balancing beam now.
    "Last person remaining wins immunity!" Chris announced, "go!"

*30 Minutes Later*
    Lightning was the last one left, meaning he won immunity.

*Elimination Ceremony 1*
    Team Maskwak were at the elimination ceremony.
    "If anyone has a hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to use it!" Chris announced, "as I have the votes."

Voz (1)

Voz (2)

Zoey (1)

Abi (1)

Abi (2)

"We have a tie!" Chris announced, "everyone not in the tie re-vote!"
    *Everyone Re-Votes*

Voz (1)

Voz (2)

Voz (3)

"Voz is eliminated!" Chris announced.
    "Oh, this sucks," Voz frowned, "well see you guys." He then left.

Votes
    Abi - Zoey
    Zoey - Voz
    Jasmine - Abi (Changed to Voz)
    Ben - Voz
    Voz - Abi

*Elimination Ceremony 2*
    "Welcome Kinosewak!" Chris announced, "now is your time to use the idol if you have it!" Nobody used one.

Kayla (1)

Carly (1)

Kayla (2)

Kayla (3)

Kayla (4)

Kayla (5)

"With all the votes, Kayla is gone!" Chris announced.
    "Oh, you guys will regret this!" Kayla hissed. She gave her team the finger and stormed off.

Votes
    Kayla - Carly
    Everyone - Kayla

Chris had everyone back at the elimination ceremony for an announcement.
    "I'd like to say you've made the merge!" Chris announced, "no more teams!" Everyone cheered.

*Confessional*
    Abi: "So we were at the hotel because Chris built us a new camp! No wonder we weren't allowed to go back!"
    Zoey: "Yes, I made the merge!"
    Dave: "I'm glad Kayla didn't make it. She'd probably say 'What's wrong with being bad?' or something when she backstabs people."
    Lightning: "Hell yea!"
    Carly: "Oh my god I'm so excited!"
    *End Confessional*

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  8. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 7. "Dolphin Diving"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 7.png

On the previous episode of Total Drama Survivor, both teams voted off a member. They voted off Kayla for being a bitch and they voted Voz off as he was on the outs of his team. They also hit the merge after Kayla and Voz got eliminated. What's in store for our first merged episode? Find out now on Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew!

Junior, Lightning, Carly and Dave were by the waterfall.
    "So, do you guys still want to work together?" Carly asked, "we've hit the merge and all-"
    "Yea, sure," Junior nodded, "our power alliance would work really well. We could all make the final 4!"
    "Alright," Lightning nodded, "who should we target first?"
    "Jasmine looks like a threat," said Carly, "so I want her gone."
    "If she wins immunity, who do we vote off?" Dave asked.
    "We could vote off Ben, he's the second biggest threat," Junior suggested.
    "Okay, so Jasmine and Ben it is?" Carly confirmed. Everyone nodded.

*Confessional*
    Carly: "This alliance won't break apart anytime soon!"
    Junior: "I think this alliance might break apart around the final 6."
    *End Confessional*

Dave was bringing food back to the camp. He accidentally bumped into Abi.
    "Agh!" Dave cried, "sorry!" He wiped dirt off of Abi's shoulder.
    "Erm?" Abi asked, "you're a germ-o-phobe too?"
    "Yea?" Dave smiled.

*Confessional*
    Abi: "Dave seems sweet."
    Zoey: "So I see Dave talking to Abi? I'm upset, I liked Dave!"
    *End Confessional*

Abi and Ben were in the camp.
    "Can you move please?" Abi asked, "the breeze is perfect."
    "Sorry," said Ben, he then muttered, "how rude. This is why I prefer guys more."
    "Wait, you're bi?" Abi asked.
    "Um, yea?" Ben replied.
    "Well we're in the same boat," Abi said awkwardly, "everyone thinks I'm the flawless, sexy, perfect straight girl. But I'm not."
    "Well, once you get to know people you don't mind who they are."

*Confessional*
    Ben: "Abi seems really nice. I wonder what's wrong?"
    *End Confessional*

Abi pulled a photo out of her pocket.
    "See this?" Abi asked, "that's my daughter. Well she's legally my mom's."

*Confessional*
    Abi: "Why am I telling people these things?"
    *End Confessional*

Abi and Ben were talking more.
    "Feel free to think of me," said Abi, "of a sl-"
    "I don't think you are one," Ben smiled, they then had a 10 minute conversation about a bunch of random sexual fantasies.
    "You're a nice person, no matter what," said Ben.
    "Thanks, but people consider me as a bitch," Abi replied, "you see, I'm not actually nice, like I am on this show. I'm kind of a bitch."
    "No," said Ben, "labels are dumb. You shouldn't judge someone until you know them."
    "I've never had a stable relationship," Abi admitted.
    "I had a few great ones," Ben smiled, "they all went wrong. It was either they didn't like me anymore, they cheated on me or there was no se-"
    "Aw, at least you had good ones," Abi laughed, cutting Ben off, "well, I like you."

*Confessional*
    Ben: "I think I like her too..."
    Abi: "I didn't think I'd come here and have a relationship, but there's something different about Ben."
    *End Confessional*

Cliff and Jasmine were in the woods.
    "Listen Cliff, you need to help me carry all this stuff back to camp!" Jasmine pointed to a pile of junk.
    "No there's too much!" Cliff protested.
    "Can you try helping?" Jasmine asked.
    "No."

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "I'm not doing that."
    Jasmine: "Cliff is so useless!"
    *End Confessional*

Chris had the contestants on the cliff for their challenge.
    "Your challenge is for immunity!" Chris announced, "your challenge is to dive off this cliff into the lake and search for cards. There are more than enough for 5 each. When you come back up with the cards, you may open them. One of them has immunity. If you open your card before the challenge is over, you're out. Most cards have prizes for your camp."

*After Challenge*

Junior:
    1. Sleeping Bag
    2. Small bag of rice
    3. Fish bait
    4. Nothing
    5. Nothing
    Abi:
    1. Nothing
    2. Immunity
    3. Nothing
    4. Nothing
    5. $100
    Carly:
    1. Immunity Idol Clue
    2. Thick blanket
    3. Hot chocolate
    4. Nothing
    5. Hammock
    Ben:
    1. Fur coat
    2. Hammer and nails
    3. Nothing
    4. Nothing
    5. Nothing
    Cliff:
    1. Did not compete
    Dave:
    1. Bug Spray
    2. Nothing
    3. Nothing
    4. Burger buns
    5. Watermelon
    Jasmine:
    1. 20 Eggs
    2. 50 Matches
    3. Sleeping Bag
    4. Chainsaw
    5. Gloves
    Zoey:
    1. Potato chips
    2. Small bag of rice
    3. Fresh water for whole tribe
    4. Fresh water for whole tribe
    5. Nothing
    Lightning
    1. 5 Apples
    2. Marshmallows
    3. Cheese
    4. Bug Spray
    5. Nothing
    "Abi wins the immunity!" Chris announced, "she was also lucky and found the $100! Abi, what would you like to do with the $100?"
    "I'd like it sent to my cousin Audry!" Abi announced. She gave Chris's number and he then sorted the money out with Abi and her cousin.

*Confessional*
    Abi: "I'm so happy I won. I didn't get anything to contribute to the camp. I'm happy I got the $100, my cousin is basically one of my best friends and she really needed it."
    Ben: "I'm so glad Abi won, now I know she's safe!"
    Jasmine: "I got so much stuff to help out with the camp! Shame on Cliff for not competing!"
    Zoey: "Damn I just won so much water for us."
    Carly: "I've been getting bad vibes from my alliance. Something's wrong!"
    *End Confessional*

Everyone walked back to the camp to find all the stuff they won in a pile.
    "Alright, good job guys!" Jasmine beamed, "now we can have our camp be much bigger!" Everyone was celebrating, but Junior. Dave and Lightning were quietly talking.
    "So Jasmine's going?" Junior asked.
    "Forget that," Lightning muttered, "we're voting Carly off!"
    "What? Why?" Junior asked.
    "This is Survivor, bud," said Lightning, "Carly's basically a fan favorite and she can get annoying when we mention trees."
    "I guess," Dave and Junior muttered, "Carly it is."

*Confessional*
    Carly: "Those filthy scumbags!"
    *End Confessional*

Carly and Jasmine were in the woods.
    "Thanks for coming," said Carly, "my old alliance is gunning for you!"
    "What?" Jasmine asked.
    "Well they were," Carly frowned, "they abandoned me the first chance they got and now they're voting me off! I need your help!"
    "What will I get out of helping you?" Jasmine asked.
    "I can guarantee safety," Carly smiled, "I have my idol clue, remember." She grabbed out the clue. "Help me and I'll share it with you."
    "Alright," Jasmine said, they shook hands.

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "Carly and I were looking for the idol when Chris called us for elimination!"
    *End Confessional*

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Welcome to your first merge ceremony!" Chris announced, "Lightning, where do you feel you lie?"
    "I'm almost in the majority," said Lightning, "we've got four people!"
    "Three," Carly coughed, "forgetting me are you?"
    "Carly, care to explain?" Chris asked.
    "Face it!" Carly was really angry, she stood up in rage and pointed at Dave, Lightning and Junior individually, "these scumbags are backstabbing me! I know it!"
    "Wait, you heard us?" Lightning asked.
    "It was kind of obvious, you were giving me bad vibes!" Carly yelled, "don't even deny it!"
    "Abi, how does it feel to win immunity?" Chris asked.
    "Great," Abi smiled.
    "Cliff, why didn't you compete today?" Chris asked.
    "I didn't want to," said Cliff.
    "Alright guys!"
    *Everyone Votes*
    "If anyone has the hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to use it!" Chris announced. Nobody used it.

Lightning (1)

Carly (1)

Carly (2)

Lightning (2)

Carly (3)

Lightning (3)

Carly (4)

Lightning (4)

Lightning (5)

"Lightning, 5 votes is enough!" Chris announced.
    "Don't try backstabbing me next time," Carly smiled.

Votes:
    Lightning - Carly, Jasmine, Ben, Cliff, Abi
    Carly - Lightning, Dave, Junior, Zoey

9. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 8. "No"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 8.png

On the previous episode of Total Drama Survivor, the contestants got the chance to win rewards for their campground. Abi and Ben bonded and formed a crush for one another. Abi won individual immunity. Lightning was exposed for backstabbing Carly, so he was voted off in a close vote against Carly. What will happen now that the alliance has crumbled? Will Abi x Ben become a thing? Will Zoey, Dave, Ben and Abi's love square get sorted? Find out now on Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew!

*Confessional*
    Abi: "So Ben and I were thinking..."
    *End Confessional*

Abi and Ben were in a tent.
    "So you know how I asked you if you wanted to go out when we first met?" Abi smirked.
    "Yes," Ben smiled, remembering.
    "Wanna go out?" Abi laughed.
    "Abi, I like you!" Ben admitted, "I'd love to go out with you!"
    "Wait, you like me back?" They kissed.

*Confessional*
    Ben: "This rocks, I've got a girlfriend now!"
    Abi: "I'm so happy Ben is on my side."
    *End Confessional*

Zoey and Dave were in the woods.
    "Dave, I need to tell you something," Zoey sounded desperate as she said this.
    "Yes?" Dave asked, "Zoey, you can tell me anything."
    "I- remember when we communicated outside our tribes and Chris found out?" Zoey asked, "well, I like you-"
    "Zoey, stop!" Dave cried, "it was an accidental bump. You're kind of cute but you're really not my type."

*Confessional*
    Zoey: "I can feel my heart being ripped into a thousand pieces."
    Carly: "Oh damn, I just heard that Dave rejected Zoey.
    *End Confessional*

Everyone was in the camp ground.
    "Alright!" Jasmine announced, "it's clear that there are two sides of us in on this game! Stand over by the blue tent if you're on my side, stand by the red one if you're not!"
    On Jasmine's side were Carly and Zoey On the other side were Abi, Ben, Junior, Dave and Cliff.
    "Well, that's settled then," Jasmine grimaced.

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "Cliff is a snake, he's clearly going to backstab them the first chance he gets, which will be tonight!"
    Cliff: "No, I'm not picking sides. I just picked the majority to make myself look better. I hate Jasmine but I'd rather work with her. I don't like Zoey or Carly though."
    Carly: "It's obvious Cliff is going to flip."
    Junior: "Look at that, Dave and I are in the majority again, against Carly this time!"
    *End Confessional*

Chris had walked to the camp to announce something.
    "Why did you come over here?" Abi asked.
    "Your challenge is taking place here!" Chris announced, "all you have to do is stay awake for the longest. Last one awake wins immunity!"

*3 Hours Later*
    Everyone was fine so far.
    "Ugh, I'm bored," Cliff moaned, "good night!" He walked into a tent to sleep.
    "Cliff is out!" Chris announced.

*3 Hours Later*
    Abi, Dave and Zoey had gone to sleep. Remaining were Junior, Jasmine, Carly and Ben.

*4 Hours Later*
    Carly and Ben were remaining, as Jasmine and Junior fell asleep.

*12 hours later*
    Ben and Carly were still awake.
    "Look, we're on the same side," Ben said to Carly, "let's be reasonable."
    "Alright, promise to not vote me off if I throw the challenge?" Carly asked.
    "Deal," Ben smiled.
    "I forfeit!" Carly announced.
    "Ben wins immunity!" Chris announced.

*Confessional*
    Ben: "Carly isn't my most favorite person, but I made a promise. I say "NO" when I need to break a promise."
    Dave: "Well I only lasted 6 hours, pathetic. I bet Cliff would have won if he tried."
    Cliff: "No."
    *End Confessional*

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Welcome to the elimination ceremony!" Chris announced, "Carly, why did you throw the challenge?"
    "Look Chris, Ben's on my side," Carly smiled, "and he keeps his promises."
    "Cliff, are you ever going to try in challenges?" Chris asked.
    "Probably not," Cliff laughed.
    "Why are you even here then?" Carly asked, "you're just a floater. I bet you're going to flip on your alliance despite being in the majority!"
    "Carly, what happened there?" Chris asked.
    "What happened was I was desperate," Jasmine cut Carly off, "so I told people if they were on my side they were to join me. It's basically Abi and the boys vs me, Carly and Zoey."
    "Zoey, how do you feel?" Chris asked.
    "Nervous," Zoey frowned, "I'm in the minority. It's like what Carly said, Cliff might flip."
    *Everyone Votes*
    "If anyone has the idol, please use it now!" Chris announced.

*Confessional*
    Carly: "Listen honey, I know they're voting Jasmine off. Guess what I found?"
    *End Confessional*

"Jasmine, would you like to use my idol?" Carly smiled.
    "Oh my gosh, thanks!" Jasmine cried.
    "Any votes towards Jasmine will not count!" Chris announced.

Jasmine (DOES NOT COUNT)

Abi (1)

Jasmine (DOES NOT COUNT)

Abi (2)

Jasmine (DOES NOT COUNT)

Abi (3)

Abi (4)

Jasmine (DOES NOT COUNT)

"Abi, 4 votes is enough for you to leave!" Chris announced.
    "What?" Abi gasped.
    "Abi!" Ben cried.
    "I knew you flipped, Cliff!" Carly pointed the finger at Cliff.
    "Hey!" Cliff yelled.

Votes:
    Jasmine - Ben, Junior, Dave, Abi
    Abi - Zoey, Jasmine, Carly, Cliff

10. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 9. "Hiss Hiss, I Seek a Snake"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 9.png

On the previous episode of Total Drama Survivor, Abi and Ben started going out. Zoey got rejected by Dave, which upset her. Jasmine told everyone that they were with her or against her, putting her, Zoey and Carly in the minority. Carly threw the challenge, as Ben promised to not vote her off if he won. Cliff however flipped on the majority, voting Abi. Carly used her idol on Jasmine, making Abi the eliminated survivor. 7 remain, find out what happens when we're closer to the Finale of Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew!

*Confessional*
    Dave: "So Junior had to go somewhere as he had a call from home. I hope he's okay."
    Ben: "ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" *cries*
    Zoey: "So Dave broke my heart, I hate him now. I'm going to get revenge on him." *Gasps* "Does that sound too harsh?"
    *End Confessional*

Jasmine, Carly and Zoey were at camp.
    "Okay, we're still in the minority," said Zoey, "what's to say Cliff will flip on us this time?"
    "A really high chance, unfortunately," Jasmine frowned, "Carly, do you like anyone on the other side? Not as in romantic, but you get the idea-"
    "Well Ben seems like the least hate-able," Carly laughed, "we can try getting him to flip on us." Ben walked up.
    "Hey, what's this about me?" Ben asked, "are you voting me off?"
    "Ben, listen," said Jasmine, "everyone sees me and you as the biggest threats in this competition. Abi was the third biggest threat, which was why we voted her off."
    "Wait, YOU voted her off?" Ben asked.
    "Didn't you?" Zoey asked.
    "No!" Ben cried, "I get that she was a threat, but she was my girlfriend."
    "Wait, what?" the girls screamed.
    "I guess I could think about working with you," Ben frowned, "but it's a no from me for now."

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "He needs to make up his mind soon!"
    "Zoey: "Aw, how cute! I thought Dave liked Abi or something? Maybe he does?"
    *End Confessional*

Ben, Dave, Cliff and Junior were swimming at the waterfall.
    "Alright," said Ben, "who should we vote off next?"
    "I really don't know," said Dave, "maybe Carly? I mean, she did find two of the idols and used them."
    "I think we should vote off Cliff," said Ben, "he's probably going to flip again!"
    "I'm right here!" Cliff yelled.
    "Anyway, it's basically battle of the sexes right now," said Dave.
    "We should vote off Carly," Ben agreed with Dave, "and tell Junior when he gets back!"
    "Agreed," everyone nodded.

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "I hate Carly, so I'm happy to stay on my side of the battle."
    Ben: "I disagree with the Carly voting, they should be voting off Zoey. Oh well, I guess I can work with Jasmine."
    *End Confessional*

Chris had the contestants, except for Junior.
    "Where's Junior?" Zoey asked, "is he hurt?"
    "Maybe emotionally," Chris said, "his mother is up at the hospital and his father wanted him to go. He might pull from the game if it's too bad, but he wants to win for his family."
    "Aw how sweet," Carly smiled.
    "Anyway!" Chris announced, "the challenge today is duels. Ben was going to sit out for being immune last episode and have automatic immunity, but since we're at an even amount, Ben can compete. Also there's one rule. No nut-shots." Chris then revealed who would be against who.

Jasmine vs Zoey
    Dave vs Cliff
    Carly vs Ben

Jasmine vs Zoey
    "Zoey, I like you but I want immunity," said Jasmine. She then shoved Zoey off her platform.

Dave vs Cliff
    "I can easily take you down," Cliff yelled.
    "You realize we're both floaters, right?" Dave asked.
    "Huh?" Cliff asked. Dave then defeated Cliff.

Carly vs Ben
    They were sparring.
    "Come on Ben, punch her!" the guys yelled.
    "I can't hit a girl!" Ben cried. Carly then kicked him in the crotch.
    "Owwwwwwwww," Ben whined.
    "Carly wins but she's disqualified for the nut-shot!" Chris announced, "it's Jasmine vs Dave!"
    "Yea no, I'm not versing Jasmine!" Dave cried, "look at the size of her, now look at the size of me!"
    "Jasmine wins immunity then!" Chris announced.

Everyone was chilling at camp.
    "Good game Jasmine," Zoey smiled.
    "Thanks, sorry I battered you," Jasmine laughed.
    "No hurt feelings," Zoey replied. Junior then showed up.
    "Junior!" everyone smiled, "how are you?"
    "A bit upset," Junior frowned, "dad took me to the hospital to see mom, but I was 10 minutes too late-"
    "Oh my god," Zoey started to cry, "that's so sad!"
    "Dad suggested I pull from the game," said Junior, "he believes that mom was the four-leaved-clover of the family. He reckons out luck has run out."
    "Are you pulling out?" Dave asked.
    "No," Junior said.

*Confessional*
    Junior: "I can't tell them I'm pulling out, that'll make me look weak!"
    *End Confessional*

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Alright," said Chris, "Junior, how are you?"
    "A bit upset," Junior cried, "and the fact I didn't get to compete today made things a bit worse. I really wanted to make it far, but-"
    "Junior, listen," Carly smiled, "you went against my back, but I have so much respect for you. You're so young and you made it so far!" Carly gave Junior a hug.
    "Well thanks!" Junior smiled, "but Chris, I've decided I'm pulling from the game!" Everyone gasped.
    "You said you weren't!" Dave cried.
    'I know," said Junior, "but-"
    "What about our majority?" Cliff yelled, "aren't you being selfish?"
    "Aren't you?" Jasmine scoffed at Cliff.
    "Well," said Junior, "I'm sorry that I have to leave, but I'm rooting for all of you!" Everyone cheered. "Except for you Cliff!"

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "Ass-wipe."
    *End Confessional*

"Well, that was very touching," said Chris, "but we need to carry on! Someone is still being eliminated!" Everyone gasped. "There's no point in asking for idols as they're all used."
    *Everyone Votes*

Carly (1)

Dave (1)

Dave (2)

Dave (3)

Dave (4)

Dave (5)

"Wait, you guys voted me off?" Dave cried, "Cliff, I knew you were going to flip, but BEN? I seek a snake!"

Votes:
    Dave - Everyone voted him
    Carly - Dave voted her

11. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 10. "Screw you Cliff"
    Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 10.png

On the last episode of Total Drama Survivor, It was down to the males vs the females alliance wise. The girls convinced Ben to flip on the males and Cliff was a snake again when he flipped on the males too. At the challenge Jasmine won immunity and everyone voted Dave off. Junior also quit for family reasons. We're down to the final 5, what drama is in store? Find out now on Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew!

*Confessional*
    Cliff: "I made the final 5! Look at all the fame and glory! I've done so much stuff here, mostly negative, but hey who cares? However I'm probably on the bottom as everyone else is in an alliance. I'll just watch them turn against each other. It'll be fun."
    Ben: "Wow the males had the majority and just like that they've lost it. Well, we've lost it. I need to win this immunity as I'll be on the bottom once Cliff goes home."
    Zoey: "Well, I've made the final 5. What have I loved from this experience? Meeting new friends. I think Carly and Staci were my best friends in the competition."
    Ben: "My best experience was when Abi swapped teams. She's beautiful inside and outside!"
    Jasmine: "I've given support when people have needed it. I've played a clean game."
    Cliff: "The person I hated most was Leonard, what was he even doing on this show?"
    Zoey: "Something I'm grateful for is that Sara didn't make the merge. She was so annoying."
    Carly: "Kayla's elimination was the best thing that happened."
    Cliff: "Something I could have worked on is- pffft. I don't need to work on anything!"
    Jasmine: "I think Tristan's elimination was kind of satisfying. He was a strong competitor but he needed to go."
    Carly: "I was upset when my alliance flipped on me, but I still have respect for them. They tried to flip on me and look, they're all gone."
    Jasmine: "What do I regret? Causing myself to be in the minority a few episodes ago when I blew my load at the camp."
    Ben: "I'd like to thank Chris for letting me compete, it's been a blast!"
    Zoey: "I've enjoyed my time here. My team kept losing but I was lucky to stay."
    *End Confessional*

Everyone was at the camp.
    "Final 5, I guess," Zoey smiled.
    "Yep," said Jasmine, "remember guys, you're all amazing but I want to win."
    "I've done so much here," Cliff smiled, "it's been fun."
    "Erm, you've done nothing but go from alliance to alliance!" Carly pointed out, "you only care about winning for your fame. You're rich, you don't even need the money!"
    "Shut up Carly," said Cliff.
    "Screw you Cliff!" Carly screamed, "you are so going home next, I will make sure of that!"

*Confessional*
    Zoey: "I don't want to lose friends, but I'm going to get voted off eventually. I need a way to make it further."
    *End Confessional*

Cliff and Zoey were fishing at a pond.
    "Look Cliff," said Zoey, "I love Jasmine and Carly, but they're going to vote me out eventually."
    "Finally figured it out?" Cliff asked, "figured it out that you've been on the bottom of your alliance?"
    "Yea," Zoey frowned, "I know one of us is going to be eliminated and all, but can we work together?"
    "Sure," Cliff smiled.

*Confessional*
    Zoey: "I don't trust Cliff, but this is a last resort!"
    Cliff: "I knew someone would need me in this game!"
    *End Confessional*

Chris McLean had the contestants standing on a giant chessboard.
    "Alright!" Chris announced, "your challenge is kind of like Chess, however you can only move like how a knight in chess moves! And once a square has been stood on, it turns red and cannot be used again! The last contestant remaining wins!"

*After Challenge*
    "The winner of the challenge is Jasmine!" Chris announced.
    "Oh yea!" Jasmine smiled.

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "Goodbye Cliff!"
    Ben: "Well, Cliff is clearly going, unless something happens!"
    *End Confessional*

Cliff, Zoey and Carly were in the woods.
    "Carly, I know you're just using Ben," said Zoey, "we need to vote Ben off, if he makes the finale he could win!"
    "Yea," Carly edged, "go on."
    "If we vote Ben off tonight," Cliff explained, "then we can just take Jasmine down, who is also a threat!"

*Confessional*
    Carly: "So I'm probably going to end up voting Ben off. Sorry Ben, but it's all part of the game."
    Cliff: "Now I feel 100% safe!"
    *End Confessional*

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Welcome campers!" Chris announced, "Cliff, how do you feel?"
    "Well," said Cliff, "I could be going home, but anything could happen at the final 5!"
    "Jasmine, how does it feel to win immunity twice in a row?" Chris asked.
    "I think it was thrice?" Jasmine said, "anyway, it feels great knowing I'm safe, however I could go home if I lose a challenge!"
    "You could indeed," Chris nodded, "Ben, where do you feel you're at in the game?"
    "I feel like I could be going home as soon as Cliff gets voted off," said Ben.
    *Everyone Votes*

Cliff (1)

Ben (1)

Cliff (2)

Ben (2)

Zoey (1)

"Well," Chris announced, "Cliff and Ben have tied! I also have a twist, I'm revealing all the votes for you to see!"

Cliff - "I vote Zoey."
    Ben - "I vote Cliff."
    Zoey: "I vote Ben."
    Jasmine: "I vote Cliff."
    Carly: "I vote Ben."

"Cliff and Ben," Chris announced, "you two are tied." Everyone else re-vote."
    *Re-vote*

Zoey: "I vote Ben."
    Jasmine: "I vote Cliff."

"Carly, it's all down to you!" Chris announced.
    "I change my vote to Cliff!" Carly told everyone.
    "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Cliff gasped.
    "That's a shocker," Ben muttered, "why did she even vote Cliff in the first place, and since when did Zoey want to vote me off?"

Votes:
    Cliff - Zoey
    Ben - Cliff
    Zoey - Ben
    Jasmine - Cliff
    Carly - Ben, Changed to Cliff

12. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Star Wrangler

Episode 11. "Last Man Standing"
    *Thumbnail has Spoilers* Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew Episode 11.png
    On the previous episode of Total Drama Survivor, Cliff managed to get Zoey and Carly on his side. Jasmine won immunity again. Zoey knew she was on the bottom of her alliance. Cliff and Ben tied in the votes, but Cliff lost the re-vote. We're down to our finale! There'll be two challenges, each with an elimination. The final 2 will be questioned by the jury, AKA those who made the merge. The jury can then vote for who they want to win Total Drama Survivor. Find out who will win now on Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew!

*Confessional*
    Carly: "Final 4 baby!"
    Ben: "I'm not happy about Carly and Zoey flipping. I need to win immunity otherwise the girls will vote me off!"
    *End Confessional*

Jasmine and Ben were at camp.
    "Listen Ben, about Zoey and Carly-" Ben then cut Jasmine off.
    "Jasmine, if you want to work with them, fine by me," said Ben.
    "No, I don't want to work with them!" Jasmine replied, "face it Ben, we're the biggest threats here!"
    "Amen," Ben smiled, "we should work together to take Zoey and Carly out."

*Confessional*
    Jasmine: "Carly and Zoey full well know they've lost my trust.
    Zoey: "I feel so bad! I've lost Jasmine's trust. I could be going this episode!"
    *End Confessional*

Chris had the contestants out on the beach for their challenge.
    "Your challenge is a trivia on this season!" Chris announced, "first to 6 points wins immunity!"

"Who was medically evacuated?"
    Jasmine answered correctly (Staci)

"Who was the first introduced in Episode 1?"
    Zoey answered correctly (Amy)

"Which contestants played their idols, eliminating Sara?"
    Carly answered correctly (Kayla + Carly)

"Which contestant won money in the diving challenge?"
    Jasmine answered correctly. (Abi)

"Who rejected Zoey?"
    Zoey answered correctly. (Dave)

"Who was eliminated in Episode 3?"
    Jasmine answered correctly. (Staci)

"How many female blondes competed?"
    Ben answered correctly. (3 (Sara, Abi and Amy))

"Who was first eliminated?"
    Jasmine answered correctly. (Leonard)

"Who was labelled a bitch before the merge?"
    Jasmine answered correctly. (Kayla)

"Alright!" Chris announced, "if Jasmine wins this question she wins immunity!"
    "List the elimination order so far."
    Ben answered correctly. (Leonard, Amy, Staci, Tristan, Sara, Voz + Kayla, Lightning, Abi, Junior + Dave, Cliff)

"Name all the contestants who wore pink!"
    Jasmine answered correctly. (Abi, Staci)

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Well," Chris announced, "this is the second to last elimination ceremony, not including the jury vote! Anyone got anything to say?"
    "Jasmine, I'm sorry I went against you," said Carly, "however I really liked having you around. I don't regret using my idol on you and if I'm eliminated, I understand!"
    "Carly, Zoey," said Jasmine, "I trusted you two and you flipped on me. I'd be even angrier if Cliff didn't go home that night. I'm really angry!"
    "Thank you Chris for having me," Zoey smiled.
    "I feel this vote is going to tie," Ben said, "I'm not switching votes if it comes to it!"
    *Everyone Votes*

Ben (1)

Ben (2)

Zoey (1)

Zoey (2)

"Now!" Chris announced, "Jasmine and Ben voted Zoey while Zoey and Carly voted Ben! Jasmine and Carly will re-vote! If the votes tie again, then rocks cannot be drawn as those in the tie and immune people can't draw rocks. This will mean Carly will be eliminated if it ties again!"
    "I'm keeping my vote for Zoey," Jasmine announced, "Carly, either vote Zoey off or be eliminated."
    "Zoey, I said I'd be loyal to you," Carly frowned, "but I change my vote to Zoey!"
    "Well, it was fun," Zoey frowned.

Chris had the contestants on the beach for their final challenge.
    "Your challenge is to be the first to make it to the top of the cliff!" Chris announced.

*After Challenge*
    "The challenge was between Jasmine and Ben!" Chris announced, "but the winner by a hair is Jasmine!"
    "Wait, I won AGAIN?" Jasmine accidentally squealed.

*Confessional*
    Carly: "YOLO, my last confessional!"
    Jasmine: "I've made the finale! Yes! This could be a hard vote."
    *End Confessional*

Carly and Jasmine were at camp.
    "Why should I take you to the finale?" Jasmine asked.
    "I used my idol on you when I could have kept it to myself," said Carly, "I was loyal, but Cliff got to my head. I'm a good player. If you take Ben, he's more likely to win the jury votes!"
    "Thank you," said Jasmine. Carly walked off and Ben came.
    "You should take me because I was loyal to you, despite being on the bottom of the alliance!" Ben announced, "Carly wasn't loyal however. She tried to backstab us, I stayed with you ever since we aligned. You're highly unlikely to win against Carly, all the jurors love her!"
    "Thank you," said Jasmine.

*Elimination Ceremony*
    "Jasmine, who have you chosen to vote off?" Chris asked.
    "I vote Carly off," Jasmine announced, "it was a hard choice, but this is the no-brainer."
    "Carly isn't going yet!" Chris announced, "bring in the eliminated contestants!" The eliminated contestants, all in two lines returned. The first line were the non jurors. Leonard, Amy, Staci, Tristan, Sara, Voz and Kayla. The second line were the jurors and Carly joined them. Lightning, Abi, Junior, Dave, Cliff, Zoey and Carly.
    "Welcome back contestants," Chris smiled.
    "I should be there!" Kayla scoffed, "I'd be the winner by a 7-0 vote!"
    "More like the loser of a 7-0 vote," Staci muttered.
    'Shut up, you were one of the first eliminated," Kayla scoffed, "laughing at Lightning being the first merge boot."
    "At least I made merge!" Lightning yelled.
    "I could have made it further," said Junior, "but I quit for my family.
    "That's cute, but nobody cares," Kayla muttered.
    "Kayla, you just don't know when to stop being a bitch, do you?" Jasmine yelled.
    "What a great way to win my vote," Kayla rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Time for the jury questioning!" Chris announced.
    "Look, why should I vote for either of you?" Lightning asked.
    "I was a strong, likable competitor," said Ben, "I've probably got more fans than Jasmine-" Jasmine rolled her eyes "-don't get me wrong, she's cool and all. I think you should vote for me because I'm a strong competitor."
    "I'm a stronger competitor!" Jasmine said, "I won almost every merge challenge, despite losing every pre-merge challenge. I was loyal to my alliances, I never betrayed anyone unless they betrayed me. I respect everybody here, except for Kayla-"
    "Hey!" Kayla yelled.
    "-and a vote for me is appreciated," Jasmine smiled.
    "Good luck," said Lightning.
    "I know who I'm voting," Abi smiled, "this question is for Jasmine. If Ben and I weren't dating, how would you convince me to vote for you?"
    "Yes, I was one of the people to vote you off," Jasmine admitted, "however I had my reason for it. No offense, but I saw you as a weak contestant. I wanted to take you further, but the majority of my alliance wanted you gone. Yes there were only three of us but Cliff flipped on you. If I was on your side, I wouldn't have flipped."
    "Good luck," Abi smiled.
    "I don't have a question, I already know who I'm voting," said Junior, "good luck!"
    "Why should I vote either of you?" Dave asked, "I'm bitter about my elimination, but I understand it was for the best."
    "Dave, I'm sorry I backstabbed you," said Ben, "the girls got through my head and I felt on the bottom of the alliance."
    "I wasn't on your side for one minute of the game," Jasmine admitted, "so you should appreciate that I never technically backstabbed you. I'm a strong competitor."
    "Thank you," said Dave, "good luck!"
    "I wish I could vote Kayla to be the winner," Cliff muttered, "she'd be a better winner."
    "Thank you!" Kayla smiled indignantly.
    "Hi guys," Zoey smiled, "so you guys should convince me with one word why you should get my vote!"
    "Loyalty," Jasmine scoffed.
    "Friendship," Ben smiled.
    "Thank you, good luck," said Zoey.
    "Ben," said Carly, "were you ever loyal to the alliance?"
    "Yes I was," Ben smiled, "ever since I joined."
    "Jasmine, why did you pick me over Ben?" Carly asked.
    "Well," said Jasmine, "I knew Ben more, for a start. He was on my former team unlike you. Although we never aligned, we were close. You did use your idol on me, but you betrayed the alliance. I knew if I took you to the finale you'd get all the jury votes for being the favorite. This is called playing the game."
    "Good luck and thanks," said Carly.
    "Alright, time for the jury voting!" Chris announced.

"I vote for Jasmine," said Lightning.
    "I vote for Ben," said Abi.
    "I vote for Ben," said Junior.
    "I vote for Jasmine," said Dave.
    "I vote for Ben," said Cliff.
    "I vote for Jasmine," said Zoey.

"It's all down to Carly!" Chris announced.
    "Everything is down to me, isn't it?" Carly asked, "I vote for Jasmine to win!"
    "By a vote of 4-3, the winner of Total Drama Survivor Pahkitew is Jasmine!" Chris announced.
    "What?" Jasmine gasped, "I actually won? I won, I won, I won!"
    "Ben, you did great," Abi kissed Ben, "good job Jasmine."
    "Ugh, everyone is happy," Kayla muttered, "how terrible for me."
    "Congrats Jasmine!" Chris said. He gave her the case with the million dollars, "next season will be a trip around the world in an Amazing Race! Some old contestants and some new! Chris McLean, signing out!"