WIP Tokiri's Pet Replacements (Fox, wolf, Red Panda) --UPDATE: Red Panda Finished!-- (:

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by tokiri, Mar 15, 2016.

1. tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Tokiri's Pets

Edit: No longer actively working on these anymore! But feel free to use em' or re-upload to be compatible if you want. Removed download links but I'll leave the sprite sheets up for people. I may add new animal sprite sheets from time to time.

Fox
    Dog replacement
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wolf ★
    Horse Replacement/Rideable wolf

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Red Panda
    Cat Replacement
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fox v2

[​IMG]

currently redoing the foxes to look cuter for my current playthrough. :) Will upload this sheet soon.

Hippogriffs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    • kizucha

kizucha Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*grabs foxy-download* thaaaaank you so much.:love:

ppo0405, Kitsunas and SnowyFox34 like this.
      • Zebracakes4me

Zebracakes4me Tentacle Wrangler

Great job! If I had a dog, would totally get this! :up:

• sirentu

sirentu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The dragon looks adorable! Makes me sad I have a cat ;-;

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Thank you. <:

I'm not sure if I could think of a nice dragon to replace the kitty since it's so very teenie haha.

I'm thinking I might do a rideable wolf replacement for the horse, but not sure yet. >3<;; The Twilight Princess and Princess Mononoke love in me is strong haha.

cephaloraptor likes this.
            • Trewylf

Trewylf Yeah, You!

Do you have an ETA on the Red Panda by any chance? I'm starting a new save and I'd love to use it! Everything looks fantastic!

• Mentol

Mentol Space Hobo

The skins are very nice, however the barking would still be a thing right? Will have to test it out :D Thanks!

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Hmmm! No ETA because of my schedule, but the panda is pretty close to finish. I will try my best to get 'er finished up when I can. <:

Yes unfortunately the barking is still a thing from what I know. >__<;; Unfortunately I'm not sure how to alter sounds otherwise, I would totally change those. >3<

• Elkeri

Elkeri Lucky Number 13

Please make the wolf a horse replacement oh my god<3

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great job on the fox. Many people are going to love it. I still vote that that adorable dragon would be a great spoiler animal ;)

• Xireni

Xireni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, I love the fox! Was planning on starting a new file, so definitely grabbing the replacement for the dog. Thank you <3

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Thank you! <: I hope everyone who downloads the fox enjoy using him, and I will have to see what I can do about that spoiler animal haha! I haven't looked into spoiler much since I haven't gotten very far in my game! : D If you guys see anything off with the fox, please let me know! : )

I definitely intend to make a wolf replacer for the horse Elkeri! So never fear harr! : ) I worked on it some more and I'm really happy with how it's turning out so far. I was a bit worried since the anatomy between a wolf and a horse is very different and there's not much room to work with on the horse's sprite sheet! Everything is spaced so closely together in it. xD <: Although I might become OCD if I hear a wolf galloping in game haha. I will have to try and look into sound replacements after, if I can. xD

I'm probably going to work on things in this order: Wolf, Panda, Skunk then Dragon. Maybe..., I tend to change my mind on a whim and jump around back and fourth between projects a lot haha. >3<;;

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
                            Xireni and Rosalie like this.
                          • kizucha

kizucha Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you make a horse replacement with a wolf i totaly grab that too. :D <3

Edit: Now i had time to look at the foxy in game and i have to say... its like a dream come true. *~* Its soooooooo~ cute again so much thanks to you tokiri. Its so good and cute i had to squeaked a little bit because its so cute. *~*

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
                              Elkeri likes this.
                            • ponnapphain

ponnapphain Void-Bound Voyager

thank you. so cute<3<3<3

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

These are amazing; so well done! Great work!

• Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow, this is awesome! And is that a possible wolf Horse replacement I see?! Oh my god, I might faint. Lol, keep up the great work!

• nickelcurry

nickelcurry Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ahhh, taking the fox, I love it! Red Panda is also looking super cute :D

• LemonEX

LemonEX Scruffy Nerf-Herder

waiting for that wolf.:lickitung:

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Hehe! Thank you, I'm really glad you are enjoying the fox! ^___^ He was really fun to make. <:

Hopefully the wolf will be done in within the next couple days. He's getting pretty close now! <:

I also sketched up a hippogriffe/gryphon sprite.......That I may eventually add to my do to list. I'm not sure how it would look with a rider on it though haha. >3>;; To all them Harry Potter fans! Apologies, I always sketch in greyscale. xD
                                        [​IMG]

I need to stop adding to my to-do list now. xD

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

BUCKBEEEEEAAAAAKKK

<3

ToasterMcGhoster likes this.