Modding Discussion To which mod belongs 'mm45_tech1' & 'mm45_tech'?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by FriendlyFire, Jun 9, 2017.

1. FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire Intergalactic Tourist

To which mod belongs 'mm45_tech1' & 'mm45_tech2'?

My game crashes after opening a crate/chest/barrel/etc.

[16:07:37.580] [Info] UniverseServer: Client 'FriendlyFire' <1> (local) disconnected for reason:
    [16:07:37.580] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world CelestialWorld:-307366741:-736890561:61882001:9
    [16:07:38.025] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping UniverseServer
    [16:07:38.040] [Info] Clearing steam rich presence connection
    [16:07:42.844] [Error] No quest template found for id 'mm45_tech1'
    [16:07:42.845] [Error] No quest template found for id 'mm45_tech2'
    [16:07:43.179] [Info] detected supported OpenGL texture size 16384, using atlasNumCells 256
    [16:07:44.884] [Info] Application: quit requested
    [16:07:44.884] [Info] Application: quitting...
    [16:07:44.884] [Info] Application: shutdown...
    [16:07:45.006] [Info] Root: Shutting down Root
    [16:07:45.610] [Info] Application: Destroying SDL Window
    [16:07:45.625] [Info] Application: stopped gracefully

Mods:

Improved Containers, Dramatic Terrain,
    Container UI Tweak, Racial AI Restorer,
    Weapon Stats, XS Mechs - Vehicle Edition,
    Food & Item Stack9999 & food not decay, Rot-B-Gone,
    Slow Hunger, Pay Up - Rent, Extra Zomm Levels, Efficient Watering,
    Enhanced Storage, Xbawks Character Extender, Hunger Enabler for Casual Mode,
    Frackin'Music, Frackin'Races, Frackin'Universe, Inventory Interface Redone, Tales of Fallout,
    Earth's Finest - Crew Improvements, Weapon Fusion Station, Weapon Megapack, Improved Food Descriptions,
    Frackin' Food Descriptions, Themed Colony Deeds, Improved Techs, Faster Morphball, Extended Songbook

Need help!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

This happens only when you open containers, or is it any intractable that opens some interface(like the captain's chair, anvils, or S.A.I.L)?

It would also help if you listed the mods you use since this looks like a modded item.
    One more thing, did you perhaps uninstall any mods that would have item by that name?

3. FriendlyFire

@Sparklink
    1) ONLY if I open a crate/chest/barrel/etc (but no shiplockers/lockers)
    2)

Improved Containers, Dramatic Terrain,
    Container UI Tweak, Racial AI Restorer,
    Weapon Stats, XS Mechs - Vehicle Edition,
    Food & Item Stack9999 & food not decay, Rot-B-Gone,
    Slow Hunger, Pay Up - Rent, Extra Zomm Levels, Efficient Watering,
    Enhanced Storage, Xbawks Character Extender, Hunger Enabler for Casual Mode,
    Frackin'Music, Frackin'Races, Frackin'Universe, Inventory Interface Redone, Tales of Fallout,
    Earth's Finest - Crew Improvements, Weapon Fusion Station, Weapon Megapack, Improved Food Descriptions,
    Frackin' Food Descriptions, Themed Colony Deeds, Improved Techs, Faster Morphball, Extended Songbook

3) I uninstalled ALL of my mods, because i wanted to reset my Starbound (bugs, frame drps , graphic prblms) (i uninstalled the game to)

4. FriendlyFire

Oh, nevermind I found the Mod I was searching for, it was "taco360's Extra Techs" :party::party::party:

5. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

I did not see that mod among the list you gave me. That clears up why there seemed to be something out of place.

6. FriendlyFire

"3) I uninstalled ALL of my mods, because i wanted to reset my Starbound (bugs, frame drps , graphic prblms) (i uninstalled the game to)".
    I didn't re-installed ALL of my Mods. But thx for answering :up:

7. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

You might have already found it, but in the future when you have specific strings like that to work from(generally from an error log), you can do a string search in something like Notepad++
    <CTRL> + <F> to bring up the search dialog
    "Find in Files" tab
    change the folder to where you want to search. It could be in your \mods\ folder, or it could be the workshop.

In the results you're looking for the folder the results are found in. If that's a workshop mod, it is something
    \211820\xxxxxxxxx\
    where you're going to plug that number into
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=xxxxxxxxx

That way you aren't guessing in the dark, and you can provide your starbound.log to the correct author.