Tier 6 Planets for all Biomes and Bring back old Stuff

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by VaeliusNoctu, Dec 19, 2016.

?

Optional Tier 6-10 Planets and old equipment back?

1. Yes i would like it to change Planets Tier Level...

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. I like Vanilla Planets...

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Yes bring Back the old Equipments...

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  4. No Vanilla Equipment is ok...

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VaeliusNoctu

VaeliusNoctu Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello,

i like Exploring a lot. But all the cool stuff from previous Versions gone and replaced by booring repetative random Weapons.

My Suggestion is not remove them. My Suggestion is simple please bring this old stuff back into game.

And Tier 6 Stuff should be avaible in all Planet Biomes. I mean allow the Player use a tool that transform a Planet in a Tier 6 Planet (not Change the Planets Biome only the Tier Level). With a tool i dont must rebuy again and again. See it as some difficulty enhancer. Or from the Options menu you should be able to globalize the planet's Tier level if you want. Possibly up to the maximum of Tier level 10.

Exploring could be Fun again with that. Before, I felt like a child that opens a Lucky Bag. Now it's just boring.

Greetz

VN

2. RobedRebel

RobedRebel Void-Bound Voyager

YES! I am always looking through Starbound wikis and old videos and screenshots and am disappointed that some of the items are no longer available.

3. Kalteas

Kalteas Poptop Tamer

I would like tiers to be separate from biomes, too. I understand the reasoning for it, but I dislike having to go to hot stars to find the best gear.