Chat Thread of Thoughts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by critsarecool, Mar 22, 2016.

1. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Hey, so this is basically just gonna be a place where a wring the sponge that is my brain and write down my thoughts. Call it a journal, if you will. Feel free to discuss things, or not. It's up to you really.

2. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

So far today, I woke up at 12, laze around and played Fallout for an hour or two, then got ready for the day. Had to get a haircut, so I went over to sportsclips. The wait was thirty minutes, so I just sat there on my phone. However, I had to go to a college planning center at three, and some kids were getting buzzcuts, so I decided I'd just go afterwards. After going over ACT scores and prep at the college center, I went back and got the haircut. Now, awhile back I died my hair, and I bleached beforehand. The dye washed out awhile back, strangely from blue to pink, and then to the bleached blond. Up until today I've been letting the hair grow out till about half brown, half blond, then I had the hairdresser hack all the blond off. It looks like absolute shit, in case you were wondering, but it should grow out eventually. Me and short hair are in no way friends. So, got home, played some more games, then finished some last minute packing, and left for Seattle. The plane ride was a breeze, no turbulence or anything. Right now I'm in an Uber headed to my hotel, probably gonna pass out as soon as I get there. I have high hopes for tomorrow, gonna be touring university of washington.